SueShows

sueshows

Experienced
Let's have some fun.
I have been in several relationships and marriages where sexual adventures were the primary focus.
Let's tell FACTS about couples and ladies who enjoy the same.
The attached photo is of me waiting for a 'date' at the Galt House in Louisville before going out to meet a gentlemen in the hotel's lounge.
If I get responses I will go into further details.
If not, enjoy the photo.

Attachments

• Galt House.jpg
    Galt House.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 174
Let's have some fun.
I have been in several relationships and marriages where sexual adventures were the primary focus.
The attached photo is of me waiting for a 'date' at the Galt House in Louisville before going out to meet a gentlemen in the hotel's lounge.
If not, enjoy the photo.
Omg, that is one Hot, Sexy Photo, you definitely made someone's night.

Let's have some fun.
If not, enjoy the photo.
Lovely photo…lucky guy!

Let's have some fun.
If not, enjoy the photo.
What year was your date?

Last edited:
Let's have some fun.
If not, enjoy the photo.
There's a DEFINITE response in my pants to that photo!

Let's have some fun.
If not, enjoy the photo.
For starters you are exceedingly pretty and oozing ooooomph .
Your date was lucky
Tell us more

Let's have some fun.
If not, enjoy the photo.
Beautiful baby

Obviously not during the winter. You would have been in a fleece bunny suit. Once again, you dressed to show.

What else happened on your date. Nothing personal, just the storyline would be interesting.

Let's have some fun.
If not, enjoy the photo.
What a lucky guy you ket. Hope he completely satisfied you

Let's have some fun.
If not, enjoy the photo.
Very attractive Sue. Great smile & everything else.

Back