And then I wandered back....

Shoot. Turned on is pretty much my constant state! Haven't got riled up enough to take matters into my own hands at work since I recorded that video though. Speaking of misbehaving at work.....

I took These at work before my run the other day. Since I failed to take follow up pics of me removing my sports bra post run, I took these to make up for it! And the smile is in there too since you all seem to enjoy it so much! Since my phone will only let me post one pic at a time I might have to do some teasing with these. :D
Please do not repost!
{image cut as requested}

Number 2.........
Please do not repost.
{image cut as requested}

Great pics Eliza! You are so sexy and hot!
attachment.php

Damn I love that smile. And those titties. Would love to see that smile while I've got my dick buried between those mounds titty fucking you. ;)

Shoot. Turned on is pretty much my constant state! Haven't got riled up enough to take matters into my own hands at work since I recorded that video though. Speaking of misbehaving at work.....

I took These at work before my run the other day. Since I failed to take follow up pics of me removing my sports bra post run, I took these to make up for it! And the smile is in there too since you all seem to enjoy it so much! Since my phone will only let me post one pic at a time I might have to do some teasing with these. :D
Please do not repost!

Number 2.........
Please do not repost.

WOW! A very slow striptease!:)
I like it so far.;)

I am not sure I comprehend why people can't understand when something says please do not repost...but seeing that lovely pic...maybe I understand their need to see it again and again....it doesn't validate not respecting your wishes...it's just guy logic of why it automatically happens.

Now Eliza dear...we will have to see what we can to about slipping that completely off. xx

Great pics Eliza! You are so sexy and hot!
attachment.php
It was a bit hot the day I took these....and it was hot as hell while I was running! ;)
Damn I love that smile. And those titties. Would love to see that smile while I've got my dick buried between those mounds titty fucking you. ;)
It would be kind of hard for me to smile while I am slipping my mouth around your dick every time you thrust forward......Oh, there I go thinking out loud again!
And here I'm at work (albeit, working at home)
Work pics are my favorite to take!
WOW! A very slow striptease!:)
I like it so far.;)
There is one more pic in the set....might make you wait until tomorrow!
I am not sure I comprehend why people can't understand when something says please do not repost...but seeing that lovely pic...maybe I understand their need to see it again and again....it doesn't validate not respecting your wishes...it's just guy logic of why it automatically happens.

Now Eliza dear...we will have to see what we can to about slipping that completely off. xx
Get your panties out of a wad! ;) When I ask that people please not repost, I do not so much mean in a quote, I mean not to post them elsewhere, other threads, stuff like that.
And that bra did slip completely off....but I feel like being a tease and making you wait. :D

I've said this before, but-I really do love your smile.

As I get to know you more, I enjoy your pics more. Seeing the beauty both inside and outside ;)

You have a beautiful smile and I can't wait for the next pic - knock me out of my chair:D

Mmm I like that thought even better. My cock sliding up between your massive tits and disappearing into your mouth while I reach behind me to rub your clit and finger your pussy. Oh there I go thinking out loud again. ;)

Get your panties out of a wad! ;) When I ask that people please not repost, I do not so much mean in a quote, I mean not to post them elsewhere, other threads, stuff like that.
And that bra did slip completely off....but I feel like being a tease and making you wait. :D

Last time I checked there was nothing under these shorts much less panties. And maybe I didn't explain myself enough to make it understandable that I did mean other places...doesn't make much sense to talk about those who repost in your own thread with appreciation to what you post. :rolleyes:

Happy Saturday

I too wish Eliza a happy Saturday. She indeed is one beautiful woman. I love her pictures.

Soul

As I get to know you more, I enjoy your pics more. Seeing the beauty both inside and outside

You have a beautiful smile and I can't wait for the next pic - knock me out of my chair:D
Hold on to your chair....the next picture is coming soon!
Eliza, I love your smile and the tilt of your head. You are so beautiful!!!

Soul
:rose:
Mmm I like that thought even better. My cock sliding up between your massive tits and disappearing into your mouth while I reach behind me to rub your clit and finger your pussy. Oh there I go thinking out loud again. ;)
That thinking out loud can get one in trouble. I tend to stay in trouble.
Last time I checked there was nothing under these shorts much less panties. And maybe I didn't explain myself enough to make it understandable that I did mean other places...doesn't make much sense to talk about those who repost in your own thread with appreciation to what you post. :rolleyes:
I have decided that you are a shit....and I like that!
Sweet Saturday :kiss::kiss::kiss: for the sexy Eliza
:rose::rose::rose:

I too wish Eliza a happy Saturday. She indeed is one beautiful woman. I love her pictures.

Soul
Thank you both. I had a wonderful Saturday. Family and food....lots and lots of food. Lol

Hello Eliza, I hope you are enjoying your day. I look forward to your next picture. But I am cognizant of the fact that true beauty is much much deeper than the skin. And your true beauty shines through like a bright star. You are so very beautiful....

Soul

Hello Eliza, I hope you are enjoying your day. I look forward to your next picture. But I am cognizant of the fact that true beauty is much much deeper than the skin. And your true beauty shines through like a bright star. You are so very beautiful....

Soul
Thank you. You really are too kind.
holding my chair and more :devil:

Hold on here it comes!!
Please do not repost.
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,079
Absolutely stunning, Eliza. You are indeed one beautiful woman...in all the ways one can be beautiful. I will always be your enthusiastic fan...such lovely gifts you share with us...I will revisit often!!!!

Your friend....

Hmm...this pic could be better. You can't even see me behind you. ;)
I cropped you out. Sorry. ;)
That was worth waiting for!:)
Sorry for the super slow tease. Slacking at it's finest!
Absolutely stunning, Eliza. You are indeed one beautiful woman...in all the ways one can be beautiful. I will always be your enthusiastic fan...such lovely gifts you share with us...I will revisit often!!!!

Your friend....
Always the sweetest words!!

Absolutely STUNNING...of course I'm bound to say that with your breasts hanging in my face like that as you straddle me :devil:

Back