Are my breasts too small?

I've always been very self conscious of my little boobs. I was wondering if anyone likes small breasts?

Big or small I like 'em all. :)

Yours look fantastic and probably will for many years to come. Bigger boobs are fun to play with and look at but they can cause countless problems for the women that have 'em. If I wasn't married and old I'd love to take you out and show you off.

With an ass like that,and cute little tits you're fine hun.
Trust me girls and guys alike wouldn't mind getting with you. Especially me ;) hehe

If you've seen Aralian's bod, you'll understand just how glowing an endorsement that is. If you haven't, well, let's just say you're in for a treat.

I think they're absolutely beautiful and match that gorgeous ass. :devil:

L:rose:

Looks like you have awesome covered!! Nice tits, nice ass, please share more pics.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with small breasts, and from the photo you posted, they look perfect.

Besides, anything more than a mouthful is wasted anyway, so small breasts are fine with me.

As you age, your small breasts won't sag like those DD's on some women, and you won't get back aches from hauling them around.

Hurrah for small boobs! :)

Your boobs and your ass are perfectly sexy from my point of view...why do you ask? Do you not think so?

Beautiful tits and perfect ass...the real question is how sensitive are those perky nipples?

Back