Any girls love their ass licked?

I love licking a woman's sweet, tight hole. Would also love to be on the receiving end, but sadly have not yet had the pleasure

I've been lucky enough to receive it -tongue inside and all - but I prefer to give it, especially when forced to do so :devil:

I

I love getting my arse licked and love licking arse as well. Sucking a cock then moving down to his balls and then down to his arse. Mmmm

I have always been to nervous to try it with a girl, do fear if Freakin her out....

Anyone here willing to let me try?

GIRLS??

Since the question was specifically directed to "girls," why do those of us interested in hearing their responses (the GIRLS) find ourselves wading through the ravings of those who are not specifically girls here?
Is this the result of some huge hormone deficiencies in these males, or are they just functionally illiterate?
C'mon guys. Read and comprehend. Respect the posters and their intended audience please.

Only had the pleasure of performing two or three times and loved it. I fantasized about for years, then one night my wife as I was orally pleasing her lifted her ass up giving me a hint. The memories still get me going

The noises that she made sure made it seem like she more than enjoyed

The first time was a bit of a shock. I enjoyed it though the germy aspect of it was at the back of my mind.
I do enjoy the feeling of it (and much more there).
I also enjoy playing with my man's arse and package and seeing it's effects on him.
Currently no man to tease and please. :(

hi there

The first time was a bit of a shock. I enjoyed it though the germy aspect of it was at the back of my mind.
I do enjoy the feeling of it (and much more there).
I also enjoy playing with my man's arse and package and seeing it's effects on him.
Currently no man to tease and please. :(

read several of your posts....like to be friends?

I would rather be the giver than the take, I think I would be too shy and nervous to truly enjoy receiving. Having said that I can't imagine enjoying a mans ass either, too hairy. I consider myself straight but given the choice I would opt for a female ass every time, much nicer!

Back