Ancient But Highly Civilized Time Where Slavery Exists - Nobleman buys entire family of 4 Sisters and Their Parents

FantasySharer1

Really Experienced
Setting is an ancient but highly advanced, noble, glorious empire type civilization where things are clean and wonderful, almost utopian. This empire conquers everything and has a nearly invincible army that has conquered neighboring territories and taken entire villages and cities as slaves.

A young 25 year old high nobleman, Adam, with massive wealth sees slaves being sold in the market, a family of four GORGEOUS sisters:
18 - Amy
20 - Rachel
21 - Sarah
23 - Kayla

Their parents:
45 - Michael
45 - Jana
  • He sees Amy's face and is almost in love at first sight. She's the most beautiful woman he's ever seen in his life. Absolutely perfect body, blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, a slender but curvy body and a tight, strong perfectly taut and shaped ass. He looks next to her and there are her absolutely beautiful sisters.
  • Rachel is busty and curvy with a large but muscular ass. She has the build of a woman warrior.
  • Sarah is the tiny tits / tiny chick variety but has a face from heaven and a beautiful smile.
  • Kayla is similar to Amy but has brown hair.
He realizes he has to have these women and buys the entire family including the parents.

He brings them to his massive walled estate. He owns blacksmithing shops, clothing mills, farms, almost an entire little town that is his.

He tells the family that the girls are the most beautiful he's ever seen and he'd love to get to know them. He offers the parents a home in his walled town, and gives them charge of a blacksmithing shop after finding out the father used to be a blacksmith. He treats them kindly and honorably. He tells them the girls may live in the beautiful house he has given the parents, but he may decide to move them to his palace.

He slowly courts each of the sisters even though he doesn't have to, he has the legal right to fuck them at will. Amy disrobes during the first night of their date in his dining hall, and he tells her she doesn't need to do this so soon, shocking her at how kind and selfless he seems to be.

We find out Adam is a high nobleman who not only fought as an officer during some of the most brutal wars of the empire, but was responsible for saving the emperor's son's life. As a result, his already wealthy place in society was further raised with the greatest military honor the emperor could bestow, making him an official member of royalty. He can literally do whatever he wants to any of his slaves, but treats them kindly, gives them the freedom of movement and helps them to find roles in his city that they actually want. Whenever any of them marry and have children, he sets them free and gives them gifts that will allow them to set up any future they want.

He courts each of the sisters separately.

Amy falls in love with him after seeing his nobility, kindness, and after getting to know him. She was going to study political philosophy and learn that Adam studied that in military college. They always have a million things to talk about. They make love and she moves into his palace. She has a place as his wife but tells him she is PROUD to be his slave. She says she doesn't want freedom and wants to be his little personal slut, and the mother of his children, for the rest of her life. She becomes his free-use wife sex toy and is essentially naked all the time. This works to her advantage as it is rare that Adam sees her and doesn't want to fuck her. She becomes a cum-draining relief valve for Adam, always taking him, sometimes multiple times a day to relieve his almost insatiable sex drive.

Rachel, the stronger, fit sister ends up being a little bit of a bitch to Adam. Although there is sexual tension, she is often combative with him. After months of trying to court her, give her gifts, and make her happy - he once touches her on the shoulder and she slaps his hand away. She is still angry about the conquest of their people. Adam becomes angry, and as strong as Rachel is, she's no match for his physical size and strength. He grabs her, lays her onto his bed, and as she resists him, takes his slave's pussy and virginity, and rapes her with an absolute sense of ownership and entitlement over her. She comes twice and lays in his bed too tired to resist. He lays next to her, kisses her shoulder and says: "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I love you, but you are my slave and you belong to me." This makes Rachel FINALLY fall for him. They end up with a strong BDSM relationship.

When Rachel tells Amy what happened, Amy's response reflects how deeply she's submitted to Adam: "You are his slave Rachel. Your pussy belongs to him. Be glad he loves you. Next time, be just enough of a bitch to him to be interesting because he likes that about you but don't push it." Adam's massive cock has "broken in" Rachel and she moves in to the palace.

The other two sisters have their own stories with Adam, but both move in, providing him with a total harem now of over 30 women. However, there's something about these four sisters that he really loves and he keeps them closest to him, has orgies with them. One sister loves anal and Adam fucks her ass more than he does any other woman. The other sister ends up become Adam's golden shower/pee-play partner alongside their normal romantic and sexual relationship.

He has one more desire though - their mother. He wants to have her - he wants to not only own these sisters but the pussy that they come from. He could simply demand it. But he doesn't want to hurt the family that he has come to love, even if they are all his slaves. He has an idea.

He goes to the market and purchases another slave, an incredibly pretty 25 year old woman, a virgin - Angela. He brings her to Michael and Jana's home. He makes his offer clear. He will give this slave, Leah, to Michael, give Michael his freedom, and give Michael enough money to build his own blacksmithing shop outside the town. He may visit his daughters whenever he likes of course. In exchange, he wants Michael to divorce Jana, and he wants Jana to join him in the harem.

Michael looks Angela up and down, this absolutely beautiful virgin woman who could bear him even more children and provide him such incredible sexual satisfaction. He looks at Jana. They've been through so much together and raised a beautiful family, but it seems that this new life has been rough on their marriage. Michael had not taken up arms to fight when the village was conquered and Jana never looked at him the same way even though she was grateful for his survival. So many other men had at least gone to the battlefront before the chiefs had surrendered.

Jana walks over to Adam and stands next to him. "It's OK Michael." she tells him.

Michael looks at his wife, and then at his potential soon to be slave-girl.

"Please take care of my family." Michael tells Adam.

"I love every single one of them. They'll be treated like queens. And you can always come to meet them any time. Stay in the city as long as you need till you are able to set up your own shop and buy a home. Your money is in an account at the bank. You have enough to do anything you want or fulfill any future you desire." Adam responds.

Adam hands Michael the already filled out divorce parchments which he signs, and then gives Michael a ring indicating his freedom. As Jana and Adam leave, Michael is already undoing his clothes while Angela sees him and begins disrobing - he can't wait to fuck her new slave-girl.

He takes Jana home to the harem, and in the bed, surrounded by her daughters who are there to kiss her and encourage her and help her, he fucks her for two hours straight, making her cum multiple times. He is twice Michael's length and girth and she realizes she has never been fucked like this or felt this much pleasure in her entire life.

He then proceeds to fuck all four sisters, making each of them cum and finally cumming inside Rachel. All of them lay exhausted in a pile of well fucked flesh.

He claps his hands and five 18-year-old girls come into the room with warm washcloths and wipe all of them clean, some of them even licking cum out of Jana and Rachel's pussies before wiping them down.

He lays there surrounded by these four beautiful sisters and their mother, master of their pussies, perfectly satisfied with everything about his life.

Sure, but you have the story, so why not write it?
But I would have gone a different way:

The duke sees the four gorgeous young women and recognises their father as a local inventor and craftsman, so he buys the whole family. To the father he says, "I have an illustration, a sketch drawn many years ago, of a device designed to torment and excite a woman until her body is wracked with pleasure. I would have you build such a device for me. You will demonstrate the device with your daughters, and whichever of them excites me the most, I will make one of my official concubines."

Later, the mother says to the father, "To be an official concubine is a high position for a slave, and her children would free and noble by right. We must make it so that he cannot choose between them, and must have them all as concubines. Make this device for him, but make it so that all four of our beloved daughters are tested together."

So the father studies the illustration and it becomes a labour of love for him. He uses his wife as a test subject in different parts of the machine, and learns how best to induce and prolong pleasure. He uses ostrich feathers to whip her pussy, and various dildos for vagina and ass, and paddles for spanking, and suction cups for the breasts, and it's all driven by steam.

The duke arrives for the demonstration and is stunned to see all four daughters strapped together into the machine. Coal is added to the furnace, and slowly it builds up steam and speed. The four women moan and cry all at once as they are teased and tormented, and the duke is so aroused he takes turns feeding his cock into their mouths.

The room grows ever warmer from the steam engine, and sweat drips from the young women as they endure climax after climax. It's clear they're exhausted, and the duke uses the mother's cunt and ass vigorously as he asks her to help him decide between her daughters.

The machine runs out of steam, and the duke is so impressed he agrees to make them all his concubines, but orders the craftsman to adapt the machine so that the duke may sit and have his cock serviced by all four concubines in rotation, the mechanism itself forcing their cunts to accept him. With a fifth position also for the mother.

The machine is made the centrepiece at a grand ball, and as the orchestra plays and nobles in their finery dance and eat and laugh, the duke sits and enjoys his own orchestra of pleasure, five women gasping and crying in their restraints, his cock visiting their cunts again and again and again.

Yeah, I will refrain from commenting at length before I try to claim I was there as one of the guardsmen.

Go write it, either of you.

Back