The Teacher Next Door (Closed for Becaa57)

MoneyFunnyGuy

Experienced
This roleplay will be about a former black student (played by me )who used to be a huge trouble maker in high school having to deal with his blonde former teacher (played by whoever wants to join) who was practically his mortal enemy moving in next door. He and this teacher would always be at odds with each other and didn’t like each other at all. Things change as they become neighbors. They learn more about each other and it brings them closer together. The teacher has an asshole for a husband and as she grows closer with her former student an affair between them two of them starts which starts off as hate ducking but turns into love overtime.

I pull into my driveway, noting that the house next door has a motorcycle parked in the driveway. I'd seen the sold sign go up a while ago. Glad that someone finally got the house, always made me nervous with it empty. Too much imagination my husband would say. Comes I guess from teaching students, although that is not always fun and games. Especially with the high schoolers. I will take some cookies over later as a welcome to the neighborhood.

I do a couple more lifts before I finish working out on my weight set. I grab my water and took a sip before lookin at myself in the mirror. A confident smirk comes across my face as I look proudly at how far my body has become. I was built like an absolute warrior. After getting done with my water, I toss my bottle into the trash nearby. Perfect shot. I do a couple of stretches. So far this place wasn’t half bad. I hasn’t met any of the neighbors yet but hopefully I wouldn’t have to deal with crazies. Satisfied with my workout, I leave the room shirtless and head out to let the sun shine on my body and just take it all in.

A couple hours later, after baking up some cookies while I take a quick shower. Pulling on jeans and a t-shirt. I head next door, knowing it was no use waiting for my husband to come along, even if he'd been home he wouldn't have done it. Ringing the bell I wait to see who answers, fingers crossed they are nice.

I’m sitting on the couch watching TV as I hear the doorbell ring. My eyebrow raises as a wonder who it could be. I was expecting anyone to come over. I shrug and get off the couch and make my way to the door. “Maybe it’s a free pizza.” I joke to myself as a grab the door and open it, only for my eyes to immediately go wide as I see you.

I stand there shocked at who opened the door, please god nooooo is what goes through my mind. One of the hardest students I've ever dealt with, even what 5 6 years later something about him puts me on edge. But I'm standing here with a plate of cookies. "Uhmmm well hello again. I see your my new neighbor. I brought some cookies, I hope you like them" Holding the plate out for you to take it, wondering if you would do that or just toss them.

I stand there shocked at who opened the door, please god nooooo is what goes through my mind. One of the hardest students I've ever dealt with, even what 5 6 years later something about him puts me on edge. But I'm standing here with a plate of cookies. "Uhmmm well hello again. I see your my new neighbor. I brought some cookies, I hope you like them" Holding the plate out for you to take it, wondering if you would do that or just toss them.

My shock fades and I frown at you but I look down at your cookies. They look good. I reach my hands out to grab the plate but then start to really remember all the crap you put me through in back in high school. All the headaches you gave me. I remember how much I couldn’t stand you. But I take a breath. It mentally tell myself it was years ago and I finally take the plate of cookies from you. “Ummm…thanks.” I said awkwardly. What made it even more awkward is that I was still shirtless. I go to quickly close the door without another word.

I stand in the doorway looking at your closed door, did he just slam it in my face? Well at least he didn't throw the cookies at me. Remembering how difficult a student he was, made more frustrating because I sensed he had a great potential, but like so many students didn't want to any effort into realizing it, in fact with him seemed to delight in pushing my buttons and had a uncanny way of finding new ones, I wasn't even aware I had.
As I walk away another thought, I had no idea he was in such good shape, then banish it from my mind. Going back home, slamming my door. There pouring a glass of wine texting my husband I'm not cooking so he'd better pick something up. Going out to the backyard to sit on the deck and just enjoy the wine and the setting sun.

The next day came. I ate a couple of the cookies from last night. Holy shit they were delicious. Too bad they had to be from her but oh well. Good cookies were good cookies. After taking care of some things throughout the day, I decided to go swimming in the big pool I had in the backyard. I put on a pair of white swim shorts, grabbed a towel, and headed for the pool. This should take my mind off having that fucking teacher as my neighbor. Who knows? Maybe now that she knows it’s me she’ll try to avoid me and there won’t be anymore awkward run ins.

I set the towel on one of the chairs by the pool and I dive in. I resurface after a few seconds and start swimming around.

After a restless night, I put him out of my mind. I get up and go to work, thinking maybe it's time to consider retirement as I walk into class. But I do have some exceptional students this year who really seem to want to learn. Not like my neighbor was. Wondering if I'll get that plate back. I get changed and grab my wine going outside to sit on the deck. I hear a splash from next door, guess he is taking advantage of that pool, which makes me remember the huge fights I had with my husband about us getting one. The result is I'm sitting here dry while listening to him swim back and forth. At least there is a fence so I don't have to watch it. Pouring an additional glass of wine, going to check on the dinner in the oven, glance over and he is doing laps, I guess one thing he does concentrate on is being fit. Then sit back down and try to relax and block out the sound and thought of him.

I continue my laps for a good while. I always enjoyed swimming. It was relaxing and helped keep the body in shape. The woman next door who used to be my teacher did come to my mind a couple of times. I couldn’t help but feel a little bad about yesterday. Yeah, we had our problems, but she did bring me cookies and I just slammed the door on her. These thoughts caused me to stop swimming and sigh to myself. I could be a real asshole sometimes. That I knew. But then again I remembered who I was thinking about. Why was I still thinking about her? This was supposed to help take my mind off it. I get out of the pool and grab a towel and start to dry myself off, hoping that maybe relaxing under the sun a little bit would help me.

I discover that I was actually listening to him swim, the smooth steady strokes, I could almost imagine watching his lean black body cutting through the water in the pool, a splash on each end, almost or similar to how a professional swimmer would do, I remember watching them practice at the school for a meet. But I don't remember Anton being on the team. When he stops I can't even hear him breathing hard. God he must be in fantastic shape, and why the hell am I thinking this???!@!! He was hands down the hardest student I've ever dealt with, and based on his reaction yesterday not going to be a good neighbor. Pouring one more glass of wine, hearing the timer on the oven going off, I go in and pull the roast out. Looks good, I'll give my husband a bit more then I'm eating. He seems to be getting later and later coming home, with a vague I got hung up excuse. If I didn't know better I'd think he was having an affair, but can't imagine any woman wanting to be touched by him.

I sit down on the chair and take in the sun as it shines in my body. I put on sunglasses and give a peacefully sigh. It was almost perfect but damn it. Those thoughts were still there. I think I’m going to just let them run wild. Maybe that’s all it’ll take for them to finally go away. As I try however, I can’t help but wonder if she has a swimming pool of her own. I begin thinking about what her body could look like and fuck! I gotta stop this. I can’t stand the woman. She caused me a lot of grief. But I still can’t help but think about the fact that I should probably make up for my rudeness yesterday somehow. I’d make her cookies myself but I’m not great a baking. Fuck. This was going to be hard.

I am sure he is just sitting like I am, I wonder what he is thinking, probably cursing the fact that he bought the house next door to me. Makes me think, how could he afford a house at his age? Even though he drove me crazy and I hated going to school, knowing he'd be sitting there with that smug look, I never figured him for the criminal side. Sighing oh well, it's not like we will be sitting around chatting anytime soon. I look at my watch and say a mental fuck you to my husband who is late again without even a sorry I'm running late message. I go in to make my dinner, sitting at the table alone, eating. How can my life get any worse then it is now. I finish, rinse the dishes and put them in the dishwasher, I put the roast in the oven to keep it warm. Then go to the living room. Getting one of my favorite books, I settle down to read before going to bed. An hour later, yawning I hear my husband pull into the drive. I get up to go to the door, watching as he gets out. He walks in the house, say's what's for dinner. I dont answer him, just his plate and put it down. When he complains it's cold. I remind him it was 2 hours ago. I'm not a fast food place you know what time dinner is. Then walk out. Going outside to breath some air.

After having dinner and watching TV for a little while. I head outside to look at the stars, still with my shirt off and a towel around my neck, because I’m thinking of continuing to swim even at night. I turn around and look at the house that I moved into. I smile to myself proud that I was starting this new chapter in my life. I look up at sky. The stars are beautiful. Damn it was a good view. I’m so taken out my thoughts when I hear something coming outside from next door. I look over and see her. The teacher that I had been hoping to avoid. The one who I, oh yeah, slam,Ed the door on. I sign a bit. It was better to do this now then later.

I approach my former teacher with caution. Who knew how this could turn out. It could either go really smoothly or really bad. Either way I needed to do this. I needed to take care of it. We were neighbors now. It would be better for both of us to at least get some sort of truce going. If that was even possible.

“Hey,” I say as I stop a couple feet from her. “You’re getting some air too, huh?”

I'm so lost in thought that when the voice comes out of the dark, I scream and jump, almost falling down. Looking around I see it's my new neighbor. What he is talking to me? Why???? what did he say?? God!!!
"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that"

“I said it looks like you’re getting some air too,” I give a chuckle. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. I just wanted to apologize for being an asshole yesterday.” I rubbed the back of my head awkwardly. When I look at her again, I actually manage to give her a small smile. “The cookies were good. Thanks.”

"You startled me, I'm not used to someone being there" Walking closer to the fence the thought that I don't want my husband seeing me talking to you. "Yes I uhmm needed a minute" Then you surprise me even more with the apology. I've never heard from you before.
"What ohhh that's ok. I think we were both shocked to see the other. I do want to say I'm glad you proved me wrong with your future" Remember how I used to say he was going to end up dead or in jail.
"I'm glad you liked the cookies, it's actually a family recipe I got from my grandma, has special meaning to me.
Did you enjoy your swim earlier?"

When she asked me about the swim, I nodded my head. “Yep. Always so relaxing and good for the body. But I’m guessing you already know that because of your pool, right?”

I shake my head, then realize as dark as it is, you probably can't see that. "We don't have a pool, it was one of the many arguments I lost to my husband. The previous owners used to let me swim there, but that was then, and this is now. I am glad it's getting used again it is the nicest one on the block, so you may have some kids asking to use it"

I look back over at my pool and smirk. “It is a nice pool, isn’t it?” I think to myself for a moment before turning back to you. “You know…it doesn’t have to end for you. I’ll tell you what, to make up for being an asshole yesterday, you can come and swim in my pool whenever you want.” I had no idea why I even said that. Was I really going to just let you swim in my pool? You know what? Yeah. If it made things easier between us then it was fine.

I'm stunned, literally did he just say what I think he did, is he drunk? Doesn't sound like he is. I pause a minute before answering you. "Uhmm thank you, you continue to surprise me tonight. Let's do this think about it a bit more, I don't want you to regret a impulse offer. I will need to buy a suit anyways, the old one won't do" What do I mean? And what's wrong with my suit, other then it is pretty revealing. "I do appreciate the offer though, let's have a redo on yesterday? I can make you more cookies and welcome you to the neighborhood, hopefully without a door being shut in my face?" Smiling to hopefully make you realize I'm somewhat kidding

I give a laugh, clearly able to tell that you were kidding. “Don’t worry, that’s not gonna happen again. As long as you don’t piss me off like you used to now.” Now it was my turn to smile to let you know that I was kidding. Despite being hesitant about the whole thing, part of me was disappointed that you wanted to think about offer first. I don’t know why. Then I started thinking about you in suit and shook my head. Lucky for me it was dark so you probably didn’t see that. “I’m down to start over.”

I chuckle at the piss off comment. "I think we both pissed each other off, back then. But things are different, I'm no longer your teacher trying to get you to apply yourself and running into a stone wall. Now I'm just a neighbor. I think if we both remember that we may just be able to live next to each other" God, I'm rambling!!!!!
"So it's a date? cookies tomorrow after I get home from school? And yes I'm still teaching"

I go in and head to bed, stepping around my husband as I go into my bedroom. We've had seperate rooms for years now. As I go to bed, I think about what happened today with Anton, from the shock of discovering he is my neighbor and that starting off as bad as it was when he was a student, to what happened tonight with an actual conversation with him. Including and invite to use his pool. Touching on the thought of how fit he is, how he would look next to me, actually on me. His black skin against my white skin. The Taboo, that should not be taboo.
The next day I'm up, and school goes fairly well, although I'm distracted. After I get home a quick shower and change. In shorts and a t-shirt I walk over with another plate of fresh cookies and ring his bell. Waiting and hoping

Back