Arouse me in 5 BDSM words...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i kneel down before You
eyes downcast, hands behind back
patiently waiting for Your arrival

Word count? Choose your whip.
I thought maybe it was haiku, but that didn't work...

Then realized it was three five-word phrases intended to arouse. Each works to at least some degree in itself; the combination of the three makes a word triptych that works even better. Perhaps FS would have been better advised to simply enter each phrase as a separate post, but I personally don't have a big issue with it...

as long as it never occurs again :devil: ;)

I thought maybe it was haiku, but that didn't work...

Then realized it was three five-word phrases intended to arouse. Each works to at least some degree in itself; the combination of the three makes a word triptych that works even better. Perhaps FS would have been better advised to simply enter each phrase as a separate post, but I personally don't have a big issue with it...

as long as it never occurs again :devil: ;)

So, shall I run my next set by you before I post it? ;)

So, shall I run my next set by you before I post it? ;)
Nope. I barely have time to proofread and edit my own posts, PMs, e-mails, work, etc., these days. You can count to five, I'm sure, and stop.

Self-editing, I believe Keroin will tell you, is one of the best ways in the world for a writer to learn to *hear* her words and their meaning, context, subtext, connotations, etc., etc., ad nauseum.

When I taught writing for print and broadcast journalism, students were required to read their copy/text aloud into a recorder, then listen to and critique not only their presentation, but their writing as a craft/art. Many of them were amazed at how much better their writing skills were at the end of each year.

Nope. I barely have time to proofread and edit my own posts, PMs, e-mails, work, etc., these days. You can count to five, I'm sure, and stop.

Self-editing, I believe Keroin will tell you, is one of the best ways in the world for a writer to learn to *hear* her words and their meaning, context, subtext, connotations, etc., etc., ad nauseum.

When I taught writing for print and broadcast journalism, students were required to read their copy/text aloud into a recorder, then listen to and critique not only their presentation, but their writing as a craft/art. Many of them were amazed at how much better their writing skills were at the end of each year.

Sent you a PM:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back