Any girls love their ass licked?

It never appealed to me until a lover turned me on to it a couple of years ago and now .....There is nothing hotter than parting those cheeks and licking her until she can't take it anymore. I love spreading her wide, hiking her legs back and rocking her back and forth while my tongue licks from her ass to her pussy over and over.

Yes, I enjoy surprising a partner by tonging her anus. I can't tell you how many times I've been a couple of steps behind a woman on an escalator and thought how nice it would be.

one of my favs. the idea of bending a woman over, pushing up her skirt, pulling down her panty, spreading her ass cheeks wide and then looking at that puckered hole...i just cannot wait to smell and taste her asshole. and the women i have been with, most of them take a sharp breath or gasp when i do it for the first time. one woman called me "dirty fucker!!!" when i did it and she enjoyed it so much!!!

Id love to be your personal seat...face sitting is something that would be a reward with you...

Hey Corbs,
You could pretend you are on your throne, providing all the serfs with the fuckawesome reward they so richly deserve... :p

I so enjoy doing this to my honey, unfortunately, she can't get past the "germy" aspect of it:( (she's an RN), so it is a very rare treat for me.

PICK ME, PICK ME.

smiley-bounce016.gif

smiley-bounce016.gif

Back