... and so it goes ...

Hacking through social networking or even hacking a forum isn't impossible, nor preposterous. Your assumption that it is, is naive.

When someone says they are working to gain private information that is a threat.

The rules are clear. If you break them, there are repercussions.

It's amazing to me how his lack of self control is being defended. What ever happened to personal responsibility?

This is not rocket science.

I'm actually a bit irritated that some people that should know better apparently don't get that and have been banned. Monochromatic interaction isn't as interesting, however because they can't figure out how to conduct themselves they are getting banned. I may not like Ish but I do like arguing/ debating with him on occasion. But because he couldn't figure out that 2 + 2 = 4, he may well be banned.

How fucking stupid is that?

I don’t think any of it is hacking. What I read he said was people putting out enough public information that with a couple clicks and a rabbit hole...voila!

I don’t think any of it is hacking. What I read he said was people putting out enough public information that with a couple clicks and a rabbit hole...voila!

He claimed to have hired a hacker to track specific individuals down to their actual address. Which while difficult, is not at all impossible.

That's not just social network hacking.

He claimed to have hired a hacker to track specific individuals down to their actual address. Which while difficult, is not at all impossible.

That's not just social network hacking.

Honestly, his exact words are still there where they were quoted. I don't see how anyone can have any ambiguity or subjectivity about it.

Our presence here is taken for granted in every way similar to the weekly attendance of NFL 'fans', and we've been threatened, banned, and warned endlessly. Getting a circling of the vultures when we say something not in keeping with the expected paradigm gets the traditional beatdown. But the one thing Lit fears most, is that they will wake up one day and we won't be here. Like the 1950's when the inner cities were drained of the talented hard working support it had taken for granted, today the inner cities can be burned down by their own inhabitants, and only seem to improve when it happens. Lit dwellers often seem in that same way intent on burning down their own house as well. Maybe they'll miss us when we're gone? Individually, they cheer our departures, but when things get this quiet, there's fear in the air.

You're dramatically overstating your significance to any of us.

I repeat: no one here is getting banned/ warned/having their posts censored without either being fully aware of the few rules this place has (and choosing to break them) or refusing to educate themselves on those rules.

Seeing what you can away with so you can whine when the punishment arrives is a strategy familiar to anyone who has ever dealt with small children.

Honestly, his exact words are still there where they were quoted. I don't see how anyone can have any ambiguity or subjectivity about it.

I think they are very clear as well. This isn't subjective gray area.

Are we or are we not responsible for our own words?

And for those who of you who think Ishmael was making "ambiguous" threats, take a look at post 172 in the "professional sports players" thread while it still exists.

5. Do not threaten other people. Do not post images or words directly or indirectly implying threats of physical harm.

How can the threat of alleged hacking be construed as physical harm? and to whom?

You're dramatically overstating your significance to any of us.

And in that one simple statement, the 'Us vs Them' thinking of the Lit lefties is laid open. 'Us', in LitSpeak, is just another way of saying 'us liberals', who feign being the enlightened, better educated, big tent coalition of variety and diversity. It's actually total bullshit, and only complete subservience to the daily talking points is in reality acceptable, otherwise resorting to banning, beat downs and the like for their social shape shifting. Please, pass another pack of batteries for the progressive bullhorn, for Big Brothers' daily proclamation of the comrade ready daily talking points ...

Now I really feel fucking stupid after taking the time to research the estimated value of this website. i guess I have to own that one..

These are the same folks who reminded us... elections have consequences ... right up until they lost a BIG one, only to cry foul!
I have never cried foul. Tromp won the game but lost the nation so he hasn't support to enact legislation. That makes him a hollow luzer.

HRC would also lack juice and face toxic hostility. At least she'd behave nicer. But that's irrelevant. DJT has the Oval Office (when he's there) and HRC doesn't, and that's settled. Just how long he keeps the office is questionable. But she'll never have it; you can stop deflecting now.

DJT now owns USA healthcare, taxes, disasters (natural and manmade), DoD and DoJ and EPA and all other executive-branch fuckups, and his own crimes (c.f. foreign and domestic emoluments). The buck stops at his desk, as Harry Truman noted -- but does or will DJT ever accept responsibility? Ha. He never takes blame because his shit don't stink, hey?

Expect further snafus, furores, tweetstorms, and press-conference lies, all deflecting from Tromp's inability to preside. Pathetic.

And for those who of you who think Ishmael was making "ambiguous" threats, take a look at post 172 in the "professional sports players" thread while it still exists.

Your post 121 in that thread was typical.

Oh...and reported....you're welcome.

what the wet lady above said....

also adrina, i believe that you take ish's use of the word "hacking"
( he supplied the quotes when he used it )
... I believe that you take this usage too literally...

i assume that you assume some
less than legitimate activity concerning
code breaking or... program breaking?

that is your perceived threat?

not only do hackers, coders, piece workers ascribe generally to a legitimate line in their works...
these techies more often than not
feel compelled to explain away the very misconception
that I assume that you assume.

for a fee,
intellisearch, peoplefinders, whois, etc...
can hack into the particulars
of almost anyone with a web presence ...

just need a few breadcrumbs...

hackers are not necessarily felonious
and no one with a web presence is anonymous....

you do indeed own what you post
the piper may, or may never, come....

hash was banned for threatening here to contact his web tormentor's wife.
such a threat - while probably never carried out - could be the consequence
for incessant trolling by the tormentor
be there enough crumbs to follow...

the incessant trolling was allowed -was allowed to crowd-source snowball...
once real consequence was suggested, there was a foul?

that it was that irritant, hash.... good riddance....

thin skins and favorites...
pad the nest pretty

To be clear, the rules are posted and honestly, aren't hard to follow.

I've been here since 2002 and haven't needed a warning on anything.

Follow the rules or get banned but ffs stop whining like a 5 year old getting a time out.

Threats are a matter of perspective, in most cases. For example, I'm very patiently hoping that 'Global Warming' is true, though I know it to be a hoax, for the simplest of hopes, that all the coastal Progressives in NY and CA drown. Now, I know that's taken as a direct threat by these same progressives, but I know it's not a threat, because 'Global Warming' is bullshit. But I'll burn a lightbulb day and night, just in case! Oh, and I'm buying ocean front property in Denver...

Dollie

I don't know anything about hacking and hopefully we don't break Lit rules.
I do know my husband has been on sites that reply with comments showing what satellite service he was using, the kind of computer, and other things. I'm sure it's not hard to get our address now or most anyone's.
If we don't cheat or threaten the big bad wolf will watch someone else.

what the wet lady above said....

also adrina, i believe that you take ish's use of the word "hacking"
( he supplied the quotes when he used it )
... I believe that you take this usage too literally...

i assume that you assume some
less than legitimate activity concerning
code breaking or... program breaking?

that is your perceived threat?

not only do hackers, coders, piece workers ascribe generally to a legitimate line in their works...
these techies more often than not
feel compelled to explain away the very misconception
that I assume that you assume.

for a fee,
intellisearch, peoplefinders, whois, etc...
can hack into the particulars
of almost anyone with a web presence ...

just need a few breadcrumbs...

hackers are not necessarily felonious
and no one with a web presence is anonymous....

you do indeed own what you post
the piper may, or may never, come....

hash was banned for threatening here to contact his web tormentor's wife.
such a threat - while probably never carried out - could be the consequence
for incessant trolling by the tormentor
be there enough crumbs to follow...

the incessant trolling was allowed -was allowed to crowd-source snowball...
once real consequence was suggested, there was a foul?

that it was that irritant, hash.... good riddance....

thin skins and favorites...
pad the nest pretty

So.... basically he is not responsible for his words?

Ironically enough, I am finding your interpretation of how we are to perceive Ish's words subjective.

If I make threats, say I'm going to hire hackers to gain personal information, even name specific members in other posts I would expect to be held accountable.

I don't do those things because a) I'm not that kind of individual and b) I understand the idea of consequences for my behavior.

So.... basically he is not responsible for his words?

Ironically enough, I am finding your interpretation of how we are to perceive Ish's words subjective.

If I make threats, say I'm going to hire hackers to gain personal information, even name specific members in other posts I would expect to be held accountable.

I don't do those things because a) I'm not that kind of individual and b) I understand the idea of consequences for my behavior.

It is a threat, and it's certainly not the first time Ish has done it or broken other rules.

He's a cunt and he gets no sympathy from me, nor do any of the other banned posters.

This is an adult site, so act like adults and follow the few rules there are.

And in that one simple statement, the 'Us vs Them' thinking of the Lit lefties is laid open. 'Us', in LitSpeak, is just another way of saying 'us liberals', who feign being the enlightened, better educated, big tent coalition of variety and diversity. It's actually total bullshit, and only complete subservience to the daily talking points is in reality acceptable, otherwise resorting to banning, beat downs and the like for their social shape shifting. Please, pass another pack of batteries for the progressive bullhorn, for Big Brothers' daily proclamation of the comrade ready daily talking points ...

See, if you got a burr stuck up your ass with "lefties" or "liberals," then why remain here, dude?

Take your fucking shitty right wing ass and go park it somewhere else favorable where right wing motherfuckers roam freely, guy. So you can be happy. Alla y'all right wing assholes. Seriously. Getting tired of your right winger yap. Always talking about "progressive" shit making your lives miserable but never actually doing shit about it.

Anyone remember what Ismale wrote in that post? It's since been edited by Laurel.

I only ask because grampa boxwine was replying to one of Que's tantrums about me being Rob, and I didn't take notice before.

5. Do not threaten other people. Do not post images or words directly or indirectly implying threats of physical harm.

How can the threat of alleged hacking be construed as physical harm? and to whom?

Do not threaten other people. That is a sentence. They end like this. .

How is it alleged? He said he paid to track down specific people and their home addresses, then went on to say that the site was somehow complicit in his actions by calling them enablers.

Anyone remember what Ismale wrote in that post? It's since been edited by Laurel.

I only ask because grampa boxwine was replying to one of Que's tantrums about me being Rob, and I didn't take notice before.

That his plan B will deal with Rob et al.

See, if you got a burr stuck up your ass with "lefties" or "liberals," then why remain here, dude?

Take your fucking shitty right wing ass and go park it somewhere else favorable where right wing motherfuckers roam freely, guy. So you can be happy. Alla y'all right wing assholes. Seriously. Getting tired of your right winger yap. Always talking about "progressive" shit making your lives miserable but never actually doing shit about it.

All of the whining and complaining about things not being fair, and we are the snowflakes. Please...

Your post 121 in that thread was typical.

Oh...and reported....you're welcome.

Oh noes! You got me edited!

You've managed to convince Laurel that my name-calling is on par with Ishmael's cyberstalking threats. You win!

I wonder if Literotica would be on the hook is they were sued for allowing "excessive name calling". My guess is that they'd beat that rap.

But federal cyberstalking statutes? I suspect that outcome would be a bit murkier, particularly since Ishmael was previously banned (albeit temporarily) less than two years ago for the exact same cyberstalking threats he made last evening.

Perhaps ColonelHogan can enlighten us. He knows legal stuff.

Oh noes! You got me edited!

You've managed to convince Laurel that my name-calling is on par with Ishmael's cyberstalking threats. You win!

I wonder if Literotica would be on the hook is they were sued for allowing "excessive name calling". My guess is that they'd beat that rap.

But federal cyberstalking statutes? I suspect that outcome would be a bit murkier, particularly since Ishmael was previously banned (albeit temporarily) less than two years ago for the exact same cyberstalking threats he made last evening.

Perhaps ColonelHogan can enlighten us. He knows legal stuff.

"Mommmmm. I wasnt ACTUALLY touching him...there was a full 1/8 clearance between his nose and my finger!"

Way to take responsibility for your bannable behavior. You keep an army of sock puppets just for bannable behavior, so you would think you should would know better. You love inching right up to that line though and causing Laurel more work don't you?

Last edited:
Back