Are my breasts too small?

Seriously?????

I've always been very self conscious of my little boobs. I was wondering if anyone likes small breasts?

While I love my wife's 36D tits, your breasts are perfect. I love the definition of your round aureola, and your hard nipples are mouthwatering. Looking at the way they hang and their roundness leads me to believe they are a large B to medium C cup depending on the bra you're wearing......Bluntly put you have great tits!!

This is the bum to go with my boobs!
As an avowed assman I can only say......Holy fuck I'd love to grab those hips and impale you with.......Well I know you know what I'd impale you with, but it appears to me that you are very well put together and have little trouble finding someone to keep you company....;).....If it makes you feel any more confident, the wife says she would love to have you share a bed with us......:devil:

Last edited:
absolutely

I've always been very self conscious of my little boobs. I was wondering if anyone likes small breasts?

PERFECT imho
What's to be self conscious about? Great shape, good proportion, delightfully silky and (I imagine) delicately soft skin... dare I go on?

nope not at all! haha but...maybe we should see more to get a better idea of scale...:rolleyes: hahaha ok maybe we just wanna see more! lol :devil:

Mmmm, they are perfect, and you've got a lovely ass as well, mmmmmm :rose:

would love to see more of them. and the rest of you as well. :p i think your tits are perfect the way they are. :)

I love breasts of all shapes and sizes, so long as they're natural. Yours are absolutely delightful, perky and firm, with lovely nipples, and they're a perfect match for your body shape. If you were standing naked in front of me you would be in no doubt that I liked them very much indeed.

Please don't even think about having them enlarged.

lol..I wondered if you might ask if your bum is too big?

Seriously, your tits are delicious. Nice size.
And your bum is not big!

:devil:

By the way, if any man (or boy - it's usually boys, rather than males with a more mature outlook) suggests that you should have your breasts enlarged, tell him that you will expect to see him in the next hospital bed having his cock sliced open and enlarged.

When his eyes have stopped watering he may come to his senses.

attachment.php

hmmm... hard to tell... how about a full body pic?

I think you look great. IMO one of the great things about breasts is that they are all different shapes and sizes. If they were all identicle then it wouldn't be nearly as fun staring and playing with them.

Please show us more!

By the way, if any man (or boy - it's usually boys, rather than males with a more mature outlook) suggests that you should have your breasts enlarged, tell him that you will expect to see him in the next hospital bed having his cock sliced open and enlarged.

When his eyes have stopped watering he may come to his senses.

I like perky in breasts...thats easier to maintain over time when you are more modestly endowed. Endowed as in bestowed with a gift. As you, clearly have been.

No your breasts are not too small!!!! Yes I do like small breasts. Of course I am a guy. I pretty much like all sizes of breasts small to XXXXL. Although I usually am not a fan of fake.

Anyone that would say that your breasts are too small has a personal problem. You are absolutely beautiful.

I always feel bad for women in your shoes. my wife has the same issue. guys are self conscious of out packages and women there boobs. I can say without reservation yours are perfect. and you have the added benefit of knowing they will not be hanging somewhere around your belly button when you are 60. my wife got herself (actually I got them for her) a pair of those inserts so that she could fill out evening gowns. she loves them she says she gets to feel really sexy without the back aches. :D

Beautiful body. Not sure why all these women with bodies like yours are self conscious...you are stunning.

Back