Any Bible stories you think are worth becoming stories on Literotica?

The story of Onan might offer some interesting story ideas. Onan's older brother died, and their father ordered Onan to knock up the brother's widow, in accordance with clan law. But Onan refused, pulling out and jizzing on the ground instead, since any offspring of his brother's widow would stand to inherit a share of Onan's father's estate, decreasing Onan's own inheritance.

Speaking of Bible Stories, here is a trivia question that 90% of people get wrong: who was the baby that was conceived during the Immaculate Conception?

Speaking of Bible Stories, here is a trivia question that 90% of people get wrong: who was the baby that was conceived during the Immaculate Conception?
No babies were convinced in the making of the saviour 😄

The story of Onan might offer some interesting story ideas. Onan's older brother died, and their father ordered Onan to knock up the brother's widow, in accordance with clan law. But Onan refused, pulling out and jizzing on the ground instead, since any offspring of his brother's widow would stand to inherit a share of Onan's father's estate, decreasing Onan's own inheritance.
Onan the Masterbarian ?

I was never Catholic, but I believe that would be Mary.
This is the correct answer. Most people think that the Immaculate Conception means when Jesus was conceived in Mary's womb without sex, but that's not what it means at all. It refers to Mary being conceived in her mother's womb without "original sin."

I've won a lot of free drinks with that nugget of information.

This is the correct answer. Most people think that the Immaculate Conception means when Jesus was conceived in Mary's womb without sex, but that's not what it means at all. It refers to Mary being conceived in her mother's womb without "original sin."

Well, most protestants aren't instructed in the specific details of Catholic theology.

But there are several ways to approach the broader topic, though. My approach is just to retell the stories where sex is implied but didn't make it into the final version of the bible.

So my first micro-story in this vein was about the Nephilim. I have others planned. Which was why I looked at this thread to see if anyone else was doing anything similar.

I don't want to write any stories of specific people from the Bible for a few reasons:

1. Lots of people respect those figures.
2. I don't reject belief altogether and am not looking to make enemies up High

But - the idea of Adam's kids being brothers and sisters and procreating together has always turned me on. Would love to see a general story about their love and how they start humanity together if we go with that story.

So many combinations could exist, an older brother with multiple younger sisters, etc etc.
Perhaps a bunch of girls are born and their just WAITING for a brother to be born so one day he can grow up and impregnate them all and it finally happens.

When the son turns 18, he has ten sisters, each a year older than each other, just waiting to be fucked by him and impregnated.

The Song of Songs is very erotic. Jacob and Leah plus Rachel is also an excellent setup for Loving Wives or Group Incest. The New Testament has an excellent setup for a thirteen men on one woman gang bang. But I would not write such material out of respect for those who don’t want to think about such things.
Isn't it funny that most Christians don't even know about those parts of the Bible?

Who would want to read a story about a guy pulling out?

Were there even condoms back then?
Yes, they used the intestine skins of slaughtered animals as condoms...

Oh how things have changed though. Now you have to try and convince a lady to have sex while NOT wearing a condom, whereas convincing a lady 7000 years ago that the animal intestine lining being pounded into her was truly "safe" sex. They did not even have antibacterial soap to wash the darn things!

Thanks for pointing that out! I was raised Catholic and should have known better. It's funny how you can hear a phrase your entire life and not give much thought to it.

Another question. Jesus was a virgin birth, but I always thought it odd that Mary was a virgin despite being married to Joseph. Or does virgin birth just mean that Jesus was conceived without sexual intercourse occurring?

Another question. Jesus was a virgin birth, but I always thought it odd that Mary was a virgin despite being married to Joseph. Or does virgin birth just mean that Jesus was conceived without sexual intercourse occurring?

I'm not an expert, but my understanding is that Mary and Joseph were only engaged ("betrothed") when they found out that she was with child, and sex during betrothal was a no-no. By the time Jesus was born, they had gotten officially married, but Joseph wasn't going to poke her until after she gave birth. I'm hoping they made up for lost time after that.

I used to move in hyper-religious circles. That's a big reason why I put so many compromised Christians in my stories. When I attended church every Sunday, there was no greater collection of perverts than my fellow pew dwellers! Every guy scoped out every girl while praying for deliverance and all the women subtly checked out the guys' packages. I was propositioned regularly by "chaste" and "pure" women, some of whom went as far as fondling me in public. (I'm not talking about a hug!) Back on topic. "The Song of Solomon" is a very smutty book if one understands the imagery. Unfortunately, you couldn't fictionalize it here on Lit.com because the subject of Solomon's desire is underage by today's standards.
One scenario that HAS been fictionalized from the Bible and inspired some great art is Solomon's interaction with Bathsheba. He sees her bathing from the roof of his palace and falls into instant lust. Later, he sends her husband on a military suicide mission so that he can have her for himself. Keep in mind Solomon was the wisest man that ever lived and was Jehovah's "Chosen vessel." Makes you wonder if Satan isn't the good guy after all.

Just age up whoever is underage in the story.
The fact that she is very young and that her own brother is looking at her lustily are two spiritual points the author was trying to make. It's basically our sister just developed into a hottie. We'd bang her, wouldn't you? It's flat-out spiritual erotica that Christians jump through hoops to claim that it represents Christ's love for the church. If that's the case, Jesus is a perv!

I used to move in hyper-religious circles. That's a big reason why I put so many compromised Christians in my stories. When I attended church every Sunday, there was no greater collection of perverts than my fellow pew dwellers!

Me too (moved in religious circles). What church was that? Asking for a friend, so... we can avoid it. Yeah. That's it. We wouldn't ever purposefully seek out sin. ;)

Also, It was Solomon's father, David, a man after "God's own heart," and Bathsheba. Her husband was Uriah the Hittite. Don't get me started on the Hittites.

The fact that she is very young and that her own brother is looking at her lustily are two spiritual points the author was trying to make. It's basically our sister just developed into a hottie. We'd bang her, wouldn't you? It's flat-out spiritual erotica that Christians jump through hoops to claim that it represents Christ's love for the church. If that's the case, Jesus is a perv!
Well, according to Christianity, the church (all of us) is Jesus's bride. Which creeps me out hugely. Good thing I'm not a Christian.

Back