Any girls love their ass licked?

I would rather be the giver than the take, I think I would be too shy and nervous to truly enjoy receiving. Having said that I can't imagine enjoying a mans ass either, too hairy. I consider myself straight but given the choice I would opt for a female ass every time, much nicer!

I couldn't agree more about female bums. x

Just curious how the lit erotica ladies feel about this...it seems to be more and more in vogue, whereas I thought I was a sick weirdo for wanting to each time I go down on a woman. Feel free to post your opinions here or pm me about it.

If you are weird then more men should be!!! I love when my hubby licks my ass....:devil:

Look. Will all you hot women who like your ass licked just stop teasing me and let me help out?!?!? I mean come on, it's somewhat unfair to give it the big 'ooh I love it' and not even think about letting me assist!!

I love when this thread resurfaces.

Pm me ladies if you'd like to know about my special technique...

I too enjoy

sliding my tongue all around a woman's tight sphincter, getting it nice and wet and slippery and slowly slipping my tongue inside.....mmmmmmm

sliding my tongue all around a woman's tight sphincter, getting it nice and wet and slippery and slowly slipping my tongue inside.....mmmmmmm

mmm you have me all wet and slippery already and just aching to be licked and fucked. its not fair im all alone with no one to use me up.

can i put my hand up to volunteer, closely followed by my tongue :)

come and get it honey. im soaking wet and ive been naughty. you should come tease my tight pink little asshole with your tongue until i beg you to slam your cock in my waiting hole.

Love it when a girl bends over and I can kneel behind her spread her cheeck and tease her from her ass to her clit and back up all the way to play

Last edited:
Thank You Bran!

ps.. read your profile... was wondering if you could tell me why the HR gals are the dirties minded ones.. guess you have to think like a perv to catch a perv lol

Last edited:
Thank You Bran!

ps.. read your profile... was wondering if you could tell me why the HR gals are the dirties minded ones.. guess you have to think like a perv to catch a perv lol

Some of the ladies in my office are super nasty pervs, lol.

mmmmm sounds very naughty........ maybe one day will get to see how naughty it s mmmm

Back