Any girls love their ass licked?

one of my favs. the idea of bending a woman over, pushing up her skirt, pulling down her panty, spreading her ass cheeks wide and then looking at that puckered hole...i just cannot wait to smell and taste her asshole. and the women i have been with, most of them take a sharp breath or gasp when i do it for the first time. one woman called me "dirty fucker!!!" when i did it and she enjoyed it so much!!!

yessss!

I prefer the term "sick fuck"....

I think it is a feeling of decadent surrender for a woman to "give" herself to you in that manner.

love doing it and have never been asked to stop...

I think it is even more common for a woman to do it to a man these days the way I hear many women talk.

Competed in dog sport...my Rottweiler started to push his nose into a female obedience judge and she shreiked at him...he lifted his leg and pissed on her leg. I almost died from laughter. I told the judge my boy Lucas likes the ladies and their discharges. 105 pounds of bad ass with a very serious attitude.

I did it once to a bisexual honey. As soon as I peeled her peachy cheeks and dipped my tongue in there she went wild. She started cumming in five minutes of action and said that previously, only the ladies liked going there. I also like sticking my finger in there when eating her out. I wish there were more girls like her about.

I

Can't beat getting ye arse licked and a tounge sliding up ye arse followed by a nice big cock. Mmm

In addition to simply "ass licking" the next step is "tongue fucking" her ass. It helps if she knows how to receive. You can get into this nice rhythm where she is moving just about a half inch, and your tongue is actually going in and out fucking her ass. You can vary the tempo, and really it's an amazing "fucking" experience on both parts.

The one with Russell Crowe in. Was just joking because you used the old word 'ye' which is often associated with old medieval english dialect. Oh and it is good fun.

Back