My Neighbour Next Door closed for Lunaramblings

Scott smiles and nods.

"Five minutes. And I will have a bottle ready for us. I would walk you out, but should probably stay out of the doorway."

Scott chuckles.

"See you in five."

Scott heads instead into the kitchen, scooching down behind the counter to check out the wine selection.

I close my front door and lean against it.
What am I getting myself into?
If I go back with Scott’s vibrator he’ll think I’ve gone back for more than a glass of wine … but then perhaps that’s what I want.

Upstairs I open the drawer in my bedside cabinet. The vibrator is lying there along with my lube and I swear if it had eyes it’d be winking at me saying” Go on, you know you want to.”
And I do, but then I don’t. I just don’t know.
If I hadn’t promised to go back I’d lie on the bed, pull my panties down and use the vibrator to make myself cum, imagining all the time that it was Scott’s cock in me, pushing it deep inside me, just the way Scott’s cock would feel.
And he has got a big cock … well, certainly bigger than my husband’s, more like the guy I had the fling with on that girl’s weekend three years ago.

I cast my mind back, trying to remember how I felt about that when I came home. I did feel a bit guilty but not full of remorse and certainly I had no intention of telling my husband about it.
And life resumed as normal, sex maybe four or five times a month and my private sessions with my vibrator in between

Dear god is that how it is now, sex maybe four or five times a month? Is that how it is after fifteen years of marriage? But then, Scott said that was why he’d bought all the sex toys, to spice up his marriage but I just can’t imagine my husband doing that.

I sit on the edge of the bed with the vibrator in my hand, glancing across to the side where my husband sleeps.
Oh why not. My husband won’t know and I won’t tell him and it’ll only be the once.

As I knock on Scott's door I realise that I didn't change my panties and they're soaking wet.

Last edited:
Scott hurries about, setting out wine glasses, pouring wine. Just as he is setting the glasses on the table his phone dings on the counter. For a moment it snaps him out of it, what the hell is he doing? Sure he and Jess talked all about these things, had dipped their toes in so to speak, but... this was far more. But God he wanted her.

Scott sighs as he grabs the phone and checks it. A text from Jess. His heart nearly stops as he opens it.

A single picture, from the doorbell cam. He is barely in the photo, but there is Anna holding the life like cock, clearly mid tirade.

One sentence follows.

'Take good care of her, maybe we both can when I get home. XxX "

Scott stares in disbelief. His cock again swelling as he considers the possibilities.

Just then he hears the knock. Indecision grips him. But then the phone dings.

'HURRY UP DON'T LEAVE THE PRETTY LADY WAITING'

Then again, another picture. Jess nude. Masturbating. The caption: I get all the juicy details when I get home

That decides it. She not only gives her blessing, she is getting off on it. Scott all but races to the door. He catches himself and grabs a robe from the bathroom. He rushes back and opens the door.

"Sorry, almost answered nude again. Glad you came back."

I hadn’t taken any notice of the doorbell cam when I’d first re-delivered Scott’s parcel and certainly not when I’d stood in front of it holding the vibrator less than an hour ago.
But now, standing there looking at Scott, who thank god had put on a robe, I wondered just how many images and how much video of me there was floating around the internet, and the heat between my legs was now replaced by an icy dagger through my heart.

What had promised to be some uncomplicated illicit sex that I could recall as I used my vibrator was the last thing in the world I wanted right now, and the doorbell cam evidence of me standing outside Scott’s door holding a vibrator would likely finish my marriage.
I had imagined walking back to my house with my panties full of Scott’s cum as it leaked from my pussy and then showering before picking up the kids from Little League. I probably wouldn’t have bothered to douche myself, with the naughty thought that my husband would unknowingly have sloppy seconds, that is if we even made love.

But all that has gone from my mind as I see Scott grinning like the cat that’s got the cream.
"Sorry, almost answered nude again. Glad you came back."

Well not just yet mister.
I know how these doorbell cams work. We’ve got one on our front door.
I look at Scott and then at the doorbell cam and then back at Scott again.

“I want to see the images you’ve got of me, especially the ones of me when I came round with the vibrator you sent me. I didn’t think it was funny when you sent it and now it seems even less funny.”
I put my hand over the doorbell cam to stop any more images of me being recorded.

“Show me.”

Last edited:
Scott seems caught off guard. The shifts in demeanor unexpected.

"Come on in, let's sit and not only can I show you, but you can personally delete everything."

Scott moves to let Anna in, closing the door behind them. He gestures to the wine glasses. As he takes a seat he opens an app on his phone before setting it in front of Anna's glasses. The texts with Jess displayed.

I flick through the images. There’s the first one when I brought his parcel round and then another showing me waving the vibrator in his face but it’s the last one that shocks me most. It’s a pic of a woman with no clothes on, lying on a bed masturbating.
And then there’s the caption:

'Take good care of her, maybe we both can when I get home. XxX’

I can hardly breathe with the shock. Scott has shared the images with someone, but who?
I flick through the images again.

“Who’s this woman Scott, the one you’ve shared the door cam pics with and who else has seen them?”

I grab my glass of wine and finish it in one go. It would have been better if it was scotch.

“And what’s this about maybe we both can when I get home? Are you thinking of passing me around between your friends? Is it blackmail? Now you’ve got the pics who else will you be selling me to?”

Scott’s glass is still on the table and I grab that and take a mouthful.
I’m crying now.

“How could you do this, posting images of me on the internet? What do you want? This will wreck my marriage. I’ll lose my children. What do you want? I’ll give you anything.”
I look at him.
“Anything Scott, but you must wipe the pics and tell me who else has seen them.”

Last edited:
Scott looks mortified.

"Jess... Jess that's... Jess. We... I... I would never..."

Scott looks at the floor. His voice sounds softer and less vibrant when he speaks again.

"I would never do any of that. I will acknowledge this is a.... very strange situation, but... could you really think I am some sort of monster?"

I think I’ve given Scott a reality check, not only about how he’s made me feel, but also about the precariousness of casual sexual relationships.
I get the feeling that he thought he was onto a good thing, and he was.

His attractive mid-thirties neighbour bringing a box of sex toys to his house and not being in the least embarrassed about the contents, some mild flirting, him knowing that I was watching a series about swinging and even being in his house with him naked in front of me sporting his erection and me not running screaming into the road.
And the reality was that I’d decided that I would have sex with him, nothing intimate, just some uncomplicated sex, a good fuck. I’d done it before and knew that I could live with it.
Yes, technically I would have been unfaithful to my husband but not in an emotional way and is there really any difference in me having sex with Scott or me masturbating on my own thinking about another man or my husband masturbating on his own, probably while he was thinking about another woman.

But all that changed with the knowledge that he’d shared the door cam pics with his wife and of course there was the SD card in the door cam with the pics and video.
And then he asked me if I thought he was some kind of monster. Well, of course I don’t but I do think that he was clumsy in the way he handled all this and that’s a pity because there’s something about him that makes me think he could be good fun in bed.
Scott is looking at the floor like a child that’s been scolded and I put my hand on his arm.

“No I don’t think you’re a monster but I’m going to have to see your wife’s phone as well as yours and I want the SD card out of the door cam. I’ll wipe it and then give it back to you.”

It will be interesting to meet his wife, I don’t recall her from the block party but any woman who shares pics of herself masturbating will be worth meeting.

Scott nods.

"I honestly do not know anything about the doorbell cam. Jess installed it. She loves gadgets like that. She does IT work. That's where she is now. Had to go oversee an install of something to do with server security. I was never much into it. We can call her, she will be back in a couple days. But I can guarantee she definitely would not have shared or posted anything anywhere. She is a generous soul."

Scott picks up the bottle and refills the glasses.

"I am sure she did not intend to hurt or upset you. I think she just wanted to give... this... a nudge."

Scott smiles and picks up one of the glasses.

"Feel free to delete whatever you want on the phone. You can look at the Cam, take whatever you might want or need. It really was never meant to be blackmail or anything. And like I said, we can call her. You are gorgeous, and amazing. If I had the confidence I should have just approached you. Truth is Jess has caught me stealing glimpse in the yard a few times. I think she thought she was helping."

Scott downs a glass of wine and refills his cup.

Scott refills our glasses and I take a mouthful. At least he has good taste in wine but I’m puzzled how he thought this might go. Did he think I might have just grabbed his cock and given him a blow job? How did he imagine getting from greeting me at the door to us both being undressed and having sex?

As to not knowing about the doorbell cam, I just don’t buy it. Surely his wife would have said something like “I’m thinking of installing one of those smart doorbells” or something like that.
And if his wife is into tech, what else is there in the house? Other cameras perhaps so that if we had got around to having sex his wife could have got off on that as well?

“You see Scott, you’ve got nothing to lose here. Your wife already knows about you having extra marital sex but if my husband found out … we’ll, it doesn’t bear thinking about.”

I take another drink, aware that I’m already feeling a bit woozy.

“So tell me, how did your wife and you get into this swinging stuff, or at least how did you come to the agreement that it was alright for you to fuck your neighbour so long as she could watch? Whose idea was it? Yours or your wife's?”

I want to know, because if it was his wife then I need to ask her how she broached the subject and as I think about this, I can feel myself getting excited. Perhaps the series I've been watching on Plex could happen in real life.

Scott laughs.

"Once we got the house to ourselves we found out we didn't have much of a relationship anymore. Well, not like when we were young anyway. We love each other very much. And we have no desire to split up or anything, but, raising kids, careers, life, it all drags you in so many directions. Then one day you wake up and realize you barely know your partner. You have divided duties and tasks, fallen into comfortable routines. Easy cliche existence. The spontaneous and the crazy of those first months or years has drained away. And while you love them, its... gray."

Scott sips his wine.

"We had a fight one day. We had been sitting here, watching some random show on streaming, mostly just doing our own thing in the same space. And Jess asked me if I had ever been unfaithful. I was hurt and incescenced. She said she hadn't either and eventually we calmed and cooled. She had gone out for drinks with her team, and one of the interns got a little sloppy. Made a pass and while she didn't accept, and she kindly bundled them off home, she admitted it was intriguing. That branched into talking about if we would be OK with an open marriage. Then Jess found some group online that hosted parties and chats and even classes. It was all a little overwhelming."

Scott smiles and drinks more of his wine.

"We did the one thing, like I mentioned, but Jess felt it was too stuffy, pretentious, entitled. More than a little elitist too. Jess grew up poor, and we have done well, better than a lot. But she is still that project kid that grew up hating being looked down on. So we separated from the group. But Jess has still teased about finding our own way. She has decided she is definitely bicurious at least, had a few experiences in University but nothing serious. And she knows I have had a bit of... I guess you could call it a crush on you, our sexy neighbor, for a while. Nothing lewd or vile, just... appreciating you from afar."

Scott downs the rest of his wine.

"She tried to get me to make a move at the block party, and again a few weeks ago when she caught me staring. She said she thought you could use the attention. But I chickened out. I was afraid it would end up much like this. Except perhaps an angry raging husband too."

The way Scott is describing this makes it sound as if his wife thought they could solve their marital problems by getting Scott to seduce me. She was the instigator of it all and I watch him closely as he finishes his wine.
In a way, I feel sorry for him. Like most men all he wanted was a happy, loving marriage with a good physical relationship but like most marriages it seems the sexual side had waned and I reflect that my marriage is no different.
I pick up the bottle and refill our glasses.

“From what you’ve told me, it seems the key was when your wife asked you if you’d ever been unfaithful. Think about it. If she’d had no reason to suspect that you might have been unfaithful, why would she ask?”
Scott starts to reply but I stop him.

“She was asking that to test the water because if you had been unfaithful then that made it ok for her to be unfaithful as well, and her telling you that one of the interns made a pass at her was her way of saying that she could easily be unfaithful if she wanted to. It was a challenge.
You seduce your sexy next-door neighbour and that gives her the excuse to fuck all the young stud interns that she wants.”

I take a good slug of my wine and look him in the eye.
“She doesn’t want you Scott, she wants some young fresh meat and in return, all you get is me.”

I wait while he absorbs what I’ve said.
“There is a way round this. You could have me without her knowing. That way, you get what you want, I get what I want and she doesn’t have an excuse to chase the interns, but to do this you’re going to have to disable all the monitoring equipment in the house. We don’t want your wife watching us having a good time or to give her a free pass to chase interns.”

Last edited:
Scott sits stunned. He had never quite done the math in that way.

"I... I thought..." Scott takes another gulp of wine.

Scott looks at Anna very directly for a moment.

"All I would be getting is you? I... don't think you understand how amazingly sexy you are. And while we haven't spent a great deal of time, I can tell you are smart, caring, bold and powerful. I would take you over a sea of interns."

Scott blushes.

"The only place we have cameras is the doorbell and... the room we converted. Those ones I know are not connected to wifi or anything. Jess had them wired directly to her computer room in the basement. We could either avoid that room, or we could flip a breaker to the computer room." Scott grins. "I have candles... we could cut power the whole house. That way I can claim it was some freak power surge."

Scott looks at Anna. A hunger welling up.

"I want you. I truly do..."

Well, at least I know the layout of the security systems in the house or perhaps they should be called voyeur systems.
Since Jess seem to be the one with the tech skills it seems she’s also the one with the voyeuristic tendencies.
But then of course, if that’s the case then it’s probable there are more cameras that Scott doesn’t know about.
Just as Jess sent Scott a pic of herself naked and masturbating, it seems likely that she’ll have some footage of her husband doing the same thing but without his knowledge and if she can get off on seeing me at her front door waving a vibrator, what’s to say she doesn’t get off watching her husband jacking off on his own while she’s out?

From Scott’s demeanour it’s obvious he’s besotted with me and I’m flattered. It’s always nice to know that mid-thirties and after two kids I’m still attractive, even desirable and despite Scott’s earlier rather clumsy approaches, I still find him very attractive and the thought of having an experienced lover at my beck and call is very appealing.

Then there’s the other thing he mentioned, the open marriage and I wonder how far they got with that.
“Tell me Scott. You said that the two of you had talked about an open marriage. How far did you get with the discussion and was it then that Jess suggested you made a move on me? I’m interested because if I was in an open marriage, then you’re the kind of man I’d be looking for but I don’t think that my husband would approve, unless that is he could be persuaded by someone.”

Last edited:
"Tell me Scott. You said that the two of you had talked about an open marriage. How far did you get with the discussion and was it then that Jess suggested you made a move on me? I’m interested because if I was in an open marriage, then you’re the kind of man I’d be looking for but I don’t think that my husband would approve, unless that is he could be persuaded by someone.”

Scott grins at the implications.

"We technically do have an open marriage, but neither of us has ever taken advantage of it. I guess after what you said earlier maybe Jess has. We first discussed it before the party and all. But Jess has teased me about getting caught looking at you before that. She never minded looking, she brought me to a burlesque show for my 40th. But I think she likes the naughty aspect of seducing the sexy neighbors."

I’m intrigued with the contradictions in Scott’s reply.
To me there seems little point in having an open marriage if the partners don’t share their experiences. Surely that’s the point if the reason for the open marriage is to spice up their relationship, sharing the details of their sexy romps and then reliving their experiences together in their own bed. Otherwise, it’s just two people living together and having separate lives.
If Jess has gone outside their marriage, why didn’t she tell Scott? After all, that would give him more reason to pursue me and then they’d have something to share.

The more I hear about Jess, the more devious she sounds and I’m beginning to wonder if her weekend conference is just an excuse to be with one of the interns. Perhaps she’s playing Mrs Robinson to some virile but inexperienced young man or if she really is at a conference, maybe she’s getting attention from several of them, a weekend fuck-feast.
I top up my glass and the bottle is empty so I wave it at Scott, signalling that if our conversation is to continue, we’ll need another one.

“You know Scott, I think your wife has been grooming you: her teasing you but not admonishing you about you looking at me over the fence, taking you on the trip to the burlesque, her encouragement for you to pursue me. I think she’s paved the way for her extra marital activities and you’ve been had.”
I take a good slug of my wine.

“I don’t trust her and perhaps you shouldn’t either. Does he have ‘share my location’ enabled on her cell phone? Can you check where she really is?”

My guess is that she’s in a hotel somewhere but not one with conferencing facilities and she was masturbating while her stud watched.

Last edited:
Scott thinks a moment.

"One better. She carries a ridiculous amount of expensive gear with her. He bags all have air tags, the little GPS locator things. I suppose it's possible she is sneaking off."

Scott takes back his phone and fiddles with it a moment. He holds the screen out.

"The tags do show the right location. So... we're you suggesting Jess seduce your husband a moment ago?" Scott smiles. "Jess can be... quite persuasive."

Well, my hunch was wrong and it seems she is at her conference after all but of course, what happens after hours, once the conference session is finished, then other sessions can begin.
But for the moment I have to let this go. Perhaps I’ve been wrong about Scott’s wife all along.
However, Scott has picked up on what I said about my husband being persuaded that an open marriage would be a good thing and thinks that his wife might be the person to do it.

So... were you suggesting Jess seduce your husband a moment ago?"

I return his smile.
“No, not suggesting that your wife seduce my husband but she could be the one to put the idea in his mind, like ‘Have you and Anna ever thought about an open marriage. Scott and I have that arrangement.’ and just see where the conversation goes. But of course, I haven’t decided that an open marriage is what I want. I’m not sure I like the idea of my husband fucking some woman or women I don’t know.”

I glance at my watch.
“Goodness, look at the time. I have to pick the kids up, I must go.”
I stand and wobble a bit. We’ve drunk quite a lot of wine and I giggle as I walk round the table to Scott.
“Thank you for the wine and for the interesting conversation. We must do this again, soon.” And without thinking I plant a rather wet kiss on his lips.

“Bye.”

As I walk back to my house I realise just how horny I’m feeling. My panties are wet.

Scott melts into her kiss. So soft and wet. But then she's gone. Scott grins as he thinks about the kiss.

Scott gets up and makes himself busy. Trying not to think about the raging election or how badly he wants Anna. It is largely unsuccessful.

Scott cleans up, looking at the clock, soon he is going to have to think about dinner. And a long lonely night in bed.

"Damn..."

I drive carefully on my way to collect the kids, not wanting to be pulled over for anything after the amount of wine I’ve drunk but it does give me time to think about the day and the time I spent with Scott and I make a mental list of likes and dislikes.

Scott.
I like Scott. He’s an attractive older man, very friendly and if it ever came to it, by now he should know how to please a woman in bed but …
He’s like an eager puppy and he totally misread my kiss when I left. It was just a peck on the lips, nothing more and I wonder if he could be discrete if we ever did have sex.

Jess.
Mm, Jess the wife. I’m really not sure about her. I have it in my mind that she’s manipulative and would use anyone for her own ends, even her husband, but if I’ve got her completely wrong then she could be useful in bringing my husband along that is, if swapping or swinging is what I really want.

My husband Ted.
Ted, me and our children are our family and whatever happens, I don’t want to jeopardise that in any way at all and that’s my one big reservation about the open marriage thing. Suppose Ted had a fling with another perhaps younger woman and decided he preferred her to me.
On the other hand, what about swinging like the couples in the Plex series I’m watching. Ted and I could go to parties or invite another couple for an evening’s naughty fun and sex and then resume our family life until the next time.

Me.
So long as I don’t do anything to harm my family I have no qualms about having some sex on the side. I mean it’s not a lot different to getting off with a vibrator while I’m on my own and I always imagine I’m being fucked while I do it, even calling out “Yes, fuck me, fuck me harder, harder” as I cum.

I pick up the kids, order some pizza for delivery, have another glass of wine and in my fuzzy state, decide I’ll tell my husband about the box of sex toys that were delivered this morning. Perhaps he’ll be interested in ordering some for us.

Scott sets about the rest of the evening trying to be useful. But now he has doubts. Doubts he didn't have just a few hours ago.

As Scott is settling in for a movie after dinner he gets a text.

'So? What happened?'

Jess... he never updated her. Shit.

Scott considers a moment.

'Well, nothing. Not really. I... it's long story. You... ever done things you didn't tell me about? Like... there isn't some stud at your hotel is there?'

Scott winces as he hits send. Too late to turn back now.

The dots flicker at the bottom of the message. Scott holds his breath.

"No. Did something go wrong? Scott, I haven't been with anyone else... truth is, I hoped you and Anna would hit it off because I think she is quite pretty too, and her husband isn't bad either. Figured them being so close, and your little crush, it could lead to one hell of a fun situation. But I see now I should have talked to you, not played these games. I'm sorry. Did... did I ruin our chances?'

Scott digests the message. He smiles. Jess is brilliant but sometimes she is impulsive. Scott types.

'I.... hope not? She at least seemed interested, but I think is concerned about her husband, and... well you did come off a bit shady Jess. But we will see what tomorrow holds. Calling it an early night.'

Scott leans back, eyes closed. He breathes deeply and thoughtfully.

*What will tomorrow bring?*

Scott is up early the next morning. He gets his tasks done and sets an out of office memo for the morning. He grins as he looks about the kitchen. It's been a bit since he really put it to use.

Scott begins making fresh Danish and Scones, setting coffee and tea going. If not for the lucrative career he more or less stumbled into he had always wanted to run a bed and breakfast.

Scott watches as the children head to school. He sees Ted head out the door and he smiles as he loads up the picnic basket. He waits a few minutes before he walks next door and knocks.

Waiting is the hardest part Scott thinks...

After my scare with Scott’s door cam I’m on edge about who’s at my door so when my phone pinged with a front door alert I checked who was there.
It‘s Scott with what looks like a picnic basket.
What the fuck is he doing now?

Last night after the kids had gone to bed, Ted and I sat with a glass of wine watching TV and during an ad break I told him about the misdirected parcel with the sex toys.
He wasn’t shocked or angry, just surprised.

”What on earth would they want those for at their age?”

His reply left me speechless for a moment.
”Well, I certainly hope that I’m… we’re having sex when we’re their age. I mean, why not.”
I snuggled up to him and slid my hand up the inside of his thigh.
”We could buy some you know. It might be fun paying games in bed.”

He made a sound that sounded like he was scoffing.
”Whatever for? In any case, you’ve already got a vibrator haven’t you. Why would you need any more?”

I just didn’t know what to say. Was my husband telling me that now, in my mid-thirties, this was it, three or four times a month?
With the effects of all the wine I’d drunk with Scott and now with a couple more, I let rip.

”Jesus Ted, are you telling me that … that that’s that.” The multiple iterations of ‘that’ just came right out with a fair amount of spittle.
“Are you happy with two or three times a month or …” and this is where I really lost it … “two or three times a month. You think that’s normal at our age or are you getting yours somewhere else?”

I regretted the words as soon as I’d spoken them but I had no regrets about the sentiment.

Ted turned on me, angry.
”So that’s what you think is it? Don’t imagine I haven’t seen that Scott next door leering over the fence at you. If you’re not getting enough here I’m sure he’ll oblige you.”

He turned off the TV and slammed the living room door as he left and we haven’t spoken a word to each other since so now to see Scott at my front door, looking like a boy scout selling cookies was just too much.
I clicked the app on my phone and spoke.
”For chrissake Scott. What the fuck are you doing? My husband will see you. We had a row last night about your parcel and you looking at me over the fence. You must go but I’ll talk to you later.”

Last edited:
Scott nods.

"I am sorry to hear that. All he will see then is me bringing a Thank you gift for your help with the parcel. I made some pastry, coffee, tea. I would hate for it to go to waste. Besides, if you need, I am quite decent at listening."

Scott smiles. Waiting... hoping.

“No Scott, what he’ll see is the neighbour who leers at me over the fence bringing cookies round while he’s not home. It all in his perception. He’ll see what he wants to see.”

I can’t believe Scott’s doing this but we have to talk.
”Go away and I’ll see you in an hour at TGI Fridays at the mall ok. But you must go now. And don’t bring the fucking cookies.”

TGI’s is the last place on earth my husband will be so it’ll be a safe place to meet and we’ll be lost in the crowd at the mall.

I head upstairs to shower and change, thinking about what I’m about to do. I’m going to meet my neighbour in secret to discuss our relationship which, after the row with my husband last night, might well include sex at some point.

I ponder all this as I shower. Do I want to have sex with Scott? Well, the way I feel at the moment, almost any man would do. It would be a revenge fuck, revenge against my husband and how he was last night and as things stand, Scott will do. He’s eager, attractive and available and I think he’d be discrete and there’s also the very remote possibility that his wife might seduce my husband, but that’s a long shot.

I look at myself in the bedroom mirror before I dress. Not bad for mid thirties and two children, tummy flat again, nice ass and tits that any woman would be proud of.

I dress smart casual, skinny jeans and a deep V top, plenty good enough for TGI’s and certainly good enough to entice Scott and as I drive to the mall I laugh out loud at the thought of shouting out ‘fuck you Ted’ instead of ‘fuck me Scott’.

Last edited:
Back