Are you my next door neighbour? - open to one male - message me with your response please

36b7

Very Experienced
It’s always exciting to receive a parcel. It could be a gift or one of those rewards from a loyalty card but when I opened this one, I got quite a shock. Apart from the contents being wrapped in embroidered velvet bags, the contents of the bags made me raise my eyebrows and then laugh out loud.
I mean, who gets a package delivered containing vibrators, dildos, tubes of lube and fluffy handcuffs.
Not me although I suppose my husband could have ordered them for a joke but somehow I didn’t think it was him so I looked at the address on the parcel and there was the explanation.
It had the right house number, my house, but the name was for my neighbour Scott, a simple mistake but what to do?

I set the parcel on the kitchen counter, made myself a coffee and had a think.
I’d seen Scott and his wife from time to time and although they were friendly enough, they were a few years older than me and my husband and their children had already flown the nest while ours were still at school so we hadn’t really mixed socially.

Anyway, the parcel and its contents weren’t any of my business although the contents intrigued me.
So I closed the package with parcel tape and looked for an opportunity to take it next door to Scott.
The problem was, I didn’t want to hand it to his wife so I waited until I saw her leave the house and took my opportunity.

Scott was wearing jeans and a t-shirt when he opened the door and when he saw what I was carrying he blushed so I knew he knew what I had in my hands.
“Hi Scott, I think this is your package. It was delivered to our house by mistake.”
I handed it to him, turned and walked down the path and then smiled and waved to him before going back to my house.

Back