Ankle bracelets

NC_Coastal

Literotica Guru
So I'm at the Home Owners Association monthly meeting last night, which I only went to because it was at the pool and I wanted to see how hot the wives on the board were. Turns out there were several hot wives (two words). However, several of them were wearing sexy ankle bracelets.
I've never been in a group of women with so many wearing what I thought was a sign of a hotwife (one word).
Have I been over-analyzing it all these years?

I would love to hear from the sexperts here.

So I'm at the Home Owners Association monthly meeting last night, which I only went to because it was at the pool and I wanted to see how hot the wives on the board were. Turns out there were several hot wives (two words). However, several of them were wearing sexy ankle bracelets.
I've never been in a group of women with so many wearing what I thought was a sign of a hotwife (one word).

Anklets are back in vogue.
Could just be you have a lot of women who are friends and they have group think going on as far as accessories. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anklets are back in vogue.
Could just be you have a lot of women who are friends and they have group think going on as far as accessories. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Got it.
It seemed odd that so many women at the same pool were wearing them. I thoughty maybe I'd stumbled into something on the deep end, so to speak. Your explanation is more plausible. ;)

Maybe they are all on probation and they were gifted these from their local parole officer so their whereabouts can be monitored???

Basically I’ve come to the conclusion one just knows from the first eye contact made. I’d don’t concern myself with husbands until they are brought up in conversation. Hot wife‘s have game and know it. They are always looking for players , just like Bulls are always looking 👀 for them.

Husbands in the game know that , that’s what makes the game work.

I’ve heard before that anklets mean certain things. Mostly, I’ve heard it means that the wearer is sexually available. I, for this reason, avoid wearing anklets now.

My wife wears an anklet everyday. No one ever says anything about it. We both kind of wish someone would mention it or at least make a comment about it.

I've worn, made and gifted anklets to all my lady friends with sexy feet and toes for years. Painted toes, silver rings and anklets draws the attention of anyone with a foot fetish...like me!

There should be some kind of guidebook on what certain accessories mean.
I had no idea ankle bracelets meant anything.

I dont have a lot of experience with hot wives and ankle bracelets. Most of mine just wear yoga pants and On shoes

AFIK - They can be a sign of being part of the Swingers/Hotwife Lifestyle, especially if as other have suggested, there is an attached charm that will give you obvious clues.

You would have to have conversations with the Women wearing them, and perhaps mention it as a nice piece of jewellery that really compliments their style.

If they are interested in anything else, it will be brought up or you'll be told they would like to discuss it later in private.

I've worn a simple gold anklet since I received it as a gift from mom on my high school graduation day. It doesn't represent anything but over the years my man and I have played around in the swingers lifestyle!
And speaking of mom, she has worn a copper anklet on her left ankle and a bracelet of the same material on her right wrist, claiming it helps lessen the pain of arthritis. I think it's all a psychological thing because she still does take a lot of Tylenol!! lol Never doubt your mother!! 😂

I don't believe hot wives have a corner on the ankle bracelet market so you might be reading a little into your HOA meeting LOL. However, I've worn an ankle bracelet to our HOA meetings and I am what I guess you might call a hotwife (hub's and I have been to a few swinger parties) so they might be sending signals. If there were several of them wearing ankle bracelets chances are one of them probably is into or at least interested in "the lifestyle". Like several others have mentioned, look for a pendant hanging from the ankle bracelet. If it's a pineapple or a little key you've definitely found yourself a hotwife. If it's a heart it's probably 50/50.

So did you speak to any of these sexy new neighbors? That would be the best way to find out how interested they are about getting to know, really know, a new neighbor imho.

Back