Attachments

• lovepanties1.JPG
    lovepanties1.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 723
  • lovepanties2.JPG
    lovepanties2.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 741
They are ENDless....pun intended! ;)

I have been on a panty buying streak as of late, so I am sure that there will be many, many more of my backside in the near future...and maybe a few of my frontside! :D

We love your backside and frontside too:devil:

Thank goodness for the weekend!!! Any requests on what you would like to see? I should have done time tonight to get creative! :devil:

Where

Hey guys I hope no one gets mad at me for asking this but....since we can't post pics right from our PCs here, where do you all suggest storing erotic pictures?

I appreciate any help. I have a few I was thinking of posting. :)

Okay, it took a couple of minutes but I finally worked my way to the end of your thread. I certainly hope you keep it going cause "Damn...lov'n it!" Or to put put it more bluntly, I love your tits and ass.

Okay, it took a couple of minutes but I finally worked my way to the end of your thread. I certainly hope you keep it going cause "Damn...lov'n it!" Or to put put it more bluntly, I love your tits and ass.
I am glad you took the time and even more glad that you are enjoying what I share! I have no plans of ending things any time soon! :D

Well get both yummi nipples out and lets start a session of sucking and licking :devil:

Starting with the nipples and leading.....oh my....the possibilities are delicious and endless! :kiss:

Thanks for sharing your pictures Eliza. They are very nice and you are super sexy! I like the down the shirt the best in spite of the black blob on you leg its very sexy!

Thanks for sharing your pictures Eliza. They are very nice and you are super sexy! I like the down the shirt the best in spite of the black blob on you leg!

:D
It is my favorite too. I love the tease of it!
As for the black blob, I thought all the cool kids had black blob tattoos! ;)

This is actually a picture from my old pic thread. One of the only two that remain. A friend took it and made it look like a painting. I adore it. It is so small because I had to save it from my profile.
It was taken nearly 4 years ago, and a few things have changed. The hair is shorter, the waist is smaller, things are a bit more toned now. But looking at this pic makes me feel like a sexy fucking beast and I love it! A little wordy, but for some reason this pic stirs so much emotion in me. :kiss:
Enjoy and please do not repost!

Attachments

• Elizapainting.jpg
    Elizapainting.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 420
I am glad you are enjoying them! Might have a few more later today. ;)

I know men are visual and I would not post these if I did not expect to hear feedback. But can someone please explain to me why some men feel the need send me a random IM telling me they enjoy the pics instead of just posting their appreciation in the thread? Maybe I just don't get it. To each their own I guess.

First off... You are lovely. :heart:

2nd... Let me know if you figure this out.

Back