Any Bible stories you think are worth becoming stories on Literotica?

Wow. You're not wrong John, there would be some good ideas to be pulled from the bible. You know Samson must have been a real bad boy for Delilah to betray him. Hell hath no fury etc.
But, even though I'm agnostic and see the bible as just another book, I'm not willing to kick that hornet's nest. I might not believe it, but I do respect it.

On the other hand, you could use the old Dragnet adage, "Ladies and gentlemen: the story you are about to hear is true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent." and write the story, changing the names and settings.
Sampson could be a philandering Superman and Delilah, a very pissed-off Lois Lane, who betrays him to Lex Luthor, putting powdered kryptonite in his morning coffee.

Same here, I respect the Bible too much to depict it accurately in my work. There is a lot of Christian imagery in my work but not the actual Bible. Please go read my stories or someone else’s and get off the boards before you drive yourself crazy, ok?

Mary Magdalene was supposedly a prostitute. Lots of directions you could go with that little tidbit. Assuming you aren't worried about turning into a pillar of salt, of course.

It is an interesting question, and to answer it honestly it would have to be No and yet, YES!

No in that I would never write an erotic story based on a biblical story. That being said, and being a Christian, I have read the bible completely through, and read portions of it daily. It would astound most people in what it contains: plenty of rape, murder, a woman raped to death, vengeance, poly lifestyles, etc. Granted they were given as examples for how things can turn out, but they are contained in the bible.

The yes part of the O.P.s orginal question is this. EVERY one of my non-erotic, mainstream novels is based on a particular book of the bible. It loosely follows that book granted, but from it I have derived a sort of playbook that ALL my novels follow. I mean if the bible was derived by God, and he is perfect, what better blueprint for my novels then to use that as a basic premise, I figure. While my books are flawed, and from an even more flawed author; they have been successfully published. I just started my eleventh novel this week...

Mary Magdalene was supposedly a prostitute. Lots of directions you could go with that little tidbit. Assuming you aren't worried about turning into a pillar of salt, of course.
First of all, Magdalene being a prostitute is a misconception. Most people believe that because her name was mentioned right after the scene in which the prostitute washed Jesus's feet, so they falsely assume the two women are the same person.

You could do a whole series on what was going on in Sodom and Gomorrah

The reference to the whore of Babylon has some potential even though in the bible it was symbolic and not an actual woman.

You could do a whole series on what was going on in Sodom and Gomorrah
Sorry, I don't do gay stuff. 😅

Then again, you could write a What If scenario, in which the men of the city accept Lot's offer to have sex with his daughters instead of his visitors.

Remember the scene in The Ten Commandments where they build the Golden Idol? And everyone is cavorting and dancing and debauchering? They didn't show it in the movie of course but I'll bet there was a lot of orgying going on there too. That would make for a good story setting.

And how about those Samaritans, eh? When they're good, they're really really good, but when they're bad they're TERRIFIC!

Remember the scene in The Ten Commandments where they build the Golden Idol? And everyone is cavorting and dancing and debauchering? They didn't show it in the movie of course but I'll bet there was a lot of orgying going on there too. That would make for a good story setting.
You have no imagination at all. How about this: To punish them for their debauchery, God curses men to ejaculate molten gold from now on. How will that affect their sex lives?

If you want to go in a religious direction but think using a Bible story is going too far, you could just use religious characters and settings.

Something set in a convent could do nicely. A few years ago I read a history book about a convent where there was a plot to kill one of the nuns. There was a lot of shenanigans going on with the nuns and visiting priests. A new nun entered the convent who was a widow, older than most of them, and a true believer. The others were worried she might reveal their secrets, especially one nun who was sort of the queen bee of the convent and the wildest of them. She ends up leading a plot to kill the true believer.

You could go a lot of directions with that kind of setting. Maybe a handsome but devout young priest comes on the scene and some of the nuns decide to compete to find out who could seduce him first.

Then again, you could write a What If scenario, in which the men of the city accept Lot's offer to have sex with his daughters instead of his visitors.
Sodom and Gamorrah were two cities. Debaucherous and corrupt.
You have no imagination at all. How about this: To punish them for their debauchery, God curses men to ejaculate molten gold from now on. How will that affect their sex lives?
Exactly how is something that would kill or at lease horribly maim the receiver of such, erotic? John you worry me. You complain that you're going to get banned, in another thread, and then post something like this?

Sodom and Gamorrah were two cities. Debaucherous and corrupt.

Exactly how is something that would kill or at lease horribly maim the receiver of such, erotic? John you worry me. You complain that you're going to get banned, in another thread, and then post something like this?
Yeah, on second thought, that was creepy. My bad.

Don’t know. I mean Sodom and Gomorrah is an idea (In that story there is a bit where Lot offers his daughters to the crowd and the crowd goes “nah, we already had them, we wanna fuck some angels” so you could do like a prologue or what if.

Probably the best one (in terms of opportunities for erotic content( is Solomon and the Queen of Sheba. It even got used in a segment of “3,000 years of longing” where after Solomon passes her tests they start fucking (they even remembered her hairy legs in the movie).

New Testament is trickier unless you just want to write slash/fic with Jesus and the Apostles hooking up.

Honestly though, Old Testament is probably where you wanna look, if you want to look at the non canon books or branch out, you have Lilith (who not only topped Adam but also fucked her brother under or on God’s throne), the fallen angels fucking humans and making neohilim, I think the giant that travelled with Noah tried to fuck one of his daughters or grand daughters.

Samson and Delilah could be fun since Delilah must have had some crazy good pussy for Samson to keep coming back even when she kept setting him up to be captured

The reference to the whore of Babylon has some potential even though in the bible it was symbolic and not an actual woman.
This is certainly an interesting possibility.
  1. ... the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
  2. With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
  3. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
  4. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication

New Testament is trickier unless you just want to write slash/fic with Jesus and the Apostles hooking up.
Virgin Mary losing her virginity would be good material. I don't know how old she was, but if she was underage, just age her up to 18.

Perhaps God waited until she was 18.
"Lord, why did you keep me a virgin so long?"
"So that I could tell all the world how I bred you, sweet Mary, and not have to worry about being banned from Literotica 2000 years from now."

The Song of Songs is very erotic. Jacob and Leah plus Rachel is also an excellent setup for Loving Wives or Group Incest. The New Testament has an excellent setup for a thirteen men on one woman gang bang. But I would not write such material out of respect for those who don’t want to think about such things.

I would, just to piss off the christians, but then I would need to read the bible, which I'd rather not.

There was more than just gay sex. The cities weren't allegedly decimated by some god, for consenting gay sex, nomatter what conservatives say.

Back