Any girls love their ass licked?

I've always wanted to try but never had a partner willing or wanting...nothat I've much experiance..outside of my head. *Sighs*

I think it would send me over the edge while being licked and fingered...mmm heres to fantasies coming true someday!

Mmmm It's so good when done well! Starting off slow and teasing, progressing to a bit faster and more pressure from a warm tongue convincing me to fully relax and just lose myself to the intense sensations. Especially when done well it is almost always guaranteed that I will be craving a cock in that tight hole next.

Am I the only one who really doesn't like fingers though? :heart: everything but fingers.... I'm weird!

Mmmm It's so good when done well! Starting off slow and teasing, progressing to a bit faster and more pressure from a warm tongue convincing me to fully relax and just lose myself to the intense sensations. Especially when done well it is almost always guaranteed that I will be craving a cock in that tight hole next.

Am I the only one who really doesn't like fingers though? :heart: everything but fingers.... I'm weird!

That sounds soooo good! I prefer a cock over fingers, but when I'm in the mood, I'll take just about anything. :devil:

Would love to hear from some enthusiastic girls tonight. This is my most replied to thread, so I guess I'm not so alone in enjoying this.

I know this may be a tiny bit off topic, but I enjoy licking ass as much as I do being licked. :) I'd really love both tonight.

Well looks like i should warm my tongue up, then. Lined up a abreast should do just fine, ladies.

I think it would send me over the edge while being licked and fingered...mmm heres to fantasies coming true someday!

oh it will send you over the edge, there is nothing nicer than having your arse licked and fingered, but for me the piece de resistance is having my man ram his cock home in my tight hole until he cums

its delicious, just delicious ;)

oh it will send you over the edge, there is nothing nicer than having your arse licked and fingered, but for me the piece de resistance is having my man ram his cock home in my tight hole until he cums

Yes!!! I totally agree! I love getting licked and fucked in my ass. :devil:

daum, keep talking like that and i'm gonna drop trou, not sure what i'll do right then,...

licking with a lot of saliva.

Do you like it like this?

tumblr_lk1dumtteU1qf4wk2o1_500.jpg

Back