And then I wandered back....

Wow!!! Nice look!!! It'd be way hot if we all could see both in all their glory.
D's? Maybe if you gained some weight they might get bigger and better.

Heck no I am not going to gain any weight! :rolleyes: I have worked VERY hard over the past several months to drop close to 50lbs and I have no plans on putting those pounds back on! :D

They are Ds but I fear they might be shrinking! :eek: I think I have finally reached the point in my weight loss where I am starting to lose boob......:(

Speaking of topless.....IT'S FRIDAY! Thank goodness! Time to relax with a good beer.
Enjoy and as always, please do not repost. :kiss:

Do love a good beer but sucking a delicious nipple even better.;)

Mmmmhmmmm.

I can't help but giggle and think of pizza and wings. ;)

Speaking of spicy things.....this is delicious!
Happy Saturday everyone!!
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 520
Hmmmm well I beg to differ beautiful lady! You are the most delicious treasure on this thread!

Actually I think we are on the same page here. We just misunderstood one another. I meant that to Bloody Mary was not as delicious as some of the other things in this thread.

Actually I think we are on the same page here. We just misunderstood one another. I meant that to Bloody Mary was not as delicious as some of the other things in this thread.

OHHHHHH YESSSSSSS absolutely! You are absolutely more tasty than anything else that is posted here! :p

Back