And Now, For Something Completely Different

SmokingFap

Former Stud
I have seen a couple new contact creators on YouTube taking on politics in a humorous way. Thought I'd share a couple clips and try to get the word out about them. This video is from Scared Ketchup. Some of it is really creative and funny stuff. AI/deep fake stuff.

Last edited:
This is a repeating segment from Meidas Touch, a go-to for political/legal stories, mostly about the trials and tribulations of Trump. In general, their content is really dry, but their Alien Super Show segments are hilarious. It's kind of like Mystery Science Theater 3000 reviewing political stories. Skip to 1:25 if you just want the comedy.

Last edited:
Tommy Campbell has been doing political comedy for quite a while now, but his channel hasn't really taken off. Honestly, his comedy is pretty hit and miss, but he has his moments.

Christopher Titus has been a stand-up comedian for decades now. Still looks like a pretty young guy! I've always thought his stand-up was pretty decent, but nothing special. His politics podcast is pretty much the same way. Usually pretty short clips. Worth a listen.

Christopher Titus has been a stand-up comedian for decades now. Still looks like a pretty young guy! I've always thought his stand-up was pretty decent, but nothing special. His politics podcast is pretty much the same way. Usually pretty short clips. Worth a listen.

Pretty solid take.

👍

Neat thread. Thanks for starting it
Thanks. I'm hoping that other folks will post links to their favorite political comedy creators. MAGA is also welcome to post theirs, as long as it's not Jim Freuer. Goat Boy is widely considered one of the worst SNL cast members ever. His stand-up comedy is even worse now.

This is a repeating segment from Meidas Touch, a go-to for political/legal stories, mostly about the trials and tribulations of Trump. In general, their content is really dry, but their Alien Super Show segments are hilarious. It's kind of like Mystery Science Theater 3000 reviewing political stories. Skip to 1:25 if you just want the comedy.

Speaking of MST3K, look what showed up on my YouTube feed. A marathon!

Most recent Alien Super Show. They only post once or twice a month, but it's always entertaining. Comedy starts at 1:10.

Thanks. I'm hoping that other folks will post links to their favorite political comedy creators. MAGA is also welcome to post theirs, as long as it's not Jim Freuer. Goat Boy is widely considered one of the worst SNL cast members ever. His stand-up comedy is even worse now.
Jim Breuer's time on SNL was during the long decline of SNL. With the freedom to write his own work, he is one of the few standups I still occasionally watch, because he makes it a more visual and physical performance. He does much more than just stand and talk.

Between the AI deep fake technology and the gullibility of the voting bases this stuff is more scary than funny

Jim Breuer's time on SNL was during the long decline of SNL. With the freedom to write his own work, he is one of the few standups I still occasionally watch, because he makes it a more visual and physical performance. He does much more than just stand and talk.
Yeah. This is pretty funny stuff.

I've said that I think Christopher Titus is a fair to decent comedian and his political podcast is about the same. But this was a pretty funny episode.

Loving this channel. Very creative use of deep fakes, and just plain funny writing.

New episode of Alien Super Show, featuring Trump not knowing the difference between Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi and a NewsMax guy claiming it was brilliant.

John Oliver's brutal, yet hilarious take on Clarence Thomas, the most corrupt Supreme Court justice ever.

Back