And Now, For Something Completely Different

You like this technology when its used on your enemies but wait until its used on you. I can guarantee you Democrats will be using this technology to smear Trump and Republicans before the election.
Of course they will, although I'm not sure it's a "smear" if it's all true. But this is meant to be a light-hearted bipartisan thread. So if you've got a comedian or channel that makes fun of libs (other than Jim Breuer, he's like nails on a chalkboard), post them. We can actually laugh at ourselves.

Of course they will, although I'm not sure it's a "smear" if it's all true. But this is meant to be a light-hearted bipartisan thread. So if you've got a comedian or channel that makes fun of libs (other than Jim Breuer, he's like nails on a chalkboard), post them. We can actually laugh at ourselves.
There is nothing light hearted about where this technology is going. Soon you are going to be lied to on a scale you never thought possible.

There is nothing light hearted about where this technology is going. Soon you are going to be lied to on a scale you never thought possible.
Only one of the YouTube channels that I post uses deep fakes, the rest are just comedy channels. If you're not interested, then just go away.

Oh, to the contraryā€¦

Locking her up, building a wall, showing my taxes, better than Obamacare, Iā€™ll be too busy working to go golfing, etc are some pretty big lies I dare AI to top.

Guys, we have a couple dozen other threads to beat each other up on. Let's try to keep this one lighthearted and humorous, please.

Please, sir, give me more lightheartedness. I beg you, may I have some more gruel, er, comedic relief?

We're used to it. But not being cult members, we don't believe everything Trump says.
Hold on ... I believe he is serious about being a dictator on day one! That's scary. The other crap he espouses to do is just as scary. We must take his idiocy seriously and make sure he doesn't get back to the Oval Office.

New channel to me. Funny little clip about Ol' Babydoll Hands and his Bibles.

This video is over 3 years old. How many of Trump's travesties have you forgotten? šŸ¤”

New channel to me, just popped up on my feed. Don't know if this guy is actually a comedian, but this is a pretty funny take on a ridiculous issue.

Back