Bad Influence (closed)

"I'm in need of attention" Valerie whispered to him in the darkness of the night as she felt the young man's hand wander and touch her panties where they covered her cunt.

There was real tension in the air as Valerie considered how to move the situation forward. The young man had been bold and she wanted to encourage a smooth transition to something meaningful. She barely knew him and he was her daughter's friend but she was sure that he could be somebody to her as well.

Valerie moved her hand to the young guy's face and gently stroked his skin

"You are so handsome Peter, and I want you, if you'll have me" she said in a way which she hoped would give him confidence and desire to look to fulfil such thoughts as he might have towards her. It was a real boost to meet a young man with such desires and she was not going to deny him. They just needed to be a little careful with Sophie upstairs.

"Why don't you get up from there and come and take my panties off then young man?"

Valerie posed and displayed herself in an enticing position, lifting and spreading her clothing so that the panties were to the fore. He just needed to make a little effort, slide them down and her hairy cunt would be his.

"Come on, I'm making it easy for you, feel my wetness and warmth"

Valerie was enjoying this, teasing the young man and hopefully putting energy into the flesh that was between his legs. She wanted to get him ready.

The young man certainly could not have expected this from Sophie's mother. She was so much different than her daughter but just maybe his patience would be rewarded from a direction he could never have expected. It was not like mother, like daughter, that was for sure!

Her words made it clear to Peter that she didn’t end up here by accident. No, she had sought him out wanting to give him what her daughter wouldn’t.

He didn’t stand when asked though. He remained seated on the sofa as his hand slipped further up her night shirt then hooked his fingers beneath her panties then pulled them down past her hips and to her feet.

The house was silent except for the sound of Peter’s heart that thumped loudly in his ears. His fingers traced through the long curls that hid her damp passage before parting her as she continued to stroke his face and hair. With his free hand he pushed his boxers down to his knees, lifting his hips to let them pass.

Peter took Valerie’s hand then leaned back on the sofa pulling her towards him until she placed a knee on either side of his hips, straddling his lap. Their lips met in a passionate kiss as Peter’s hands traveled up her sides, gathering her night shirt as they moved until he lifted it over her head.

“God, you’re sexy!” Peter whispered before leaning Valerie back and burying us face in her breasts feeling her nipples harden between his lips. Breathlessly he lifted his mouth from her breasts. “I want you.”

Peter’s hands slipped to cradle Valerie’s ass then lifted her hips before tracing he head of his cock through her dampening curls to that warm passage he sought.

Sophie was forgotten as Valerie did what a sexy woman in need would do in this situation. She sank down on the young guy's penis and it disappeared inch by inch into her tummy. It was the act of an experienced woman as she presented her body in front of Peter as she allowed his penis the sensation of the warmth and wetness of her sexual organ.

Valerie rested when Peter was fully deep inside her, letting him savour the moment and also allowing the muscles within her to grasp the treasure it had attracted.

"mmmmm" she sounded as she closed her eyes briefly

"You OK, this feels really good, we'd better try and be quiet" Valerie whispered into Peter's ear, her full some naked breasts hanging forward. She could tell from his words and movement that he was an experienced young man. This could be good for her daughter, but she wondered about Sophie and was concerned as to how much of a match they were. Valerie didn't want the young man frustrated and felt she could help there, of course she would, it was a mother's duty to help her daughter!

Valerie's experience with cock brought a calm and confidence to the situation. She had a young man's body to use and that was her every intention. She moved slowly at first using her cunt gently as it went up and down the rampant penis which she had inside her. Such movement was natural and it provided for a a relaxed manner which enabled her body to fully appreciate what it was being given. Her moans were regular and grew in strength as her sensitive depths were treated over and over again.

"oh my, you are soooooooooooo good" Valerie sighed as his knob hit that soft sensitive spot yet again. He was building her, she could feel it and she wanted it, she definitely wanted it.

"I shouldn't be jealous I know but Sophie gets this from you does she Peter?" Valerie asked as her hips picked up speed and she really began to fuck hard with the young guy. They were certainly really 'at it' now and the sofa was creaking and creaking some more as the two bodies engaged.

"Oh god that's good." Peter breathed into her breasts as she sank down onto him.

His hands cradled her ass guiding her motions slowly up and down his length feeling her tightly clasped around him. He was only mildly aware of the creaking of the sofa as her weight rose and feel until she whispered to him.

"You OK, this feels really good, we'd better try and be quiet"

He'd almost forgotten that Sophie was sleeping not far away but the excitement of her mother doing what she wouldn't added just that much extra excitement to the whole affair. He motions became more subtle trying to minimize the amount of noise he made but he felt so good inside her it was difficult to contain himself.

Shifting his hips slightly forward he guided his cock right where he knew she'd be most receptive and her pleasured moans into his neck let him know he'd found the spot.

"I shouldn't be jealous I know but Sophie gets this from you does she Peter?" she asked softly as her hips began to land more firmly in his lap.

He didn't quite know what to say. He adored Sophie but she was holding out on him for some reason but he didn't really feel like telling her mother that at the moment. His hands gripped her ass guiding her harder onto his cock as he leaned in and nibbled at her ear before whispering.

"All that matters is that you're getting it from me now and I plan to give it to you good."

Last edited:
Yes he'd found the spot alright and Valerie savoured it again and again as the hard cock rubbed her most sensitive of areas. This wasn't just about her though, it was about Peter as well and the way he said 'give it to you good' told her that a change was needed.

"OK then, give it to me good" Valerie whispered in his ear before she moved off the cock and away from the sofa. Her eyes moved to the wall and she put her hand forward and spoke the words

"come on then!"

So before Peter's very eyes, his girlfriend's mother leant forward with her feet apart, her hands resting against the wall with her bum cheeks naked and on show. All that she wanted now was for Peter's cock to go between them and give her 'what for'.

"Really fuck me Peter, really fuck me!" she exclaimed.

She could tell the young guy had lust and she was going to make sure it did not go to waste. Meanwhile in her bedroom, Sophie stirred. She had slept fitfully. It was new to her having a friend in the house and staying over and she just didn't feel comfortable about it. She was in her half sleep and she felt she heard noises.

When she climbed from his lap Peter expected Valerie might be about to lead him to her room but he watched as she walked over to the wall then presented her bum to him.

"come on then!" she said looking over her shoulder at him.

Peter climbed from the sofa and closed the ground between them quickly. His hand found its way beneath her chin and he gripped her jaw firmly turning her face towards him then kissed her roughly. "Oh, your going to get fucked alright." he said, in a husky whisper.

Guiding himself into her he thrust hard causing her cheek to press against the wall as his hips met her ass. Valerie recovered and braced herself more firmly against the wall as he picked up an aggressive rhythm that caused the sound of his hips slapping against her ass to echo through the apartment. His arms wrapped around her and he gripped her breasts roughly catching her firm nipples between is fingers that closed around them.

"That's how you want it isn't it?" he growled out as his grip on her breasts tightened. "You like taking things that aren't yours don't you!"

A bead of sweat trickled off his brow then down his cheek as he pumped his cock deep into her. His pace had him rapidly approaching his climax but it didn't let off as continued to pound into her.

"So it's him is it" she thought. "Just how and why?!!".

It went through her mind as the young cock shafted her cunt. She didn't expect it to take long and it didn't. His body was bent forward over hers as it screwed her depths. She couldn't think straight, her mind went blank, all she could cope with right now was the cock as it went up into her again and again, rubbing and stretching that most sensitive of her body parts.

'ohhhhhhh' she sighed as she felt the liquid feed her insides. She showed thanks as her muscles gripped and her back arched as she received the pleasure of the orgasm she had been seeking.

Sophie looked on, she had only been there for a matter of seconds. Her mother's wailings had not surprising woken her, Valerie had been careless in her lust. What Sophie saw were the naked buttocks of her boyfriend and his crotch pushed right into the soft large bum cheeks of her mother. His body was hunched over hers, grasping her bosom, as he lost control of himself. Sophie watched as his bum went too and fro as he aggressively fucked her mother, the sound of skin of skin sounding throughout the room. It was not an act of love, it was more one of male conquest! Sophie knew what he would be feeding into her mother's body. She waited to see his semi erect penis withdraw as his sperm dribbled out from her mother's vagina onto her thighs. She was open mouthed, she was in shock. Tears welled up in her eyes but she was determined to remain strong. She was not going to make a scene. She tiptoed back from where she had come but everything was so very different now. She had watched her mother, the slut!

Sophie opened her thighs under the covers and her fingers went to work. Her body wanted it, she wanted it badly. For those few minutes under the covers, she was as she wanted to be, just like her mum

Peter returned to the sofa as Valerie quietly collected her clothes then disappeared into her room. When he came up with the story about he and his roommate getting into a row he'd hoped it would provide him the opportunity to at last get with Sophie but he wouldn't have ever guessed it was his mom he'd end up with that night.

The next morning as Sophie showed him out he could feel the tension between them and he wondered if she'd heard them. He leaned in to give her a kiss goodbye but she turned her head offering him her cheek instead which caused his suspicions to only grow. If she had heard or seen them it was certainly going to make things difficult going forward so he decided to give it some time to see how things played out.

Scott had let a few days pass since the night outside her window before contacting her again. The boys had planned on another night at Winston's after classes the next day and it seemed to be the perfect opportunity to put the plan he'd come up with into action.

"I'm sure you've missed me." he typed out then paused to figure out just how to word the rest of his message.

He typed and then re-typed the message several times before he was satisfied with it then hit send.

"I'm sure you've missed me. Don't think that I've forgotten about you. I have a job for you tomorrow night and if you do it, I'll delete one of the videos I have that you so desperately don't want to be seen. I need you at the park across the street from Winston's at midnight. You're to find a bench along the walkway then lay down and take a rest. It's as easy as that."

He knew by now that his face would just be one of the thousands she'd came across in the time since they met at the pub by his apartment and even if she did recognize him, it likely wouldn't seem likely that it was more than just a coincidence.

When she woke the following morning Valerie felt embarrassment and thought it best to keep out of the way of Peter and Sophie. Of course she wasn't aware of Sophie's knowledge of events which was perhaps just as well. Once Peter had left Sophie did ask the obvious question

"what did you think of Peter?"

There was some embarrassment in both of them but Valerie soon put across the view that Peter 'had something about him and that she was pleased for her'

Sophie now knew that Peter was untrustworthy. Her mother had done her a favour really. She had yet to make up her mind whether to blame her mother or be adult and accept the situation 'just this once'. Yes she was going to tell her mother and quite soon but make it clear that it should NEVER happen again. Yes that would be the best solution she thought after consideration.

Well was it him? His words were certainly very much co-incidence if he were not. And even if he was, did it matter if Peter was the guy? He was a thoroughly decent fuck for the young man but it would present danger. The last thing she wanted was for Sophie to know so much about her. She had tried to be good and present herself as the loving mother. She didn't want her daughter to think badly of her.

As if by magic just as Valerie was thinking these things she received the text message. She read it and re read it. What did it actually mean? What he wanted was perfectly clear but her thoughts were towards how it might proceed.

The night came and once Sophie was asleep Valerie dressed in smart casual wear but with a skirt which was somewhat short and up her thighs. She thought this would give a good look on the park bench. She didn't look tarty, that would be wrong at midnight and give a poor impression. For warmth and to cover up, she was in quite a nice coat. She lay down precisely a minute before midnight and unbuttoned that coat and waited. She heard voices and she heard nature. Her phone was handy. She wondered what would happen next. Would he message or call?

Scott, Michael and the rest of the boys had been drinking at Winston's since just before 9:00 so when midnight came it wasn't much of a chore for Scott to convince them it was time to go. As he waited for everyone to leave Scott sent Valerie a short text.

"You're playing the roll of a passed out drunk. Be convincing!"

They paid their tab then made their way across the street and into the park for the walk home. Scott wondered if she'd be there or if she was going to have second thoughts. He knew what he'd asked her to do likely sounded sketchy as hell but she readily agreed so he had no reason to believe she wouldn't.

About half way through the park he saw her form laying on the bench and he knew it was her. As they approached he could see the pale skin of her legs peeking out from her skirt and he noticed Michael veering toward the side of the path that her bench was on.

"Look!" Michael whispered to the group as he approached the bench.

The rest of the group followed behind then stopped just short of him as he leaned over the bench. Michael nudged the woman on the bench. "Are you ok ma'am?" he asked.

There was a mumble that came from her but not much else. Michael traced a finger up her bare thigh then stopped just under her skirt watching closely for movement.

Roger's fingers worked at the buttons of her blouse until it was fully opened then slipped his hand beneath the cup of her bra caressing her breast as Michael pushed pushed her panties aside and began to probe her damp passage.

Valerie felt very much alone. It was cold and dark, she was tired. She just didn't know what to do. She didn't want to resist and make it worse but in no way did she want consensual sex with a group of strangers who would likely show little respect for her body. They were drunk and would only encourage each other to abuse her, ,she knew that. She needed to stand firm but not over react.

There was just the two of them touching her and their zips were up so that was a plus.

'Leave her alone, that's enough!' was a voice that Valerie heard.

'Will just be a minute longer, I'm having some real fun here's sounded Michael.

And so he was. His finger had rather sensitively probed before he used a couple to energetically push in and out of her body. Meanwhile Roger had found Valerie's bosom too much of a temptation and had placed his mouth on a nipple to suck and tease with his tongue.

Valerie's body had stirred with its natural reaction to such attention. She had tried so hard to follow Scott's word, she wanted that video gone. She felt she was earning it, she loved the thought of acting and acting the part of a passed out drunk like this, was just the part for her.

A sigh came from her body as it shook.

'She's an MILF on a plate' came a shout

'Yes but she's not consenting is she?' sounded a sensible voice from the crowd. Darren the nerdy law student had spoken as he pushed himself forward. 'Enough is enough, let's not get into trouble and I mean real trouble'

For once Darren's voice carried authority and hit the conscience and self preservation of many in the group. They were intelligent students with excellent careers in front of them, if they played their cards right. Darren's words hurried them on, they moved away quickly and then Valerie heard their voices and laughs sound into the distance.

In a way Valerie had enjoyed the touching up but she was glad it was over. She just hadn't known how far they were going to go. That had been the fear. It was with relief that she adjusted her clothing and made her way home. It was over and she had done as asked!!! She felt she had done well enough, just what would the next event be though?!!! When would she actually meet this guy and who was he?

Back