Changes - more (damn)

Shankara20

Well, that is lovely
As a photo pirate I am dependent on access to other sites that I can manipulate so as to link those photos to threads here for our viewing pleasure. I love my work. It feeds both my voyeurism and exhibitionism, (and it makes me a little drippy on a good day).

This was posted yesterday on Flickr: "the ability to share restricted and moderate content will be reserved for Flickr Pro members."

Damn. I am not a Pro member. I have nothing against paying for access, I just don't want my real world name (as on a credit card) connected in any way, shape, or form to an account with 1200 photos of my naked bits in all sorts of "activities" . (Those images have now been removed in anticipation of my Flickr account going away). Flickr has been the primary source of the photos I post, using a link function that is an allowable workaround to Lit's posting content guidelines. That is going away. I still don't know if I can use screenshot to capture the images at Flickr, time will tell.

I think I can still work with Tumblr, but it has been restricted to the extent that the workaround is clumsy at best.

What ever the case, I expect the volume of my photo posts to decrease. Change is the only constant. So it goes....

Guess you'll have to hand over all the photo streams you follow so I can share the love.

Since I got shut down on bdsmlr I just come here and hangout for a few minutes then just go back to reading my library books.

I have found that the site called reblogme dot com is a practical and useful site replacement for bdsmlr or tumblr. So far, they are reasonably liberal in what you can post, and they allow hotlinking so I can get images to Literotica. YMMV, but it works well for me.

I have found that the site called reblogme dot com is a practical and useful site replacement for bdsmlr or tumblr. So far, they are reasonably liberal in what you can post, and they allow hotlinking so I can get images to Literotica. YMMV, but it works well for me.
Thanks, I'll check them out.

Guess you'll have to hand over all the photo streams you follow so I can share the love.

Since I got shut down on bdsmlr I just come here and hangout for a few minutes then just go back to reading my library books.
Did you go Pro at Flickr?

I like imgur

I set my profile to private so no one can see my images who is scrolling imgur but I can link them here

Damn. I am not a Pro member. I have nothing against paying for access, I just don't want my real world name (as on a credit card) connected in any way, shape, or form to an account with 1200 photos of my naked bits in all sorts of "activities" .
You probably got your answer by now, but just in case nobody mentioned it: gift cards. You go to the nearest large store, pay cash for a gift card, then use it as a credit card anywhere you don't want your real name to be mentioned.

But imgur and bdsmlr are still free, you can always switch to those. Just make sure you post everything as "private" on imgur, I got banned there the first time around faster than I knew what was going on :)

You probably got your answer by now, but just in case nobody mentioned it: gift cards. You go to the nearest large store, pay cash for a gift card, then use it as a credit card anywhere you don't want your real name to be mentioned.

But imgur and bdsmlr are still free, you can always switch to those. Just make sure you post everything as "private" on imgur, I got banned there the first time around faster than I knew what was going on :)
Interesting. Thanks

As a photo pirate I am dependent on access to other sites that I can manipulate so as to link those photos to threads here for our viewing pleasure. I love my work. It feeds both my voyeurism and exhibitionism, (and it makes me a little drippy on a good day).

This was posted yesterday on Flickr: "the ability to share restricted and moderate content will be reserved for Flickr Pro members."

Damn. I am not a Pro member. I have nothing against paying for access, I just don't want my real world name (as on a credit card) connected in any way, shape, or form to an account with 1200 photos of my naked bits in all sorts of "activities" . (Those images have now been removed in anticipation of my Flickr account going away). Flickr has been the primary source of the photos I post, using a link function that is an allowable workaround to Lit's posting content guidelines. That is going away. I still don't know if I can use screenshot to capture the images at Flickr, time will tell.

I think I can still work with Tumblr, but it has been restricted to the extent that the workaround is clumsy at best.

What ever the case, I expect the volume of my photo posts to decrease. Change is the only constant. So it goes....
try mewe lots of good pics 0 censorship www.mewe.com

Back