Something for you ladies to consider

I do have several blouses, completely sheer at the back, but with panels, or pockets, hiding the cups of my bra, at the front. I have discarded my jacket while I'm wearing one of that style. Again, looks ever so innocent, but the viewer's getting a really detailed view of what is, in effect, my underwear.
That is SO erotic! So simple yet so sensual and sexy..... VERY NICE!!!

This may be a little long, but while I was writing my series of stories, I had to take a side road and write this .... Some may call B.S. on this, and that's fine.
- - - - -
From our early years, boys are programmed to think of lingerie as “sex”. There’s probably no such thing as sexy lingerie. ALL lingerie is intended to be sexy. The extent of the sexiness is formed within our own minds as we mature. What one person thinks is sexy, another might consider clownish. Our own tastes, likes, dislikes are uniquely formed as we grow up and mature.

This is true with just about everything, cars, homes, cell phones, etc. Our personal taste (and sometimes our wallets), makes a lot of our decisions and there are manufacturers trying every day to find YOUR personal taste that translates into revenue for them. So who is the ultimate target consumer of lingerie? That’s easy… men.

That’s not to say lingerie isn’t for women as well. After all, if a woman didn’t ‘feel’ sexy wearing lingerie, she wouldn’t. Her whole objective is to 1) feel sexy, and 2) to be desired by a man (which in turn makes her feel sexy. Interesting circle!).

That’s pretty much it. If a man didn’t find her sexy or desirable wearing it, she wouldn’t feel sexy and therefore wouldn’t wear it and would change to something that her significant other does like. If lingerie didn’t have this effect on men (and women), there wouldn’t be whole industries built around it to the tune of $9 billion/year – with a growth of 5.5% over the last five years. Lingerie = sex = revenue. Like the saying goes, ‘sex sells’!

I believe this is the root of most male crossdressing. The extent that a man fantasizes about wearing women’s clothes varies, but the core of it still comes down to one simple explanation … sex.

Some men try to completely transform by dressing up with wig, makeup, lingerie, a dress, shoes. Head to toe, even wearing prosthetic breasts, they try to make themselves feel like and even try to live as a woman would, which might be diagnosed as gender dysphoria (gender identity disorder).

Some may like to just wear women’s panties or other female intimates like stockings, nitegowns, babydolls, etc, which for him brings the items of the fetish closer to his own sex, and thereby making him feel sexy and somewhat naughty because of the social taboo surrounding it. The psychiatric diagnosis for this activity is called transvestic fetishism.

But just wearing lingerie really doesn’t qualify as transvestic fetishism unless there are other factors; 1)individuals must be sexually aroused from the crossdressing, AND 2) must experience significant distress or impairment from the behavior. Also being a fetish, there is no sexual satisfaction / gratification without the fetish object being present. So to practice this with your mate in the privacy of your bedroom, sure, a man would become sexually aroused, but that is about where it ends and we wouldn’t even consider this fetish unless he / she MUST have the object present for his / her sexual gratification.

Both of these, gender dysphoria and transvestic fetishism falls outside the socially expected norm for the gender. There is a stigma that society has placed around men that wear women’s clothing, to any extent, and it isn’t good. Pervert, homosexual, sick, etc. But most people don’t realize that even transvestic fetishism is benign and almost exclusively practiced by heterosexual men. But the stigma of being thought of as a pervert or homosexual prevents most men from ever exploring the possibility of trying it, even to the smallest extent.

We see videos on TV of a police officer pulling over a driver for some routine traffic offense, and when the man gets out of his car, the police dash-cam shows a man, wearing woman’s clothing, sometimes from head to toe, or may simply be wearing a skirt and stockings. Society is shocked at the sight. Right? Why else would they show a boring and otherwise routine traffic stop on national TV? Because it gives the network the shock value that sells, and provides society something (or someone) to laugh at.

So what about those men that have actually considered what it would be like wearing women’s intimates, but didn’t dare to even explore it due to the fear of what society thinks about it, but even more important, what his wife or girlfriend would think of him. It could completely change how she sees him. She might see him as something less than a man, or somehow perverted to even want to do it. Most men wouldn’t be able to live with that, so they never even dare explore it. Even if they secretly fantasize about what it would be like, they would never do it, or ever share their fantasies about it, especially with their wife or girlfriend. Not ever. That’s too bad.

The relationship we have with our spouse (or significant other) should be our ‘Safe Place’. That one person that we can trust 100% with our interests and even our fantasies. Someplace where we can share and discuss openly our desires, even our most secret desires and fantasies without the risk of being judged, frowned on, laughed at, or ridiculed. Indeed, it is too bad that most relationships are less than 100% safe. There exists no ‘Safe Place’ for these men.

I don’t have any data to support this, but I would climb out on a limb and say that a fairly sizable population of men have thought about it at some point, but never dared to act on it, let alone share it with anyone. He can’t share it, even with someone that is supposed to be his ‘Safe Place’. I believe, if it ever HAS crossed his mind, then I argue he has considered the idea to be potentially exciting. If it wasn’t, it never would have occurred to him in the first place.

For you women, would you ever consider asking your hubby to put on a pair of your panties? Or a pair of your stockings or other articles of lingerie? Are you afraid of what he would think of you? Maybe? Or are you concerned what you might think of him if he actually agrees to your offer. I would venture a guess that your mate would be more willing to try things with you if they were your idea.

I’m suggesting, perhaps, you wouldn’t ever consider this because you actually DO see it as something that is ‘not normal’, and this would indeed change how you see him. Again, too bad.

I can assure you, he wouldn’t consider you less of a woman for asking, or that you are somehow twisted for wanting him to wear something for you in the privacy of your own bedroom. Not at all. Has he asked you to wear something special in the bedroom? Did you think less of him for asking? His fear would be to actually take you up on it and risk having you view him as something less than a man, or as ‘not normal’. And if you would never ask him to wear lingerie because you DO see it as not normal, he would be right, and there really is no ‘Safe Place’ for him.

So he continues to live with this secret, never daring to explore it. He thinks it might be fun, and even sexually exciting, especially if he had someone to share it with. For his entire life, he has been programmed to see lingerie as sexy and exciting, but will never explore it for himself if he thinks it might cost him the trust of the one he loves most.

For myself, I am a 64 year old widow. I was married 40 years (to the same loving man), and I regret that it never occurred to me that he might have enjoyed wearing some of my intimates. Now I fall into the camp that it sounds fun, even a little naughty, but I hope I would have enjoyed that HE enjoyed it and would never have considered him less of a man.
👙 🩱 💄👚👗👠🥿👛👜~~ When my mom was at college, mom was dating a cross-dresser, and he was a wonderful man, mom told me. Very considerate, beneficent, patient and loving. There are millions of men who cross dress, that does not make them a homosexual, just they dress in feminine attire to release stress and to feel good, comfortable and at ease, from todays turmoil in the world. There are people who take drugs, drink alcohol, smoke tobacco and gambling for stress relief, they do more harm to themselves than donning a dress. Mom told me about 50% of men cross-dress. ~~~ Jane, her daughter.

As a man I love a mature female partner in multiple layers of lingerie , petticoats slips camisoles and the like and particularly recall one for whom they were integral to our enjoyment . Partial removal , used as sensual toys …stroking etc

This may be a little long, but while I was writing my series of stories, I had to take a side road and write this .... Some may call B.S. on this, and that's fine.
- - - - -
From our early years, boys are programmed to think of lingerie as “sex”. There’s probably no such thing as sexy lingerie. ALL lingerie is intended to be sexy. The extent of the sexiness is formed within our own minds as we mature. What one person thinks is sexy, another might consider clownish. Our own tastes, likes, dislikes are uniquely formed as we grow up and mature.

This is true with just about everything, cars, homes, cell phones, etc. Our personal taste (and sometimes our wallets), makes a lot of our decisions and there are manufacturers trying every day to find YOUR personal taste that translates into revenue for them. So who is the ultimate target consumer of lingerie? That’s easy… men.

That’s not to say lingerie isn’t for women as well. After all, if a woman didn’t ‘feel’ sexy wearing lingerie, she wouldn’t. Her whole objective is to 1) feel sexy, and 2) to be desired by a man (which in turn makes her feel sexy. Interesting circle!).

That’s pretty much it. If a man didn’t find her sexy or desirable wearing it, she wouldn’t feel sexy and therefore wouldn’t wear it and would change to something that her significant other does like. If lingerie didn’t have this effect on men (and women), there wouldn’t be whole industries built around it to the tune of $9 billion/year – with a growth of 5.5% over the last five years. Lingerie = sex = revenue. Like the saying goes, ‘sex sells’!

I believe this is the root of most male crossdressing. The extent that a man fantasizes about wearing women’s clothes varies, but the core of it still comes down to one simple explanation … sex.

Some men try to completely transform by dressing up with wig, makeup, lingerie, a dress, shoes. Head to toe, even wearing prosthetic breasts, they try to make themselves feel like and even try to live as a woman would, which might be diagnosed as gender dysphoria (gender identity disorder).

Some may like to just wear women’s panties or other female intimates like stockings, nitegowns, babydolls, etc, which for him brings the items of the fetish closer to his own sex, and thereby making him feel sexy and somewhat naughty because of the social taboo surrounding it. The psychiatric diagnosis for this activity is called transvestic fetishism.

But just wearing lingerie really doesn’t qualify as transvestic fetishism unless there are other factors; 1)individuals must be sexually aroused from the crossdressing, AND 2) must experience significant distress or impairment from the behavior. Also being a fetish, there is no sexual satisfaction / gratification without the fetish object being present. So to practice this with your mate in the privacy of your bedroom, sure, a man would become sexually aroused, but that is about where it ends and we wouldn’t even consider this fetish unless he / she MUST have the object present for his / her sexual gratification.

Both of these, gender dysphoria and transvestic fetishism falls outside the socially expected norm for the gender. There is a stigma that society has placed around men that wear women’s clothing, to any extent, and it isn’t good. Pervert, homosexual, sick, etc. But most people don’t realize that even transvestic fetishism is benign and almost exclusively practiced by heterosexual men. But the stigma of being thought of as a pervert or homosexual prevents most men from ever exploring the possibility of trying it, even to the smallest extent.

We see videos on TV of a police officer pulling over a driver for some routine traffic offense, and when the man gets out of his car, the police dash-cam shows a man, wearing woman’s clothing, sometimes from head to toe, or may simply be wearing a skirt and stockings. Society is shocked at the sight. Right? Why else would they show a boring and otherwise routine traffic stop on national TV? Because it gives the network the shock value that sells, and provides society something (or someone) to laugh at.

So what about those men that have actually considered what it would be like wearing women’s intimates, but didn’t dare to even explore it due to the fear of what society thinks about it, but even more important, what his wife or girlfriend would think of him. It could completely change how she sees him. She might see him as something less than a man, or somehow perverted to even want to do it. Most men wouldn’t be able to live with that, so they never even dare explore it. Even if they secretly fantasize about what it would be like, they would never do it, or ever share their fantasies about it, especially with their wife or girlfriend. Not ever. That’s too bad.

The relationship we have with our spouse (or significant other) should be our ‘Safe Place’. That one person that we can trust 100% with our interests and even our fantasies. Someplace where we can share and discuss openly our desires, even our most secret desires and fantasies without the risk of being judged, frowned on, laughed at, or ridiculed. Indeed, it is too bad that most relationships are less than 100% safe. There exists no ‘Safe Place’ for these men.

I don’t have any data to support this, but I would climb out on a limb and say that a fairly sizable population of men have thought about it at some point, but never dared to act on it, let alone share it with anyone. He can’t share it, even with someone that is supposed to be his ‘Safe Place’. I believe, if it ever HAS crossed his mind, then I argue he has considered the idea to be potentially exciting. If it wasn’t, it never would have occurred to him in the first place.

For you women, would you ever consider asking your hubby to put on a pair of your panties? Or a pair of your stockings or other articles of lingerie? Are you afraid of what he would think of you? Maybe? Or are you concerned what you might think of him if he actually agrees to your offer. I would venture a guess that your mate would be more willing to try things with you if they were your idea.

I’m suggesting, perhaps, you wouldn’t ever consider this because you actually DO see it as something that is ‘not normal’, and this would indeed change how you see him. Again, too bad.

I can assure you, he wouldn’t consider you less of a woman for asking, or that you are somehow twisted for wanting him to wear something for you in the privacy of your own bedroom. Not at all. Has he asked you to wear something special in the bedroom? Did you think less of him for asking? His fear would be to actually take you up on it and risk having you view him as something less than a man, or as ‘not normal’. And if you would never ask him to wear lingerie because you DO see it as not normal, he would be right, and there really is no ‘Safe Place’ for him.

So he continues to live with this secret, never daring to explore it. He thinks it might be fun, and even sexually exciting, especially if he had someone to share it with. For his entire life, he has been programmed to see lingerie as sexy and exciting, but will never explore it for himself if he thinks it might cost him the trust of the one he loves most.

For myself, I am a 64 year old widow. I was married 40 years (to the same loving man), and I regret that it never occurred to me that he might have enjoyed wearing some of my intimates. Now I fall into the camp that it sounds fun, even a little naughty, but I hope I would have enjoyed that HE enjoyed it and would never have considered him less of a man.

Great post, and I'm happy to say that I'm in that good place where I wear lingerie for the sexy fetish side of it for sure, it turns me on without any shame or stigma, but more importantly my wife is very cool with it and recognises that it is a strong sexual driver for me. I like to think of it as a healthy fetish.

- - - - -

I applaud you for your words and understanding. It is rare and refreshing to find people with an outlook like yours on this issue. Your thoughts are so well expressed, and your compassion is noteworthy. Thank you. DDM

Back