this has gotta be fake, piece on trump and the Whiter than White House

butters

High on a Hill
https://www.nationofchange.org/2022...-mar-a-lago-the-maga-whiter-than-white-house/
“Look,” began the announcement by the ex-president this weekend, “the rightly-aggrieved, election-fleeced MAGA crowd needs a clear capitol to plan the next, triumphant battle against the unholy sedition of this urban, northern, anti-religious, sissified, minority-controlled government. Legitimate presidents, and trust me that is what I am, must do shocking things to redirect history away from carnage and onto the right track. With the power vested in every living president, I hereby name Mar-a-Lago as the Whiter than White House, in the greatest southern state. Sorry, Texas, too many weirdos, too many shootings, too many political blunders. And forget dumb, disloyal Georgia.”
Trump continued, “We tried in January to turn back the horrible, lawless resistance against our candidacy, but a few things went wrong. Though Biden’s Capitol is just a sham to confirm a phony result, we need a more organized, well-armed militia next time. We can’t allow the entrenched, woke, leftwing elite to sustain its stranglehold over the people. We need more of my singularly-brilliant appointments, and that means a good, old-fashioned, solidly-built Confederate capitol. We will never regain the golden, good old days without honoring our greatest southerners, brave enough to challenge an over-reaching government. They couldn’t stand Washington elites either, or arrogant abolitionists telling sovereign states how to run their efficient, low-cost, highly-profitable plantation economy. My kind of business, cheap labor, ever available, and with women to boot. The north tried to break what wasn’t broken, and millions of Americans needlessly died in the mayhem. And there weren’t even pushy unions then to blame.
Jan. 6 make clear to my true believers that American redemption still requires a successful insurrection. What’s a better homegrown model of fighting tyranny than the brave Confederacy? Ask not what Trumpism can do for you, but what cash you can send in for my re-election. That’s how we redo the election and the birth of a new nation still mired in carnage. Let’s all get behind my new favorite song, Dixie, with “the good old days that are not forgotten” and “I’ll take my stand to live and die in Dixie.”

when all's said and done, this publication isn't known for its stories like the Onion is; false reporting like this (assuming it is) is just as vile as the maga crowds' lies.

edit: okay, it originates from thesmirkingchimp, so.... i should have known immediately, it had t speaking craziness far too coherently :)
http://smirkingchimp.com/thread/rob...s-mar-a-lago-the-maga-whiter-than-white-house

Last edited:
Back