Are there any Lit members that want to fuck you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I hope so. Otherwise all my stellar wit is going to waste (oh, and the bra pic in my profile too ;) )

I was hoping for St. Patricks maybe Dick Fitzpussy might meet up with Pussy Fitzdick. Doesn't look like it though. Not much chance for Biggy O'gasm.

No offense, but if all your body parts are skinny little "sticks", I'd think many would pass. Hopefully, they're not!

Well then you're missing out on the best 2-5 minutes of your (my) life, as I tell every girl who refuses to have sex with me!

Your loss!

Let's take 2-5 hours. That might just be long enough. On reflection, with you darling, not long enough. xx

zone--no-bullshit-allowed-77221615.jpg

Then you're missing the best 45 minutes of YOUR life.
*winks at Simon*

45 minutes?!? What the fuck are we gonna do with the other 41-43???? We've already done it twice in my scenario.

Twice in 2-4 minutes? what are you? a rat :eek:

I'm efficient. None of this prolonged bullshit. I get it done. I don't lie and say things like 2-5 hours. Who the fuck am I, Sting?

I get in. Get it done.

I'm quite sure the number of people who wanna fuck me just spiked. AMIRIGHT!!?

I'm efficient. None of this prolonged bullshit. I get it done. I don't lie and say things like 2-5 hours. Who the fuck am I, Sting?

I get in. Get it done.

I'm quite sure the number of people who wanna fuck me just spiked. AMIRIGHT!!?

Okay but ... twice :eek: :D

On second thought, maybe not THAT brief of a quickie! Two might kinda make up for it though.

How YOU doing?!

See vibes, there's a girl who enjoys a man who makes shit happen and doesn't beat around the bush, so to speak. (That's very clever word play, FYI)

Wait until you've cum twice and totally unaware she comes up with her second thought ... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back