My Neighbour Next Door closed for Lunaramblings

36b7

Very Experienced
It’s always exciting to receive a parcel. It could be a gift or one of those rewards from a loyalty card but when I opened this one, I got quite a shock. Apart from the contents being wrapped in embroidered velvet bags, the contents of the bags made me raise my eyebrows and then laugh out loud.
I mean, who gets a package delivered containing vibrators, dildos, tubes of lube and fluffy handcuffs.
Not me, although I suppose my husband could have ordered them for a joke but somehow I didn’t think it was him so I looked at the address on the parcel and there was the explanation.
It had the right house number, my house, but the name was for my neighbour Scott, a simple mistake but what to do?

I set the parcel on the kitchen counter, made myself a coffee and had a think.
I’d seen Scott and his wife from time to time and although they were friendly enough, they were a few years older than me and my husband and their children had already flown the nest while ours were still at school, so we hadn’t really mixed socially.

Anyway, the parcel and its contents weren’t any of my business although the contents intrigued me.
So I closed the package with parcel tape and looked for an opportunity to take it next door to Scott.
The problem was, I didn’t want to hand it to his wife so I waited until I saw her leave the house and took my opportunity.

Scott was wearing jeans and a t-shirt when he opened the door and when he saw what I was carrying he blushed so I knew he knew what I had in my hands.
“Hi Scott, I think this is your package. It was delivered to our house by mistake.”
I handed it to him, turned and walked down the path and then smiled and waved to him before going back to my house.

It’s always exciting to receive a parcel. It could be a gift or one of those rewards from a loyalty card but when I opened this one, I got quite a shock. Apart from the contents being wrapped in embroidered velvet bags, the contents of the bags made me raise my eyebrows and then laugh out loud.
I mean, who gets a package delivered containing vibrators, dildos, tubes of lube and fluffy handcuffs.
Not me, although I suppose my husband could have ordered them for a joke but somehow I didn’t think it was him so I looked at the address on the parcel and there was the explanation.
It had the right house number, my house, but the name was for my neighbour Scott, a simple mistake but what to do?

I set the parcel on the kitchen counter, made myself a coffee and had a think.
I’d seen Scott and his wife from time to time and although they were friendly enough, they were a few years older than me and my husband and their children had already flown the nest while ours were still at school, so we hadn’t really mixed socially.

Anyway, the parcel and its contents weren’t any of my business although the contents intrigued me.
So I closed the package with parcel tape and looked for an opportunity to take it next door to Scott.
The problem was, I didn’t want to hand it to his wife so I waited until I saw her leave the house and took my opportunity.

Scott was wearing jeans and a t-shirt when he opened the door and when he saw what I was carrying he blushed so I knew he knew what I had in my hands.
“Hi Scott, I think this is your package. It was delivered to our house by mistake.”
I handed it to him, turned and walked down the path and then smiled and waved to him before going back to my house.
Scott froze as his neighbor strode away. His mind raced, the anxiety of embarrassment, the thrill of being caught with something naughty.

He and his wife had met the neighbors in passing. From a distance, as most neighbors know one another these days Scott supposed. They had always been friendly enough. Perhaps 5 or 10 years younger.

Scott seemed to recall the neighbor kids still in school. Scott grinned thinking about how life had changed since his own children had finally moved on to college and beyond. That's what caused this situation in the first place.

Scott considered his options. Clearly she knew what was in the box. Her demeanor certainly implied that. And his wife would be mortified if gossip got around the neighborhood. He could go over, right now, and talk. Explain the toys and the resurgence of a sex life long put on hold for the needs of being parents. Surely she would understand that. But what if that only made things worse? He could invite her and the hubby to dinner. A cook out maybe, something casual. Explain the situation. But what if they took it as a come on and then even more rumors might swirl.

Scott finally let out a heavy sigh. Though now his mind was racing for other reasons. His wife had teased about another couple once or twice... no. That was ridiculous. Thisnwas a simple mistake, and could be handled with a quick pop over and then he could relate the silly story to his wife when she got home over a nice dinner.

'That's it. Just go over and nip this in the bud. Can't really make it any more awkward.'

Scott takes a deep breath and heads next door, it's only after knocking he realizes he brought the damned box too.

I heard the knock at the door and had a bet with myself that it would be my next-door neighbour Scott, either come to thank me for sorting out the misdirection of his parcel or, more likely, coming to offer me some kind of explanation as to why he would be ordering adult toys online.

I suppose they could be for him and his wife and I guess as one gets older and marriages get longer, perhaps one needs something to spice up one’s sex life.
One thing I was sure of was that they weren’t for his sole pleasure, unless of course he was fantasising about how it could have been if his wife was more adventurous and if that was the case then I felt sorry for him. Or perhaps he gets off playing with them. At least there wasn't an anal vibrator in the box.

As for my husband and me well, we’ve got the kids at home and that does rather cramp our style but even I will admit that we don’t get it on as often as we used to when we we’re first together but I guess that’s normal.

I open the door and sure enough it’s Scott, looking embarrassed and almost shuffling his feet and I can’t help but give him an enormous smile but I’m not going to let him of the hook too easily.
This could be fun.

“Why Scott, what an unexpected surprise. Come in, come in. I was just pouring myself a glass of wine. Will you join me?”

It takes Scott just a second to process the question.

"I... I would love to."

Scott offers a bit of an embarrassed smile on his face as he follows her in to her home. He tried to think if he had ever been inside before?

He tries to shake off the nerves as they head into the kitchen. His palms feeling slightly damp clutching the box of goodies. Hopefully Brian doesn't come home, Christ, how do you explain having wine and sex toys with your beautiful neighbor to her husband.

"Beautiful home. I don't think I have been in before. Unfortunately we live so close but only manage to see one another in passing. The block party a couple years ago was fun, we enjoyed getting to meet everyone, but I suppose everyone is just so busy these days."

Scott smiles taking in Anna's beauty. He hadn't properly noticed just how pretty she really was, even just in her simple "Mom at Home" attire. He tries not to get caught letting his eyes wander over her as she retrieves and pours the wine. Scott tries to ignore the torrent of thoughts as he watches her stretch and reach for the glasses or bend to retrieve the bottle from the rack under the counter.

He snaps his eyes way from her delectable cleavage as she begins to stand with the bottle. Desperately hoping she didn't catch his glances. After all how would that look given the situation?

Well I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised when I noticed Scott checking me out and, although I didn’t do it deliberately, I know he took a good look at my cleavage as I retrieved a bottle from the wine rack but then, I’ve never been one of those women who tries to hide their attributes. It’s taken some hard work but even though I say so myself, I have a pretty good figure for a mother of two youngish children.

I pour us both a generous glass and raise mine to him.
“So Scott,” I say indicating the box that I’d opened earlier. “First of all, I owe you an apology for opening your parcel. It was silly of me, I should have checked the label more carefully.”

I take a good mouthful of the wine and swirl it round my mouth before swallowing, and then smile at him.
“But I’m guessing you didn’t come knocking at my door to borrow a cup of sugar.”
I set my glass down and lean on the island counter and watch as his eyes move down from my face to my cleavage.

“Was there something else that I could help you with?” I ask and I glance at my watch.

It’s always a good move. It gives the other person the impression that you’re pressed for time.

"I totally understand opening the package Anna, truth be told I am not sure how the mix up happened? But it is certainly understandable you opened it."

Scott's face flushes at the potential innuendo. His mind racing with possibilities.

"Help me with..." there is an undertone of wonder, hunger, in those words. His eyes again flicker over Anna's figure and her beautiful face. "I, oh... I mean I just didn't want you to think Jess and I were some sort of deviants and all. With the kids gone and time to ourselves..." Scott blushes an even darker red.

I’m struggling not to laugh at Scott. He’s so embarrassed and I don’t know why.
I mean, nobody has any hang-ups about sex toys anymore do they?
Well, I suppose that’s not entirely true.
My husband wasn’t so keen at first on me using my vibrator after we’d had sex. I think he thought he couldn't satisfy me but I mean, it’s not that he couldn’t get me to orgasm – he’s very good with his fingers – it’s just that after he’s cum he usually falls asleep so I use my vibrator to relax as I come down and maybe have a couple more little orgasms.

Scott is saying something and I drag myself back to what he’s saying:
“Jess and I are some sort of deviants…”

Whaaat? Did I hear that right. Scott is telling me that he and his wife are deviants?
I mean WOW! Too much information!
How many neighbours share that kind of information on first meeting?

I finish my glass and pour myself another, waving the bottle at Scott to see if he wants a refill and I place my hand over his.
“It’s ok Scott. You don’t have to tell me this, I really don’t mind what you and your wife get up to. It’s your lives and it’s entirely up to you what you want to do in the privacy of your home.”

I take another slug of my wine and lean forward, placing my hand over his while holding close eye contact and whispering conspiratorially.
“It’s ok, I promise I won’t tell a soul, double promise ok?”

Scott smiles as he feels soft caress of Anna's hand on his own. Leaned in so close he can smell the wine on her lips, the scent of her skin. So close, but so far. He stares into her eyes. His heart pounding with a sudden desire. Need.

"It's good to know you can keep a secret."

Scott's smile broadens. His eyes flicking to her soft lips. Suddenly he is overcome by the need to feel those lips on his own. He leans forward, pressing his lips to hers with a hunger and passion he didn't know was there but a moment ago.

Almost as quickly he pulls back.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

Scott remains inches away. His body overriding his common sense. He shouldn't be doing this...

From a glass of wine to being kissed is way, way too far and not something I was expecting or wanting and I pull away.
"What on earth are you doing? What are you thinking?"
My heart is racing.
Here I am in my house with an almost complete stranger and he's just kissed me uninvited.
What next? Rape?

I stand up and put my glass in the sink, signalling that we're finished.
"I think you'd better go Scott. I'm sorry about your parcel but just because I know you've got a box full of dildos, that doesn't mean you can come onto me like that."
He looks like he's going to say something but I raise my hand.

"I think this is better forgotten and I'll say no more about it." and I show him to the door. It's only when he's gone that I realise he's left the box of toys on the counter so I have another look.
Curiously, I'm very aroused by what's happened.
Ok, so he's quite a few years older than me but he is in good shape and very attractive in a 'greying at the temples' sort of way and it's a long time since any man came onto me like that.
In the box there's couple of vibrators, both much bigger than the one I use and I flick the switch on one of them and it vibrates, quietly and powerfully.
I glance at my watch again.
My children won't be home from school for another hour and my husband later still so I go to my bedroom and pull my panties down. A little lube from the bedside cabinet and soon I'm writhing on the bed, the vibrator doing its job and my mind full of Scott.
Suppose it was him doing this to me, suppose it wasn't a vibrator, suppose it was him?
I cum quickly and powerfully, pressing the vibrator deep inside me as my muscles clench around it.

I shake my head. This is crazy and I tidy up and retrieve the box from the kitchen, hiding it in the back of my closet.
I doubt that Scott will be back to claim it.

Last edited:
Scott walks numbly back home.

"What in the Hell was I thinking? It's bad enough I made an ass of myself, but then to kiss her... shit"

Scott walks in the house and sits on the couch. Staring at the clock. Jess would be home in a bit. Couple hours. Maybe 3? God he cannot get the feel of her lips out of his head. The taste of her lips.

Scott can feel himself getting aroused again. Her skin was so soft. Her lips so sweet.

Scott reaches down and gently rubs his cock through his pants. Swelling. Imagining it was her soft gently touch on him instead of his own. Scott cannot hold back. He slides his hand into his pants. Stroking his cock. He moans as he pictures the forbidden acts. As Scott gets more and more aroused, he starts moaning for Anna.

Scott stops. Breathing heavy.

"Fuck... this is ridiculous... no. Get yourself cleaned up, figure out dinner."

Scott tries to take his mind off what has happened, but he can't. After about twenty minutes of staring at the same food in the kitchen he decides something has to be done.

Scott takes a deep breath and heads back to Anna's. With a deep breath he knocks... his heart pounding in his chest.

What now?
I’ve just settled down with a glass of wine and a steamy series on Plex and there’s someone knocking on my front door.
I put my glass down and open the door. It’s my neighbour Scott standing there looking flustered.

“Yes?”

I know it’s abrupt but I thought we’d closed this down, at least for the moment.
I stand there, just looking at him but I guess I can’t just leave him standing on the doorstep.

“Scott, you can’t keep on coming round like this, especially if you think you’re going to kiss me again. If you want your box of toys I’ll fetch them for you but that’s as far as this goes ok?”
I look at him and if I’m not mistaken, he’s got an erection, tenting the front of his chinos.

“Come in here and sit down while I fetch your box of tricks.”
I show him into the sitting room and head for the stairs.
“Don’t follow me ok?”

I fetch the box from the back of my closet and go back to the living room and see that I’ve the TV on with the Plex series I was watching. The couple that the series is based around are getting on in the bedroom, both naked with her tits on display.

Shit. Shit. Shit. I don’t know what he’s thinking but whatever it is I wish he wasn’t.

“Ok, here’s your box now it’s best you go. My kids will be home from school soon and I don’t want them asking what you’re doing round her ok?”
I hand him the box and usher him to the door and then, as I close it behind him I realise that I still have one of the vibrators. I put in in my bedside cabinet drawer along with the lube.

Shit, shit and double shit.
I just know he’ll be round again and he won’t just be asking for the vibrator.
I go upstairs and get it out of the drawer. I still have an hour before the kids come home and while I have it I may as well use it.

Five minutes and I’m biting my lip trying hard not to scream as I writhe on the bed, trying hard to put Scott and his erection out of my mind.

Last edited:
Scott barely has time to comprehend everything as he is greeted and ushered in.

He sits on the couch waiting... trying to formulate... whatever it is that he is here to say... or do. Then he sees the TV. Did she mean for him to see this? Who leaves sex scenes playing errantly in the background? And she did sit him here to watch.

No... no way.

Scott is again caught with his mind wandering as he is ushered out the door, box in hand. He sighs. He never was the most forceful guy. Probably for the best.

Scott walks back next door, box in hand. He realizes as he idly checks it as he goes that something is missing.

Scott goes in and sits at the table. He takes a more complete inventory. And he grins.

"Huh... the bigger one too..." Scott's mind is racing. "Well, it had to be intentional right?"

Scott takes out his phone and scrolls through his recent web pages. Is it dumb? Yes. But bold. And Scott has bever been bold.

"Worst case she didn't intend any of this and she is offended, not like we are best friends anyway right?"

Scott scrolls for several minutes. Until he finds what he is looking for. A life like model, a little thicker and an inch longer than the purloined vibrator. Jess had shown him this one, apparently she said it was a dead ringer for his own, he had teased if that was true she really didn't need it.

"God this is asinine..."

Scott moves through the check out process, at the last minute he decides to add a personalized card as he addresses the package to Anna.

'Since you enjoyed the first package so much, thought you might enjoy this too. It looks familiar ;)

-S'

He grins as he clicks next day shipping. Jess leaves for that conference in the morning... maybe it will be an adventurous weekend after all. Scott clicks the confirm button.

Scott laughs as he goes and puts the new toys in the toy box under the bed.

"Either my best idea ever or the worst."

My husband is at the golf course and the kids are at little league so apart from a visit to the supermarket I have the whole day to myself so I can finish watching the Plex series and I still have the vibrator so I might even have a glass of wine with lunch and then settle down for an afternoon’s pleasure.
I’m still concerned that Scott will have noticed the missing vibrator but it’s really not my problem now as I’m certain that he got the message that I don’t want him round here anymore and I certainly don’t want him thinking he can turn up on my doorstep hoping for a kiss or something more.

With the marketing done I pour a large glass of Chablis and settle down with the living room drapes pulled across the windows, not that I’m expecting anyone one to come calling, especially not Scott from next door.
The series is good, about a couple who fantasise about swinging, role-playing the characters to spice up their marriage, and the dialogue and action is pretty steamy – well at least as steamy as it can be on Plex – and I’m starting to feel horny, fingering myself, but it’s not enough so I grab Scott’s vibrator and I’m just about to it lube up when there’s knock at the door.
What the fuck?

“Package ma’am.”
It’s from Amazon and I open it up.

If I thought the vibrator I was about to use was big, well this one is huge and very life-like but the message says everything.
I don’t care if his wife is home or not, I’m going to have it out with Scott once and for all.

I knock on his door, holding the vibrator out in front of me.
I’m going to give him hell.

Last edited:
Scott had slept in for once. With Jess leaving in the early hours of the morning he had no reason to be up and about. He always liked to take the first couple days that Jess traveled off from the office. Well, these days the home office.

Scott had made a small meal. Cleaned up after himself and even got in a decent workout in the small home gym he and Jess had converted one of the kids rooms into. He was just walking into the kitchen in his towel to grab a drink before showering when he heard the door.

Scott completely forgot about the package. Or it's expected delivery. But Jess often would order him takeaway when she was gone. A small act of devotion. Scott smiled and headed to the door expecting maybe Thai or the pizza place they preferred.

That was definitely not what he got as he opened the door in a towel and slippers.

Well, I wasn’t expecting this.
I’d hoped that his wife would open the door to me and then I could have it out with her as well, letting her know in no uncertain terms that, whatever they got up to in the privacy of their home, I didn’t appreciate her husband sending me a life-like eight inch vibrator.
I mean, what could I have said if my husband had opened it or worse, one of my children?
It didn’t bear thinking about

But instead of his wife I got Scott, covered in a sheen of sweat with a towel wrapped round his waist, smelling rather lovely in a manly sort of way and for a moment, a long moment as I took in his well-muscled torso, I was lost for words.
And not only his well-muscled torso.
If I wasn’t mistaken, his penis which was hidden by the towel, was semi-erect.
Was he like this all the time or was there something else going on? It took an effort to drag my eyes away but eventually I did and looked at him but by now all trace of anger had left me and so I waved the vibrator up and down.

“Scott, what were you thinking? Suppose my kids had seen this, or my husband, what could I have said to them? Ok, I know it’s your idea of a joke and I suppose in a way it is funny, what with the mix up over your package …”
As the words came out of my mouth something in me dragged my eyes down to his now stiffening cock and I couldn’t take my eyes off it. It was tenting the towel as I watched.

“ … your package and I um, well I think this has gone far enough and needs to stop.”

Whether I was talking about the box of adult toys or his now fully erect cock I didn’t know and it didn’t really seem to matter.
All I knew was I was standing on the doorstep of my very attractive neighbour, holding an eight inch vibrator in my hand and watching as his penis, now fully erect beneath the towel, twitched as he started to laugh.
I blushed furiously, holding out the vibrator.

“I think this is yours.”

Last edited:
Scott stifles a grin as Anna struggles through the tirade, wielding the vibrator like a weapon.

Did.... did she just... no. She definitely wasn't checking me out. No way.

Scott does smile now as Anna finishes. Just as he goes to speak she thrusts the toy toward him. He can't help but laugh as he reach out to accept it. Until the unthinkable happens. His sudden reach for the toy, the displacement from his now erect cock, and the vibration of his laughter cause the towel to lose hold.

Suddenly, and quite unexpectedly, Scott finds himself standing, fully nude, his cock straining straight out from his sweaty body, one hand touching Anna's as he was trying to retrieve the toy.

Scott has no words.

Oh my god! Now he’s taken his towel off and is standing there on his doorstep without a stitch of clothing, totally nude with his cock jutting straight out.

“Scott, what the fuck are you doing? Everybody can see us.”

I glance from side to see if there’s anyone in the street and at the same time, shove him backwards into his house, slamming the door behind me.
I can’t be seen in a compromising situation like this.
But Scott is much bigger and heavier than me and although he does move backwards, I move faster than he does and finish up with his erection pressed against my belly and my face against his chest.

I’ve read about pheromones – who hasn’t – but never thought much about them, thinking like most people that they’re something that animals go by when they’re selecting a mate and that we humans are more sophisticated than that, judging our potential mates by character, intellect and attractiveness.
But now I realise that I’ve been wrong all along and that pheromones work just as well with humans as they do with animals and without thinking, I lick Scott’s chest, tasting the salty perspiration there and then kiss his pecs and for a moment I’m lost in the animal attractiveness of him.
But I quickly come to.

“Jesus Scott, now look what you’ve made me do, I mean, what will your wife say if she finds us like this?”

Last edited:
Scott staggers back as Anna plows into him. His arms finding their way around her, albeit loosely, as they stumbling into the house. His mind frozen in a moment of embarrassment and vulnerability... then he feels her tongue, her lips. He let's out a soft sigh.

"Jesus Scott, now look what you’ve made me do, I mean, what will your wife say if she finds us like this?”

Scott looks down at Anna, lust in his eyes.

"Well, we can ask her on Monday when she gets back, but honestly, you might be surprised by her answer."

Scott gently tightens his arms, not forceful, but present. He smiles and leans down, his lips finding Anna's earlobe.

Oh fuck, this wasn’t meant to happen. I was going to give him a piece of my mind and tell him to stay out of my life, out of my family’s life but now he’s nibbling on my earlobe and I can feel my legs start to buckle.
And somewhere in my mind I can hear someone saying that his wife won’t be back until Monday which means I’m alone in my neighbour’s house with my naked neighbour, who’s got a rock-hard erection pressed against me and he’s nibbling on my earlobe.

I’ve only met him twice but he seems to know where all my buttons are and he’s pressing them now.

Why me, why now? I’m a good wife and mother and I’ve always been faithful to my husband.
Well mostly.
There was that girl’s weekend three years ago and well … alcohol and opportunity I guess but I swore never again and certainly haven’t told my husband about it. Perhaps I should have told him. Perhaps he’s strayed and then there’s that Plex series I’m watching, about the couple experimenting with swinging.
It doesn’t seem to be doing them any harm so perhaps it wouldn’t do us any harm.

I start to try to break free from his arms but realise that my legs won’t support me.
“Scott, I need to sit down, please let me sit down and then we need to talk. Ok? And please, no more kissing.” I say, trying to convince myself that I don't want any more of his attentions.

Scott smiles against her skin. Kissing her where her neck and collarbone come together, lightly, so softly.

"Of course... anything you want."

Scott turns, keeping one hand on the small of her back, guiding her to the living room. To the couch. He smiles as he guides her to sit. Now standing above her, he blushes a moment as he looks down, his rigid cock just a hands reach from her pretty face. Scott savors the visual.

Scott is standing in front of me with his cock inches from my face while I try to gather my wits.
He’s a nice guy and I don’t think he’ll do anything but it is just the two of us in his house and he’s naked sporting a huge erection and I know that this is all wrong.
Ok, his box of sex toys was delivered to my house by mistake and luckily I opened it and not my husband or kids but it should have all ended when I gave it to him.

“Look Scott, I’m sorry I took the vibrator from your parcel and I’ll happily give it back to you – I don’t need it anyway, I have one of my own but I think you’ve got the wrong impression. I’m not here to have an affair with you or even a quick fuck. You’re a very attractive and sexy man but I don’t want to rock my marriage. I’ll go fetch your vibrator now and you keep the one that you sent to me ok?”

I can hear the words coming out of my mouth and in my heart I know they’re the right words to say but there’s no mistaking the heat between my legs and the wetness I can feel and I want to scream.
Why is my body betraying my conscience?

I look up at him.
“I’ll go and fetch your vibrator and then that’s an end of it ok?”
I get up and move to the door.

“Ten minutes ok?”
Ten minutes will give me time to get the vibrator, have a quick wash and change my panties.

Scott, usually the calm reserved guy, has abandoned rational thinking. His brain overtaken by his desire, his lust.

As Anna goes to leave Scott puts his hand on her arm. Not forcefully, not with malice.

"Wait. I... I certainly do not want to cause any trouble." Scott surveys Anna. She truly is delectable. She may be a mom next door, but Scott never was one for the fake port star types. He smiles, hoping she can sense his good intentions.

"I never meant for things to get here. I truly didn't. But... I think maybe we both want things... your family doesn't need to know, and if you are concerned about Jess, I promise, not an issue. But... sometimes chaos happens for a reason. And this has certainly been chaos. Stay. Please?"

Scott has moved himself so that should Anna insist she can certainly get by, but he has also taken a step closer, their body's nearly touching. Nothing ventured, nothing gained they say...

“I think maybe we both want things.”

Oh dear god, how does he know me so well?
Yes of course I want ‘things’ as he puts it but I don’t want this, don’t want an affair with my neighbour or anyone else for that matter.
But that’s my conscience talking, my conscience conditioned by years of being told that marriage is all about fidelity, especially from a woman, years of overlooking the philandering of men and husbands.

But my body is saying different things.
My body is telling me that I want this gorgeous hunk of a mature, successful man, whose naked body smells and tastes like nectar and whose obvious virility is there for me to see … and to touch.

But he’s also very clever, not restraining me in any way that I could complain about, just his hand gently on my arm and plenty of room for me to get by and leave if that’s what I choose to do.
And then there’s his wife, Scott telling me that she’s not an issue. What does that mean? Does it mean that he regularly has affairs and doesn’t tell her or does it mean that she knows and doesn’t mind or even condones his behaviour?
And all the while I can feel myself getting wetter and I‘m sure if I stay a moment longer my already wet panties won’t contain any more of my juices and they’ll start to trickle down the inside of my thighs.

I look at his hand on my arm and feel the warmth of his naked body so close to mine.
I need to think before I do something I might regret for a long time, to understand what he meant when he said his wife was not an issue.

“Scott, what did you mean when you said that your wife was not an issue? Are you telling me that you’re frequently unfaithful to her or is it something else?”
And all of these thoughts and feelings have flashed through my brain and body in a matter of two or three seconds, not even long enough for Scott to think I’m hesitating.

Scott smiles gently. He can see there is conflict in her body language, he can only imagine her mind is racing at least as fast and feverish as his. Good God she smells amazing. He skin is so soft... a Goddess without even trying.

"Jess and I, we have had the house to ourselves about a year now. We got married right out of high school, kids soon after." Scott pauses, searching her eyes, "we have talked a lot the last year about... options. Finding ways to explore desires and needs we never had the time or the availability to explore before. And... Jess is not as conservative and straight laced as you might think. Truth is, if it were her here, like this..."

Scott smiles and blushes.

"We haven't gone beyond a few sex toys, a night out at a swingers ball, that we came home alone from, but Jess loved the attention and the electricity in the air. Especially from the other wives. So... I don't think she would mind. Now that I think of it... maybe she set this off. Maybe she changed the package address. She just commented how nice you looked at the block party."

Is he just saying this because of the Plex series I was watching or are they really swingers?
I know he said they’d come home alone from that swingers ball but he might just be saying that, not wanting to admit what all the sex toys were for.
And then he suggested that his wife might have deliberately misdirected the package to lure my husband and me into their swinging lifestyle.

I remember the block party. We went along to be neighbourly and it was fun although there was no doubt that apart from the regular drinks and BBQ there was a fair amount of ‘other stuff’ going on although I don’t think my husband noticed. He spent most of the time talking to some other guys about golf.
But I noticed it and wished in a way that we’d both seen what was going on. It might have been fun to talk about it.

I‘m trying to get my mind around all this and Scott is still naked with his erection jutting out from his body and I shake my head at the weirdness of the situation.

“So you telling me that your wife will be ok with you having sex with me because she thinks that I look nice?”

Then another thought crosses my mind. Is his wife bi? Does she want to get it on with me? I haven’t done anything like that since I was at college and then it was only fooling around, experimenting.

I need to sort this out once and for all but I need a few minutes to myself to think.
“OK, I’m going home to get your vibrator and I promise I’ll be back in five minutes and in the meantime you can open a bottle of wine for us. OK?”

Back