Help for a story to be published here on Literotica

umbrosilk

Virgin
Hello,

I wondered if anyone could help me.

I tried to post a story to be published on tis portal, but it was rejected, and I was not sure why. I wondered if someone could look and edit it, so I can repost it again???

My story is about a girl’s journey into wearing shiny nylon football shorts, as she loved the feel of them. These are the football (soccer) from the 80s.when football/soccer shorts were made by brands such as Le Coq Sportif, Hummel, Umbro, Puma, Adidas and the soccer shorts were of a silky, shiny, smooth 100% nylon satin shorts material, almost a lingerie type fabric.

Also involves spanking.

umbrosilk@protonmail.com

There must have been some sort of note about why it was rejected. What did it say?

There must have been some sort of note about why it was rejected. What did it say?
Dear Writer,

Thank you for your submission to Literotica. We appreciate the time and effort you've taken to write a story and submit it to our site . However, we've found that we cannot post your submission in its current form. The checklist below may help you in re-examining your manuscript.

• Did I check to make sure everything was spelled correctly?
  • Was the story not broken into appropriately sized paragraphs?
  • Was there an underage (under 18 years old) sexual relationship in my story?
  • Please break up & fix the formatting of your dialogue. The convention is one speaker per paragraph, so whenever someone new says something, start a new paragraph. Also, with dialogue you include periods, commas, exclamation points, or question marks inside the quotes. The essay "How to Make Characters Talk" in our Writer's Resources section has more information on the paragraph formatting of dialogue if you have further questions: https://www.literotica.com/s/how-to-make-characters-talk
Please feel free to re-submit the story after a Volunteer Editor has examined it, or after you've made revisions. You can find a list of Volunteer Editors here.

Please consult our Writer's Resources section and make sure you read our submission guidelines.
If you have any questions on these, please let us know.

Thanks for your time, and look forward to reading you again!

Laurel & Manu
Literotica.Com

Back