Anal fingering experience

I love fingering women’s arseholes in semi-public, places where there’s some risk involved…..😈 (I love doing it in private too 😉)
He loves to finger bottoms in a space
Where there is public risk - what can he do
To resist these desires and not place
His fingers in my panties? Should I sue
Him for his bold assertions or accept
That he has certain wiles and such demands
A girl must soon comply until Sir's kept
His fingers' assignation. He has planned
The rendez-vous with skill - it's consummate:
The ease with which he finds the shady path
To satisfy his needs - no food or wine
Is needed as he tickles where his shaft
Will later penetrate, because it's fine
To have a little fun before one's tea,
But he will take me home to bugger me...

soft smiles

Méli :rose:

Last edited:
I love bold men who can be bold enough to take the initiative and fingering my asshole in different places and situations.
Any one else love the same?
my ex bf liked to do that. very scary when in public places and restaurants too. lucky we never were observed....so i think!!!!

But he will take me home to bugger me... i have taken this from another post above.

But he will take me home to bugger me... i have taken this from another post above.
once you are taken
from above, you need to watch
who is behind you

kw96MlN.png

I have always either asked or if the moment seemed right, either licked or played with a finger and if she seemed receptive gone further. its a sensitive one as my wife is not at all interested but most in my past have enjoyed the forbidden nature of it and a few just adore anal, for me, its a joy if she responds to it, much like anything else you do to pleasure a woman.

He loves to finger bottoms in a space
Where there is public risk - what can he do
To resist these desires and not place
His fingers in my panties? Should I sue
Him for his bold assertions or accept
That he has certain wiles and such demands
A girl must soon comply until Sir's kept
His fingers' assignation. He has planned
The rendez-vous with skill - it's consummate:
The ease with which he finds the shady path
To satisfy his needs - no food or wine
Is needed as he tickles where his shaft
Will later penetrate, because it's fine
To have a little fun before one's tea,
But he will take me home to bugger me...

soft smiles

I’ve missed you little girl 😍

I love bold men who can be bold enough to take the initiative and fingering my asshole in different places and situations.
Any one else love the same?
Never tried it n public but my ex loved it when I slipped a finger in her ass while I was eating her out.

Sounds like you are a lot of fun. I can definately relate to doing that. Have had my fingers in my wife's pussy and ass in various public settings. Yoga pants or any stretch waste is excellent to slip inside while standing in lines or chatting with other people facing us.
I love casually licking or sniffing my fingers afterward with only my wife knowing what I am doing.
Back in the day, the wife loved public play. Part of the reason she never wore panties was for ease of access to all of her holes. She has had my finger up both of her holes in bars, grocery store lines, etc.. Never got in trouble, but we have been watched several times.

Love my ass fingered while getting blow job ! Or lick my ass ! I have licked a womens ass before but unfortunately I have not been with a women that likes a finger or cock in her ass😥

In my younger days, went to the drive-in movie theater with my girlfriend. The movie wasn't great but that didn't matter too much as our attention soonn shifted to each other. We had been dating for awhle and it wasn't our first time so soon I was sucking her tits and rubbing between her legs. She unzipped her pants and slide them down to her knees, inviting me to continue. With limited space we tried to get comfortable without drawing attention to ouselves, but similar things were likley happening in the cars next to us.... I slide my hand across her pussy and continued down to rub and tease her asshole. She moaned quietly into my ear "wrong hole", so I moved up and plunged my finger into her dripping pussy just to confirm I knew where everything was. Then I returned my lubed finger to her ass and entered her. ....there was no misunderstanding. I was fingering her asshole, and she was on fire!

Back