And Now, For Something Completely Different

Thanks for the tip on Scared Ketchup. Very funny. Here’s the latest …

Thanks, Major. I'm glad someone is actually watching a couple of these things. I really thought this thread would be more popular. But apparently everyone -- on BOTH sides -- is a masochist and doesn't want the slightest bit of humor or levity in their days. 🙄

I have long said that some people just aren't happy unless they're unhappy.

Thanks, Major. I'm glad someone is actually watching a couple of these things. I really thought this thread would be more popular. But apparently everyone -- on BOTH sides -- is a masochist and doesn't want the slightest bit of humor or levity in their days. 🙄

I have long said that some people just aren't happy unless they're unhappy.

In these wacko times, it’s best to laugh at the clowns. Obviously conspiracy nuts have been put here on Earth for our amusement.

Tasmania. “Fuck you, world!” 😄

Note: the Liberal party in Australia is center-right wing. So confusing.
Have to admit I just got around to watching this. I have no idea about most of the issues and even a lot of the terminology, but it was a pretty funny piece, and Tasmania does NOT sound like a place I want to visit...

I have seen a couple new contact creators on YouTube taking on politics in a humorous way. Thought I'd share a couple clips and try to get the word out about them. This video is from Scared Ketchup. Some of it is really creative and funny stuff. AI/deep fake stuff.

You like this technology when its used on your enemies but wait until its used on you. I can guarantee you Democrats will be using this technology to smear Trump and Republicans before the election.

You like this technology when its used on your enemies but wait until its used on you. I can guarantee you Democrats will be using this technology to smear Trump and Republicans before the election.
Why? No need to deep fake real life trump truths.

Back