Melania Trump stuns in white power suit for formal dinner with her husband & Hungarian PM

SugarDaddy1

Literotica Guru
Melania Trump recently appeared alongside her husband, Donald Trump, at a formal dinner party held in Mar-a-Lago, where the ex-president played host to autocratic Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán.

The former first lady's outing comes after an outcry from MAGA supporters over her absence from the Trump campaign trail. There were speculations over Melania's whereabouts due to her being conspicuously absent during her husband's victory speech on Super Tuesday.

The former first lady, dressed in an all-white pantsuit, looked shocked when the Hungarian leader gave her a large bouquet of flowers, as seen in a video of her posted on his Instagram Stories, with the caption, "Pretty Woman."

In what looked like an attempt to put an end to the speculations, Melania attended the Trumpette's gala held in Mar-a-Lago on February 11. The former model looked stunning in a black outfit as she entered the grand ballroom before Trump, who was behind her, greeting fans and supporters.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/melania-trump-stuns-white-power-181545609.html

“The former first lady, dressed in an all-white pantsuit, looked shocked when the Hungarian leader gave her a large bouquet of flowers”

Mercedes wore all white in support of women’s rights. Mercedes has never been given flowers. That’s my take and I’m sticking with it.

A White Power Suit is an ill-fitting jacket with BE BEST scribbled on the back complimented by a matching pointy hood.

Daughter of Yugoslav Communist Party apparatchik meets Hungarian dictator.

Putin looks on approvingly. Putin's supporter thinks, 'I would never risk wearing a white suit, not with my bowels'.

Back