Aphrodite's House of Golden Apple Waffles... and other stuff..

Hey Hey Hey now, wait a cottin pickin' minuite! Y'all trying to hijack me thread with some gross stuff???

*shakes her head 'cause she googled"

DO NOT OPEN THIS PIC...and no it's not the bw...good lord that was gross..

choccock.jpg

I should be getting some serious heavy petting over here for posting all those pics in the control thread and not making ONE snide remark, but NOOOOOO...
No Kudos for RA...

Humph...

I'm going back to slap-stick

This thread turned out to be a startling success. Pat yourself on the butt....errrr I mean the back, RA. Yeah, that's what I meant. You pat your back, I'll pat your butt. How hard do you like it?

This thread turned out to be a startling success. Pat yourself on the butt....errrr I mean the back, RA. Yeah, that's what I meant. You pat your back, I'll pat your butt. How hard do you like it?

Oh, you know.. but I'm a very good girl... most of the time...

Oh, you know.. but I'm a very good girl... most of the time...

From what I've seen on this board a few times, I'm not sure most of the time is entirely accurate. Heaven forbid you ever find the person you're looking for....I see a lot of discipline in your future, young lady ;)

From what I've seen on this board a few times, I'm not sure most of the time is entirely accurate. Heaven forbid you ever find the person you're looking for....I see a lot of discipline in your future, young lady ;)

What can I say? lots of applicants no one qualified? :rolleyes:

Back