And then I wandered back....

looks gorgeous as usual!
Thank you hottness!!
What's not to enjoy....sexcellent!
The sweating was far less than enjoyable!
What else did you wear for your run? Need help with the knickers?
Tshirt, capris and my running shoes. Oh and knickers. Purple knickers.
Cleavage to get the guys excited.
Hopefully to get everyone excited!
Are you sure the girls want to be held in place?
I wanted them to be! Running sans sports bra is downright painful!

:D:D:D

Once again I feel like I have been slacking big time on the pic front. I snapped this one after my run today. Rocking the uni-boob in the sports bra! Hey, it keeps the girls in place while I am sweating my ass off!
Enjoy and please do not repost!

What a fabulous combination. Your voluptuous breasts and that wonderful smile.
attachment.php

You look great! Thanks for the photos

Gotta say, I wanna pull your sports bra off :devil:

You look great! Thanks for the photos

Gotta say, I wanna pull your sports bra off :devil:

Thank you for the kind words. I pulled it off shortly after that pic was taken....probably should have snapped a pic of that. Oh well, there is always next time!

Thank you for the kind words. I pulled it off shortly after that pic was taken....probably should have snapped a pic of that. Oh well, there is always next time!

What ya mean probably should have snapped a pic....lol. Of course you should have snapped a pic....xx

:D:D:D

Once again I feel like I have been slacking big time on the pic front. I snapped this one after my run today. Rocking the uni-boob in the sports bra! Hey, it keeps the girls in place while I am sweating my ass off!
Enjoy and please do not repost!
]

Whoever said a uniboob wasn't sexy?!?!

Beautiful smile!! Shame it draws all the attention away from that sexy cleavage!! ;)

Wow

I just got done listening to your solo audio wow that was hot you sound amazing

That really is a gorgeous, sexy smile. So warm.
Thank you. I seriously love my smile. After years in braces I had better!
Whoever said a uniboob wasn't sexy?!?!

Beautiful smile!! Shame it draws all the attention away from that sexy cleavage!! ;)
I think they share the attention nicely.
I just got done listening to your solo audio wow that was hot you sound amazing
:eek: I'm glad you liked it.

Your Pictures...

Eliza, thank you for your pictures....they absolutely gorgeous..I look at them often!!

Soul

Hey Eliza, you may not remember me but we chatted quite a bit when you had your first pic thread a few years ago. I loved your pics then and your sexy attitude when we talked. I'm so glad to see you're new pic thread complete with hot as fuck audio that I stroked to. I thought you were hot back then in your original pic thread but you are even hotter now. The thought of fucking you fills my fantasies and I look forward to some sexy talk in the future. ;)

Eliza, thank you for your pictures....they absolutely gorgeous..I look at them often!!

Soul
You are so very welcome!
She's fucking incredible. I'm very lucky. :kiss:
:eek: Let's just say that we are both very lucky!! :smacksdatass!
Hey Eliza, you may not remember me but we chatted quite a bit when you had your first pic thread a few years ago. I loved your pics then and your sexy attitude when we talked. I'm so glad to see you're new pic thread complete with hot as fuck audio that I stroked to. I thought you were hot back then in your original pic thread but you are even hotter now. The thought of fucking you fills my fantasies and I look forward to some sexy talk in the future. ;)
I am so glad that you enjoyed my old thread and that you have found my new one! I am loving playing with the audio. You have AJ to thank for introducing me to that!
*Flips on the light and puts this back on page 1*
"Let's start at the very beginning. That's a very good place to start..." Sorry, Mary Poppins totally popped in my head when I read that!
We are all lucky that both of you are beautiful sexy naughty dirty girls who love to record yourself for us
We be hot bitches!!!;)

So have you gotten turned on at work anymore? That video of you getting yourself off at work was super hot. I came with you while watching it. Can't wait for more!

So have you gotten turned on at work anymore? That video of you getting yourself off at work was super hot. I came with you while watching it. Can't wait for more!

Shoot. Turned on is pretty much my constant state! Haven't got riled up enough to take matters into my own hands at work since I recorded that video though. Speaking of misbehaving at work.....

I took These at work before my run the other day. Since I failed to take follow up pics of me removing my sports bra post run, I took these to make up for it! And the smile is in there too since you all seem to enjoy it so much! Since my phone will only let me post one pic at a time I might have to do some teasing with these. :D
Please do not repost!
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 416
Shoot. Turned on is pretty much my constant state! Haven't got riled up enough to take matters into my own hands at work since I recorded that video though. Speaking of misbehaving at work.....

I took These at work before my run the other day. Since I failed to take follow up pics of me removing my sports bra post run, I took these to make up for it! And the smile is in there too since you all seem to enjoy it so much! Since my phone will only let me post one pic at a time I might have to do some teasing with these. :D
Please do not repost!
attachment.php

1. great pic
2. that's a sports bra? so cute....please tell me where you got it!

Please do not repost!

I just want you to know that I started with that gorgeous smile...yeah really I did! Then I worked down the picture to those luscious breasts of yours. The smile on my face was not the only reaction I had....you are sexcellent! xx PJ

"Let's start at the very beginning. That's a very good place to start..." Sorry, Mary Poppins totally popped in my head when I read that!

As my mother would say... "Right church, wrong pew"

It's Julie Andrews but Sound of Music before Do Re Mi. :)

Please do not repost!
attachment.php

Eliza, you are so beautiful!!!!

1. great pic
2. that's a sports bra? so cute....please tell me where you got it!
Thanks.
It's not a sports bra. I took a similar one in a sports bra the other day. Sports bras are never that cute! Not for tig ol bitties!
I just want you to know that I started with that gorgeous smile...yeah really I did! Then I worked down the picture to those luscious breasts of yours. The smile on my face was not the only reaction I had....you are sexcellent! xx PJ
Good!! Right where you should have started, and ended. Smile.....cleavage....smile....repeat!
As my mother would say... "Right church, wrong pew"

It's Julie Andrews but Sound of Music before Do Re Mi. :)
I must have been having a dim moment yesterday! Doh!!
Eliza, you are so beautiful!!!!
Thank you! :kiss:

Back