"Parental Participation: A Story of Love, Lust, & Incest" (closed)

PennySaver

Literotica Guru
"Parental Participation:
A Story of Love, Lust, & Incest"

closed

Penny Dalton crossed the length of the pool beneath the surface, her years of training as a swimmer and diver making the task a cinch. She'd wanted to compete in the former sport but -- at just 5'2" and 101 pounds -- she just didn't have the physical form to stand up to the taller, stronger, heavier athletes. She'd taken on the latter sport for a few years only to give it up when she realized her heart simply wasn't in it.

Reaching the end of the pool nearest the house, she shot up through the surface and pushed herself upwards on the brick lip. Her naked body glistened as the water streamed down her freckled flesh. She was a beautiful young woman, with firm B-cup breasts and pert nipples that began swelling the instant she emerged from the heated pool and the chill of the morning air struck them.

As Penny rose out of the pool and began padding across the textured, non-slip brickwork, one might have assumed that the 18-year-old was all alone. One might be wrong: beyond the sliding glass door ahead of her, Penny's mother and father were sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast and watching her approach. Nudity before other family members -- or, under the right conditions, even non-family members -- was not something her family saw as a taboo. It might have been a different story if Penny had had brothers or if her father had been some kind of deviant. But Claire Dalton had had only daughters -- Penny had 20- and 22-year-old sisters away at college -- and her father, who also often swam naked in their pool, had never suffered from inopportune erections at the sight of his naked daughters that might indicate any sort of lewd interest in them.

Penny donned the long robe laying on a chair and continued into the house, sitting in the empty chair at the head -- or foot? -- of the table. Her mother had already made her a plate, which she dug into as her father asked about the swim. "Oh, it was wonderful. I love June mornings. They're just warm enough to enjoy the pool."

They chatted for a while about each family member's plans for their day. Saturdays were typically used by each of them for their own individual purposes, while Sundays were almost strictly a family activity day. When a lull in the conversation arrived, Penny blurted out, "I think it's time for me to lose my virginity."

Her mother nearly spit out the gulp of milk she'd just poured into her mouth, saying after she'd recovered, "Excuse me?"

"What?" Penny asked, shrugging. "You knew I wanted to become sexually active. You helped me get protection."

Almost a year ago, Claire had taken Penny to the female family members' gynecologist to have her fitted with an IUD. She said with continuing surprise, "I know that. I just assumed that, you know ... you were already..."

"Gettin' some?" Penny asked. She laughed at her mother's reaction. "Sorry, that was crude." They didn't talk like that way in the family, particularly sitting at the breakfast table. She explained, "No, I'm not having sex with any of the guys at school ... or anywhere else, for that matter. I am still very much a virgin ... at least, to men."

Penny had had two female lovers during her senior year of high school, both of whom had been a year ahead of her and were now in their first years at two different and local establishments of higher education. She had told her mother -- who had, with Penny's permission, told her father -- about her short lived dalliances with these two women, not feeling as though she'd needed to hide anything. Penny's mother, in turn, had confessed that she, too, had had such flings with other females when she'd been in college.

Ironically, while the only people with whom she'd partaken of the joys of the flesh had been female, Penny didn't consider herself a lesbian. She was still learning about sexuality, sensuality, and such, and hadn't yet decided whether she was going to define her preferences. However, Penny would be leaving for University in two months, and she'd decided that before she left, she wanted to have an answer to the question: pussy or prick ... or both.

"I think it's time I experience sex with a man," Penny continued. "I've graduated high school. I'm heading for college in, what, 55 days...? I'm legal finally, which means if I pick an older guy, he doesn't have to worry about me being jailbait." She smiled and giggled. She was such a cute, petite little thing that even now, most people who didn't know her took Penny for 16 or 17 more often not. "It's time."

"Okay, well ... let's talk about it then," her mother said. She cocked an eyebrow, asking, "I'm assuming you brought it up with your father and I because you want our opinion or advice or direction or...?"

"I need your permission and blessing," Penny said to her mother specifically.

Her mother donned a confused expression. "I ... I don't understand."

Penny shifter her gaze to her father and, quite bluntly, said, "I would like you to be my first male lover." She checked her father's reaction and, honestly, wasn't too surprised. She continued, looking between her parents, "Think about it for a moment. You raised me to believe that making love is an act of, yes, love. I don't love any of the guys I know at school or from the neighborhood or from any of the parties I've been going to. I don't want one of those guys to be my first ... to claim my virginity."

An anxious chill ran up Penny's spine at the thought of some practically random guy sticking his cock in her. "l want my first time to be special ... something I will remember with fondness and joy and happiness for the rest of my life." She looked to her father again, saying, "I don't have to worry about you getting me pregnant, either." She made a snipping scissors action with two fingers, unnecessarily reminding him that he'd had a vasectomy shortly after her birth. Again looking between the two of them, Penny said, "I think it's the perfect solution to my ... let's call it a dilemma. I want to be with a man ... have intercourse with a man ... but there isn't a single man on this planet that I would trust with the task of claiming my virginity--" She looked to her father again: "--other than you."

She studied her father a moment, then looked to her mother. Penny hadn't had any idea how this would go down with either one of them. It was an outrageous request; she knew that! A girl of 18 simply doesn't ask her father to fuck her! But to Penny, it was perfect.

What came next surprised her to some extent: her mother simply said, "Give your father and I a moment to discuss this, okay honey?"

Penny nodded, stood, curled around the table to give her mother a loving hug, curled around the other way to repeat the embrace with her father, then said, "I'm meeting Angela at the gym in about an hour. I'll be back after that, and you can tell me what you decided then. Okay?"

Her mother nodded, and with a pair of blown kissed to them, Penny headed off to dress.

Claire Dalton had looked up from the sink only to catch her husband’s gaze, she tracked his eyes and watched their youngest, but extremely pretty daughter emerge from the pool, not a single tan line showing. “Whatcha looking at there Richard?” She teased using her husband’s full legal name, rather than Rick, the name he otherwise was always known by, well, other than Dad or Daddy from his girls.

”Jesus, can you believe how she has grown, she was always the scrawny baby, but now, I hate the idea of one of those losers defiling my little girl who is now a woman?” Rick was talking as much to himself as his wife. They were both admiring her beauty, the fruit of their combined loins. “We’ve done well haven’t we Daddy?” Indeed they had, they were an attractive family, their wasn’t a man or woman at the club who didn’t ogle each of them, and their daughters did not fall far from their mother’s tree, and were younger, and if it was possible, prettier yet. Rick played along, “Indeed we have.”

Rick did not look away, there was no reason to in their family, they were not embarrassed of their bodies, nor should they have been, and to admire, not ogle, but admire was an intimate compliment. Rick had only a half hour ago been naked himself, he had been the first one up, per usual, and had gone out and done his only fifty laps in the pool, fifty pushups, and 100 crunches and sit ups had him ready for breakfast.

While they had eight foot evergreens surrounding their 25 meter pool, everyone in the family knew their neighbors would ocassionally sneak a peak at one or more of their clan, but as long as all they did was look, who cared! It was California, Southern California no less, and a healthy attitude about sex and their bodies was almost innate to the culture.

Rick had seen all his daughters naked often, and he was attracted, any father who says he isn’t sexually attracted to a beautiful young daughter on some level, and Rick & Claire’s daughters were stunning, is lying, the only question is if he is lying to others or himself. The key is knowing where the lines are, and never jeopardizing the trust that had to encompass the parent child relationship. Rick knew that Claire felt the same way. Thier job was to nourish and raise their children, not to fuck them, and never had they even considered crossing that line.

Rick and Claire had a very honest and loving marriage. Rick was the only man Claire had ever been with. And Rick had only been with Claire, but they had also shared other women, both before and after marriage. They did it for each other, and to make sure that in their 25 years of marriage, neither of them had ever wanted to stray behind the other’s back. Claire would occasionally enjoy a female lover without Rick, but never without his knowledge, and when she would recount what had happened, it led to some of their most passionate and uninhibited sex!

Rick loved his wife deeply, they had built an incredible life and family. Their girls did not know the full extent of their sexual lives, nor should they, and it had been a while since Claire or Claire and Rick had entertained a guest. They had actually discussed it the night before, as both were in the mood for a touch of spice. It was always mutual, and they had discussed once the girls were all gone this fall, maybe taking their 60 foot sailboat and heading down to Aruba or Nevis, and playing a little. Finding a willing participant had never been an issue, the bigger challenge was finding someone that they both might enjoy.

Rick was in his robe, drinking coffee, The NY Times in his hand, Claire was at the sink in yoga pants and a sports bra as Penny entered. To hear his wife and any of his daughters talk candidly about sex, was not that uncommon, and Rick loved the openness of not just their relationships, but the entire family. However, when Penny made her proclamation, Rick found himself looking up at his wife, eyebrow cocked. “She’s a virgin?” He mouthed to Claire, who seemed as surprised as he was. Rick could not deny the news pleased him, even though, it was clear that it was only a matter of time. However, at least for a little bit, Penny was still his little girl.

Rick tried to leave mother and daughter alone, staying silent unless specifically asked for input. Yet there was a smile on his face now, right up to the point his eyes met his daughter’s and he heard his daughter blurt out, "I would like you to be my first male lover." Rick’s eyes went wide, and he felt a spark of both shock and arousal ripple through his entire body. If he had coffee in his mouth, he might have spit it out, just as his wife did her almond milk. “Me? Your first?” Rick’s voice had to show the shock, “I’m truly honored, but.. Pen… your first?”

How do you respond to that, really. He saw his wife’s eyes also on him, but she seemed to have a smirk on her face, and he tried to read it, but couldn’t. Luckily Claire took over, handling it like a pro, and making her daughter feel as comfortable as the situation would allow. It was not a whole lot different at least in his wife’s demeanor, than when Penny had first asked about contraception, or getting a job and quitting diving.

Rick watched as his daughter hugged her mother, and then hugged him. He slipped his arm around her waist and made sure to give her a kiss on the cheek. “We will talk honey, I really am very honored, this is just a big question .. you really are sure this is what you want?”

Penny had barely left the room when he looked up at his wife, “Well, how’s that for a morning surprise?”

Last edited:
Claire watched her daughter practically dance away toward the hall and then bedroom. The girl was almost giddy with excitement, leaving Claire wondering whether it was the result of knowing that she was finally going to lose her virginity or the result of having had the courage to ask her parents for their participation in that very important act.

Her husband asked, “Well, how’s that for a morning surprise?”

Claire couldn't help but chuckle softly. "Not the start to a Saturday morning I would have expected."

She studied her husband for a long moment while sipping at her coffee, then asked simply, "Can we do this?"

She did, in fact, mean we. After all, Penny had asked the two of them together. For her daughter, this was a family event; this wasn't just about her father fucking her. To be honest, that part of what had just happened didn't surprise Claire at all. If ever Penny, Justine, or Gabrielle -- their daughters in the ascending ages of 18, 20, and 22 -- had ever had a question in the topical area of sex, they'd almost always come to the parents together or -- in some cases -- to Claire first but with a follow up conversation with Rick or both parents.

But this! This had to be the most unexpected topic to be brought up by either of their daughters during their decade or so of dealing with girly issues.

Before Rick had a chance to answer her earlier question, Claire continued, "I mean, I understand what Penny is saying ... about making love and about how our love for her makes this ... I dunno ... the right thing to do. But..."

Claire was dumbstruck about the whole thing. She'd told Penny that she and Rick would talk about it, but honestly, Claire didn't know how to talk about it."

Rick felt in a very awkward place, and already what seemed like a million questions were zooming through his mind.

However, his wife asked the real and most relevant one, "Can we do this?" He breathed a sigh of relief at WE, this had to be THEIR decision and he was so thankful he was in a marriage with a woman like Claire. A true partner in every way!

Rick just looked at her a moment, the implication clear though. He didn’t know.

There was a lot to discuss, it was one thing for them to play with others, but could they/he really do this? What about their other daughters, Justine & Gabriel, if he did, would they know? What if they were jealous, would he be with them too? Okay, that was too far fetched, wan’t it?

Jesus even these questions, was he really considering this? Rick could not deny the appeal of being the one to take his daughter’s chastity, make her a woman, for who would love and care for her more than he?

He felt himself getting harder and harder and he felt a bit ashamed, but should he? He was looking up at Claire, somehow he knew she would have an insightful perspective on all of this, or at a minimum they could work it out together. The right answer probably should be obvious, but it felt anything but? God could she tell he was aroused, he couldn’t hide it, she knew him too well, and they had to be honest about everything here, they always were.

"I mean, I understand what Penny is saying ... about making love and about how our love for her makes this ... I dunno ... the right thing to do. But..."

“The right thing?” He repeated, it was one thing to fuck some neighbor woman, or some acquaintance they made at a five star resort, those women were enjoyed by one or both of them and discarded only to increase their desire and love for each other. This was their daughter, their baby, who they loved more than life itself, what would it do to all of their relationships, their family?

He wasn’t sure if Penny had come down and left yet, but he looked up. “What are you thinking?” He could only hope his wife was of clearer mind and less conflicted than his swimming brain, and his increasingly throbbing cock…

“I feel ashamed, but I am aroused, is that wrong?” He needed to ask his wife, get through their reactions, feelings and thoughts together. “If I did, we did, how would you feel? We both love Penny so much…”

They were both clearly stumbling, but trying to think this through together.

“The right thing?”

Claire heard her husband repeat her words, and chuckled lightly at the thought that she'd even spoken them. The right thing. How could a father fucking his daughter ... even if she asked him to, even if his wife, her mother, said it was okay ... how could that be the right thing?

Rick asked, “What are you thinking?”

Claire didn't immediately answer, picking at her food a moment without actually eating from the plate. Thinking to herself as she was also talking to Rick, Claire said, "Well, I totally understand what Penny's saying ... about making love being about love. But ... you know ... I never thought of that as this! I mean ... I thought of it more like simply being in love as opposed to just being hot for someone."

There was a moment of silence, at the end of which Rick confessed, “I feel ashamed, but I am aroused, is that wrong?”

Claire couldn't help but laugh aloud. She had always admired her husband's restraint when it came to his cock's actions. They had once spent three days in the Caribbean on a clothing optional cruise, and despite being surrounded by naked or near-naked women almost 24/7 -- whether on the boat, on the beaches, or in the club's that had catered specifically to the ship's guests -- Rick had managed to avoid becoming erect at inopportune moments. Thankfully, though -- when they'd connected with women they'd both found attractive and worthy of their energy -- he'd been able to stiffen up perfectly for those opportune times.

She stood from her side of the table and moved toward his, reassuring him, "No, there is nothing wrong. And you have no reason to be ashamed."

Claire threw a leg over his and pushed in between him and the table, sitting on his thighs. She kissed him softly, then a bit more erotically.

Rick asked, “If I did, we did, how would you feel? We both love Penny so much…”

Claire tugged loose the tie to his robe, causing the sides to fall open and reveal his cock. He was only semi-erect, but after she grasped his cock and began slowly stroking its length in firmly gripping fingers, it reach full rigidity in seconds. She kissed him more erotically, dancing her tongue with his, before answering, "If we did this ... we would still lover Penny so much ... and I would feel just fine about it." They kissed more. She told him with a deeply sincere tone, "This is what Penny wants, and we have always given our daughters what they want ... because we raised them never to want for more than they deserved. Penny deserves for her first time to be with someone who loves her ... someone who will treat her with the kindness and respect she deserves. I can think of no other man than you to do this for her ... and ... I will love you even more ... because this is right ... this is for Penny ... this is for our family ... and, in a way, this is right for you and me."

Just then, Penny came bounding out of the hallway dressed for her trip to town. She saw her mother in her father's lap and her mother's hand reaching downward between them. She laughed but only said, "I'm out of here. You two be good."

"We'll talk later, honey," Claire said, shooing her daughter away with her free hand. Once Penny had pulled the door closed behind her, Claire slid off of her husband's lap to the linoleum and, without hesitation, took most of his length into her mouth for what she hoped would be a very pleasurable, thought-provoking blow job.

He knew what the chuckle meant, “Yeah I know, but it is us, and it is Penny…” The statement needed no further clarification as they both knew. They certainly weren’t Ozzie and Harriet, yet they wouldn’t trade their family, their marriage and most definitely not their bold and beautiful girls for anything.

Rick laughed at his wife’s clarification, “I hope you’re not suggesting that our daughter couldn’t be both in love and hot for me?” Rick feigned being offended only to burst out in laughter. You had to laugh at this stuff, and not take anything too serious. “You do have to respect her balls don’t you, I don’t think the other two would have had those kind of guts do you?”

Of course both Gabriel and Justine weren’t still virgins now, were they? Rick honestly couldn’t remember, his daughter’s cherry popping moment had not exactly been something he wanted to memorialize.

Rick had made his own confession and watched as his wife came over, only to straddle his thigh and give him a slightly erotic kiss. It had only been last night that while Claire had been strapped to their headboard in fur laced cuffs, they had discussed a desire for a little bit of the spice they both enjoyed. “You really are the perfect wife, not only do you make me feel okay about my cock getting hard at the thought of fucking our daughter, you kiss me like that!”

He truly did love Claire, and nothing they did anywhere else lessened his worship and near incessant desire to spend time between her well kept thighs. He felt her hand loosen his tighs, and her familiar fingers wrap around, as much as they could, and gently stroke his cock.

“If we did this ... we would still lover Penny so much ... and I would feel just fine about it." They kissed more. She told him with a deeply sincere tone, "This is what Penny wants, and we have always given our daughters what they want ... because we raised them never to want for more than they deserved. Penny deserves for her first time to be with someone who loves her ... someone who will treat her with the kindness and respect she deserves. I can think of no other man than you to do this for her ... and ... I will love you even more ... because this is right ... this is for Penny ... this is for our family ... and, in a way, this is right for you and me."

Rick let out a deep, meaningful moan. “Oh Babe, is Mommy getting horny, please let Mommy be getting horny?” Rick grinned. “You really are amazing, my cock is now rock hard, we’re discussing my fucking, no, making love to our daughter, and you are making me feel galant and nurturing, and … I believe you.” He moaned again, “Do you wanna fuck Babe?” She was stroking his long thick cock and kissing them when they heard their daughter, but he saw his wife shoo her away. It wasn’t as if Penny hadn’t seen them before, in fact Penny had walked in on more than a few times, in various positions and enjoying various orifices, but sex was natural and they had made no effort to hide their affection and passion for each other.

Laughing, “I wonder if she thought this was how we would discuss her proposal?” Laughing some more as his wife ignored his invitation to fuck and dropped to her knees only to feel her gorgeous lips latch onto his cock and her tongue, which he had rightfully nicknamed Wicked, begin to work his magic. The way Claire worked her tongue, Rick was confident she could have concert level flutist, her hands teasing his balls, her tongue seemingly everywhere, aNed he did mean everywhere.

He gently laced his fingers through her gorgeous red hair, lightly massaging her scalp as she pleasured him and pleasured him. Rick had great cock control and he let her do to him what he couldn’t imagine any women could do better. She didn’t deep throat, but he had always thought that whole aspect, including the gagging, unseemly.

He loved what she did with her tongue, her hands, he felt worshipped from tip to balls and back again. “God Babe, ohhh soooo fucking good!” He was getting close, “Can Daddy feed you baby… feed you my sweet cream…“

She almost never pulled off unless she wanted to play with his cum, or rarely use his semen as hair conditioner just before a shower. He had warned her, but as she stayed, he felt his entire body tense as her one hand held his shaft her other teased his balls as the cinched and fired, and fired and fired. “Sweet Jesus…” he moaned as he pumped his grateful and satisfied load into his wife’s willing mouth…. He still had his fingers combed through her hair. “So… we’re doing this?”

“God Babe," Rick moaned, "ohhh soooo fucking good!”

Over their years of marriage, Claire had progressively gotten better and better at sucking her husband's cock. She'd learned how to make him explode in under two minutes when she wanted him to get off but didn't have the time; she learned to pleasure him slow and long, too, when she wanted his explosion to be more nuclear than hand grenade in power. The former had been the hardest to master, of course: she'd had to build strength in her jaws and neck while also learning when Rick was nearing the point of return and bringing him back from it.

“Can Daddy feed you baby…," he moaned, "...feed you my sweet cream…“

That was another thing that had taken time: learning to tolerate the taste of Rick's cum. Oh, that's what it been in the beginning: tolerance. The texture and saltiness of semen had been a serious learning experience for Claire. But after a dozen or so feedings from him, Claire had come to enjoy both the feel of his cock leaping inside her mouth and the taste and feel of his ejaculate flooding her tongue and sliding down her throat.

This morning was a get it in, get it off, get it down sort of encounter, though. Claire had things to do that had already been put off by the unexpected conversation between her, her husband, and her daughter. So, she put her skills to work, sucking and gripping and squeezing until Rick's cock jerked hard between her lips and upon her tongue.

“Sweet Jesus…” he moaned, as he fell back into the dining table chair. Claire pumped his shaft a couple of dozen times after she'd tasted the first salvo of cum, then squeezed him tightly to milk every last drop his body had made available.

Like she did often as Rick's body was partaking of the euphoria her mouth work caused him, Claire playfully asked as she rose to her feet, "How much do ya love me?"

Like usually, he was simply to overwhelmed by the ecstasy to immediately answer. Claire leaned down to kiss him deeply again; even though she'd thoroughly swallowed his load, Rick might be able to taste his own self on his wife's lips and tongue. She whispered to him, "Sit here ... enjoy ... contemplate our happiness." That, too, was something she sometimes said to him, though, not always with the same words. She kissed him again, telling Rick, "I would love to feel you inside me, lover, but I have places to be and people to meet."

She fingered a final drop of cum from the tip of her husband's cock, made a show of putting it onto her tongue, then headed across the kitchen to pour herself another cup of coffee.

After he'd recovered from what his wife had done to him, Rick asked, “So… we’re doing this?”

"Yes," Claire said without hesitation. "We owe it to our daughter to ensure that her first time is memorable for the right reasons. I am totally confident you can make that happen." She crossed to Rick again, kissing him once more, then added, "I want to speak with Penny some more ... about the details of how we're going to make this happen ... about when we're going to make this happen. I don't think we have to rush it. We have all summer."

Claire didn't think her daughter wanted to put this off much longer, of course, but on the other hand, Claire was adamant that this be done right. "I'll talk to her tonight when she comes home. Maybe we'll all sit down together after that, but ... I want to have a girl-to-girl with her. Okay?"

Rick absolutely loved how his wife sucked his cock. How good she had gotten was just one example of how she was willing to seemingly do anything to make him feel good, feel incredible actually, and he felt exactly the same.

This was a shorter version, but very very good nonetheless. She knew exactly what to do to have home build and build and cum, only to nurse every drop, and leave him in a state of incomparable sated bliss!

She made him feel like a king, his queen, on her knees worshiping the embodiment of his manhood and making him feel pleasure taht he had never known in any aspect of his life other than with his wife, Claire. "How much do ya love me?"

Rick felt so good, he was closing his eyes, and reliving the incredible climax as he ran his fingers back through his thick wavy blonde hair. “Words will never do it justice Babe, I love you with all I’ve got and ever will have.” He was right, words didn’t describe it.

She kissed him and he could barely taste himself, but knowing he was there, while he had no real interest to snowball, the way Claire did it was beyond erotic!

Saturday’s were there days to do whatever they needed to. Rick didn’t ask questions, Claire was successful in her own right, she had many friends and interests, and he loved that independence.

She confirmed they were doing this “I agree it has to be done right, that is the whole reason we are doing it at all.” Claire wanted to speak with Penny alone, and that seemed right to Rick too. “I think she’d appreciate being able to talk girl to girl.

”I’ve got a game today, and then we are going to grab dinner at the club, but I should be back by 8 or so, if we all want to talk?” Let me know if you need me to pick up anything on the way home?”

A game meant a golf game, pretty high money. Golf for Rick was a bit like blowjobs for Claire. He had been a competitive swimmer at UCLA and his first couple of golf rounds felt a bit like water fortune. But then, he started to learn the game, the subtleties and he loved playing for money, it was only fun if you played for enough that it made you nervous standing over a four foot putt.

They had been members at Riviera, the club, for fifteen years now, ever since his first show got taken into syndication. Rick had started as as screen writer and after a couple of hits, moved into the production side of the business. So Rick did as he said, his partner snaked in a 20 foot putt for a part, net birdie after having his handicap applied, and Rick and his partner had wound $4 grand a piece. The perfect amount, just enough to make you uncomfortable over that putt.

Showers and dinner afterwards, nothing fancy, club sandwiches and beers with sweet potatoe fries, Rick walked back into the house at 8:30, curious if Claire had spoken with Penny yet on their ”answer” to her morning question?

Claire had heard her husband enter the house from elsewhere within it, quickly typing a text message into her phone: I will see you in our bedroom. Twenty minutes later, she came walking into their shared bed chamber, took Rick by the hand, and told him with a firm tone, "I want to shower with you."

She could see an expression of curiosity in his face as she led him to their very impressive bathroom, complete with both a sauna and Jacuzzi, each sufficient to entertain two couples at a time. The shower was just as impressive, with eight different shower heads of various styles of discharge, placed directly above or on the walls at different heights; each could be turned on or off with the simple twist of a handle, and each could also have its temperature independently regulated, something on which Claire had insisted when they did the renovation because she liked her shower just a bit cooler than did her husband.

They stripped and entered the roomy box, but showering wasn't what was on Claire's mind. She pulled her husband to her, kissing him softly while running her hands over his fit body with the loving touch he knew so well. She had intentionally turned Rick during their romantic embrace so that he couldn't see the bathroom door through the clear stall door. She looked up into his eyes and said, "Let her lead."

Again, Claire thought she saw a questioning look in her husband's eyes. A moment later, the shower door opened to reveal Rick's youngest daughter standing just outside it. Penny's face was filled with a hesitancy that shouldn't have surprised either of her parents, despite her bold declaration this morning of how she wanted her sex life to proceed. Claire smiled to her youngest, telling her with a loving tone, "It's okay, honey. It's just a shower."

Penny's gaze moved between her parents; it also moved up and down them, at one point taking in a long viewing of her father's now hard cock. She was wearing one of her long robes, and pulling the tie and then the front open, she revealed herself to be otherwise nude. Letting the gown drop to the floor, she took the hand her mother offered to her and joined her parents in the now-steamy booth.

Claire turned her daughter this way and that, letting the various shower heads spray her naked flesh. "Too hot? she asked. Penny shook her head. Claire smiled: "Good. Feels good doesn't it?"

Penny hesitated before nodding. She'd had been in this shower before, but it had been years ago, and -- being shorter then -- she hadn't liked the way the water hit her in the face no matter what direction she'd been facing. (Claire had simply turned off the heads on three walls to solve the problem.) The water's direction wasn't foremost on her mind this time, of course. She shifted her eyes from her mother's beauty face to her father's muscular torso, but she neither looked directly into the latter's eyes nor down low at the hardened member she'd ogled from outside the stall.

"Are you okay?" Claire whispered close to Penny's ear. Her daughter had been the one to suggest this group water event; she'd wanted to be physically closer to her father while he was nude without it seeming like a sexual event, as being in bed might be. Of course, Penny didn't understand that this shower had seen as much sexual action as Claire and Rick's bed. When her daughter nodded, Claire asked, "Do you want me to wash you?"

Penny surprised her mother by instead shifting her feet to put her between the two older adults. Now, for the first time since entering the water chamber, she looked up into her father's eyes. She asked, "What if you both did?"

Last edited:
The house was quiet as Rick entered, but he shouldn’t have been surprised. This was the typical Saturday,where the girls went out, or sometimes had friends over, Claire would often get together with girl friends, as well, or sometimes they went out with another couple or couples or just the two of them. Yet, with Penny’s earlier question and their parental decision made, he was thinking that perhaps tonight might be different?

At first he thought he might be alone, until Claire came in and took his hand, "I want to shower with you." Rick thought he knew what that meant and liked it! He had not had much to drink, a couple of glasses of Scotch, a nice cab with dinner, but he was certainly in the mood for more fun with his wife. They had left this morning with him having been very satisfied, and he was a huge believer in returning the favor.

They even teasingly referred to their multi headed shower, complete with built in handles in the glass and quartz tiling, as their ”sex chamber” He was getting harder with every step and as they stripped and slid in to have the water rain down on top and around them, he watched his wife, as he loved how her body looked as the water beaded and splashed down her curves and freckled skin.

He was just about to ask if Claire and Penny had talked when she pulled him in to kiss and initiate their love making, or so he thought. He had just begun to run his hands down her back and cup her ass, to pull her tighter when he heard her softly say, "Let her lead." At first he was confused, and then it made all the sense in the world. “So it begins?” Now exactly what had been agreed to, or where tonight would lead, was unknown, at least to him, but what was clear was they would allow Penny to decide, and they would support and enable whatever pace and intimacy she wanted to initiate.

The combination of the prior cocktails, Claire’s overture and initiation, and now knowing his daughter was joining them, had Rick rock hard, his near eight inch endowment thick and engorged, and at an arched, upturned angle. He could only imagine what Penny might think, and wonder if she could really take all of him inside of her. Rick of course knew she would, Claire had once been that tight too, but before he tried to enter his daughter’s virgin vagina, he would make sure she was absolutely dripping and ready to be stretched open!
He could feel the pounding of his heart, echo in the throbbing of his prick.

Claire was a woman of many flavors, a lover extraordinaire, but it was the soft, and gentle Claire who spoke to Penny as she stood just outside looking at them. She was right, it was just a shower, but both Rick and Claire knew what this room was capable of. “She’s right honey, come on in?” Rick was momentarily brought back to how he used to hold Penny’s hand and bathe her when she was little. How times had changed!

Rick allowed himself to admire his daughter‘s body, tanned, pert, toned and gorgeous. Claire created openings, options, asking their daughter if she could wash her, but Penny stepped between them, "What if you both did?" And now Rick responded, “That sounds like a much better answer, and honey, feel free to .. wash us too.”

They had a salon based body wash in a dispenser on the wall, and Rick squeezed a handful of the moisturizing soap into his hand. But before he laid a hand on Penny’s body, he leaned in and raised her chin to his, and kissed her, softly, but not as he had a million times, but in a way, only intended for a lover. Lips soft, but slightly parted, no use of tongue, but making that transition easy, only to slide his hands to grip her waist.

He let the kiss last as long as his daughter reciprocated, as he began to slide his soapy hands, upu her thin wais and down her firm young hips, and perfect, pert ass. If she wanted to slip him her tongue, he would, if not, he would finally break only to slide his hands up her waist.

Last edited:
The excitement inside her caused Penny's heart to pound and race both, so much so that she could feel it throughout her body. Four hands were on her, soaped to allow them to slide over her wet flesh. Her chest swelled and shrank with each deep breath, accentuating her pert bosom and swollen nipples.

Their family had been lip kissers when the girls were young and had continued to be up until the girls began noticing boys and contemplating kissing them, too. Suddenly, kisses between them and their parents shifted to the cheeks and foreheads.

So, when Penny felt her father's lips on her own after almost a decade of absence, it startled Penny a bit. She flinched, then giggled and apologized, "Sorry, daddy. You surprised me. We haven't done that in a while."

Penny hadn't considered that she and her father might once again press their lips together. When she'd been little, there had been nothing sexual about kisses, obviously. Now, though, a lip kiss ... well, that would be a sexual act, right...? It'd be foreplay.

If she was going to have sex with a boyfriend, Penny would be kissing him, of course. It was a given part of courtship and -- to a lesser extent than other obvious things done with the mouth -- an obvious act of foreplay. But, Penny's father wasn't a boyfriend and they certainly weren't courting. Yet, foreplay? Penny hadn't considered that at all: she'd thought that she and her father would simply go to his bed -- to her parents' bed -- take their clothes off, and engage in intercourse.

But, wait: Penny wanted more than fucking. That's what this was all about: making love. That was the whole entire reason they were going to be together!

She turned away from her father, looking to her mother, then moving forward until their respective breasts were pressed together and Penny wrapped her arms around the older female. Into Claire's ear, Penny whispered, "Do I kiss daddy...? You know, like if he was my boyfriend?"

Looking over her daughter's shoulder, Claire mouthed to her husband it's okay, fearing he might have thought something was wrong. Into Penny's ear, she whispered, "You should do what you want to do and nothing more."

Penny pulled back from Claire to look into her eyes, smiling when she saw the love and empathy there. She turned back to her father, looked up to him, smiled, then stood on her tippy toes as she reached her hands up to cup his cheeks. She urged him to her and returned the earlier kiss. It was soft and not too erotic, but more intimate than they'd ever shared before.

"I love you, daddy," she said, smiling once again as she dropped back to her flat feet. She half twisted to look to her mother again, telling her the same: "I love you, mom."

Then, looking back to the male in the shower with her, Penny moved fully against her father, wrapped her arms under his until her hands reached up to the tops of his shoulders, pressed her mouth to his, and engaged him in an open mouthed kiss that was anything but family-oriented.

Rick had done it in love, only to immediately regret it! It had seemed so right, there his Penny was, his Pen, his SweetP! That latter nickname he hadn’t used since she was a very little girl, but there it was in his mind right now. His hands soaped with the invitation to run his hands over and wash his daughter, along with her wife, she had been right there, and for the firs time in maybe 5 to 8 years, he had leaned in to give his Pen, a kiss on the lips. He remembered when Claire had broken the news, “Rick, I think ____” Fill in the name of the daughter as she progressed in puberty, “… is getting old enough that we can’t kiss them, like that, anymore?”

It had painted most on the first, and the the last, Pen, as no longer could he feel their soft, sweet, completely non sexual, but highly satisfying, show of parent/daughter affection. It was replaced by cheeks and foreheads, still sweeter than any candy, but never quite the same. Had his overture been sexual? Perhaps but not really, yet he had been giddy at the idea that at least for a bit, he might once again feel his daughters soft, sweet affection.

She didn’t pull away, but she also didn’t kiss back, and he ended it quickly as she giggled, "Sorry, daddy. You surprised me. We haven't done that in a while." He felt terrible, guilty, and his eyes flashed to Clair, only seeing her smile, mouthing a shhh, meaning not to make too much of it, yet in his heart, Rick felt deflated and oddly guilty. “I’m sorry, Pen, it’s okay, I know we haven’t.” Then he smiled softly, a bit embarrassed, “I guess I missed it.” Not kissing her in a sexual way, kissing her at all.

Penny had already turned around, and Rick gave himself a silent lecture. Hadn’t Claire just said to allow Penny to lead, why in the hell had he initiated anything. He would be very wary going forward, and he wondered if this was actually possible at all. Yet as she turned to face her mother, they were so close that his hard prick danced across the curves of her firm young ass, his tip resting in the small of her back. He watched Penny put her arms around her mother, and lean in and whisper, he was sure he heard kiss and Daddy, but could not tell exactly what was asked. He only hoped he hadn’t ruined it already.

Rick sighed in relief as Claire mouthed that it was okay. So at least there was that. So now all Rick could do was wait, and he stepped back just enough so taht at least his cock was no longer grazing on his daughter’s cute little behind. Mother and daughter exchanged their Q&A, as brief as it was. It was tender and sweet to watch them, Claire the mentor for her daughter on if and how to best make love to her husband. Rick was thrilled that Claire was here, and realized how critical she was for this to happen, again, if it happened at all.

When she turned, he sensed the difference, now filled with a sense of confidence, it was Pen who went up on her tippy toes, and cradled his cheek to deliver her soft, but meaningful kiss! Rick moaned ever so slightly, perhaps not enough to be heard, but he felt the love and trust. What a difference it made, to feel Penny, his Penny, reach up and open up.

"I love you, daddy," she said, smiling once again as she dropped back to her flat feet. She half twisted to look to her mother again, telling her the same: "I love you, mom."

Suddenly Rick’s doubts vanished, he knew for certain, he couldn’t fuck his daughter, but make love, not only could he, could he and Claire, but he smiled at the wisdom of his daughter, as he felt no one was better equipped to give their Pen the experience she deserved. “Sweetheart, i absolutely cherish you…”

His eyes caught Claire’s this moment was magic, and he gave her a slight wink to acknowledge and celebrate that. Penny pressed in, and he felt her swollen nipples on his chest, and his cock slid up to be pressed between their wet bodies. He let his hands slide around to tenderly but confidently grip her thin, young waist. He supported her, as he felt her delicate fingers on his shoulders, and her palms press lightly into his strong muscles.

He instinctively turned he head as she leaned in and pressed her lips, and he felt them open, in the subtlest of invitations. He gripped her waist more firmly with his left hand, while he reached out, with his palm up to have Claire take his right. He wanted her to feel this, be a part of it, as in response to his daughters sweet, soft invite, his lips also parted, and he let his tongue lightly tickle her bottom lip…

Penny had kissed boys before, in high school. And she'd kissed a man at a Frat party, too. That last encounter had included the one and only time a male had slipped a hand inside her panties. She'd very much enjoyed the feel of his fingertips on her clit. And yet, she'd brought it all to a sudden end when she realized that it would likely lead to her wanting to get naked and fucked but not then, there, and with that guy.

Those kisses, though, had been nothing compared to the one she was sharing with her father now. It was so intimate and so erotic ... and it was making her so hot down between her thighs. With her hands wrapped around his shoulders, Penny pulled their upper torso's hard together. Her breasts flattened against his muscular chest.

Still feeling her father's cock between their bellies, Penny slipped a hand down his back until she found his also muscular ass. She sunk her fingertips into his flesh and pulled their groins harder together. About the same time, she felt her mother's body press into her from behind. A moment later, Claire's arms wrapped around her, her hands finding Rick's upper arms to further pull the three into one form.

Suddenly, Penny pulled her face from her father's. She pressed her forehead into his chest; her heart was pounding fiercely, her chest rising and falling with the excitement. It was all very overwhelming for her, and while she certainly didn't want to stop what was happening, she didn't fully understand what was happening.

She wriggled out from between her parents, looking between them, and then laughing anxiously. All she could say was, "Wow."

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" Claire asked.

Penny laughed again. "Yeah ... yeah, sure. I just..."

"Too fast?" Claire asked.

Penny nodded. She answered tentatively, "Maybe. Yes. Very."

Claire reached out a hand to caress her daughter's cheek. "There's no hurry, honey. You know that."

Claire reached for the waists of each of the others and pulled them all together in a familiar family hug. Of course, no hug before this one had included them all being naked, but still, it was loving. Penny wrapped her arms around her parents, too, standing on her toes to kiss each of them on the cheek before settling back to her bared feet.

"I bought your favorite cheese cake, honey," Claire told her daughter, looking to her husband to say with humor, "And yes, I got you your favorite ice cream. Why don't we rinse and dry, and we'll--"

"Not yet," Penny interrupted. She looked between the two of them, hugged them tightly again, then said with a smirk, "I ... I think ... I think I'd like to watch once."

Claire asked with a perplexed expression, "Watch what honey?"

Penny's smile widened as she looked between her parents with a knowing look.

"Oh!" Claire said, looking to her husband. "You want to watch. You want to watch us."

"Yeah," Penny confirmed, looking between the two of them again. "Is that ... is that alright?"

Claire looked to her husband, raising an eyebrow in an expression he knew well from the many times they'd made a connection with attractive strangers.

Back