My Next Door Neighbour - Closed for Sailingforfun

36b7

Very Experienced
It’s always exciting to receive a parcel. It could be a gift or one of those rewards from a loyalty card but when I opened this one, I got quite a shock. Apart from the contents being wrapped in embroidered velvet bags, the contents of the bags made me raise my eyebrows and then laugh out loud.
I mean, who gets a package delivered containing vibrators, dildos, tubes of lube and fluffy handcuffs.
Not me although I suppose my husband could have ordered them for a joke but somehow I didn’t think it was him so I looked at the address on the parcel and there was the explanation.
It had the right house number, my house, but the name was for my neighbour Scott, a simple mistake but what to do?

I set the parcel on the kitchen counter, made myself a coffee and had a think.
I’d seen Scott and his wife from time to time and although they were friendly enough, they were a few years older than me and my husband and their children had already flown the nest while ours were still at school so we hadn’t really mixed socially.

Anyway, the parcel and its contents weren’t any of my business although the contents intrigued me.
So I closed the package with parcel tape and looked for an opportunity to take it next door to Scott.
The problem was, I didn’t want to hand it to his wife so I waited until I saw her leave the house and took my opportunity.

Scott was wearing jeans and a t-shirt when he opened the door and when he saw what I was carrying he blushed so I knew he knew what I had in my hands.
“Hi Scott, I think this is your package. It was delivered to our house by mistake.”
I handed it to him, turned and walked down the path and then smiled and waved to him before going back to my house.

Last edited:
I couldn't believe that this special package was delivered next door. It was embarrassing.....what if she had looked inside. I checked the box and sure enough
it had been opened and re-sealed with new tape. What must my neighbor think? She seems so prim and proper. What should I do? I think I will go over and see her and try to explain.

I'm a bit flushed and nervous as I walk next door. In my mind, I keep thinking of ways to explain the package contents, but nothing seems to come to my mind.

I walk next door and ring the bell. Eve opens the door with a big smile. She is very attractive and I'm sure she is thinking of the box contents. "Hi Eve, do you mind if I come in for a moment? I want to provide a brief explanation about the box. I know it's not necessary but I would just like to share".

As I walked in, I noticed how beautiful she looked, and it got me a bit excited.

I heard the doorbell and had a bet with myself that it would be my next-door neighbour Scott, either come to thank me for sorting out the misdirection of his parcel or, more likely, coming to offer me some kind of explanation as to why he would be ordering adult toys online.

I suppose they could be for him and his wife and I guess as one gets older and marriages get longer, perhaps one needs something to spice up one’s sex life.
One thing I was sure of was that they weren’t for his sole pleasure, unless of course he was fantasising about how it could have been if his wife was more adventurous and if that was the case then I felt sorry for him. Or perhaps he gets off playing with them. At least there wasn't an anal vibrator in the box.

As for my husband and me, well we’ve got the kids at home and that does rather cramp our style but even I will admit that we don’t get it on as often as we used to when we we’re first together but I guess that’s normal.

I open the door and sure enough it’s Scott, looking embarrassed and almost shuffling his feet and I can’t help but give him an enormous smile but I’m not going to let him of the hook too easily.
This could be fun.

“Why Scott, what an unexpected surprise. Come in, come in. I was just pouring myself a glass of wine. Will you join me?”

Last edited:
Back