Anal fingering experience

I love bold men who can be bold enough to take the initiative and fingering my asshole in different places and situations.
Any one else love the same?
And I love a woman that is so open about her love for anal play and loves to explore. I would love to tease and play with your asshole any time and in any place... it will turn you on and get you ready for a hot night of pure sex...Would love to see your sexy ass for sure

And I love a woman that is so open about her love for anal play and loves to explore. I would love to tease and play with your asshole any time and in any place... it will turn you on and get you ready for a hot night of pure sex...Would love to see your sexy ass for sure
let us focus on the fingering part first.
I can think about the night of pure sex only if you lick your finger when you take it out.:love:

Sounds like you are a lot of fun. I can definately relate to doing that. Have had my fingers in my wife's pussy and ass in various public settings. Yoga pants or any stretch waste is excellent to slip inside while standing in lines or chatting with other people facing us.
I love casually licking or sniffing my fingers afterward with only my wife knowing what I am doing.

let us focus on the fingering part first.
I can think about the night of pure sex only if you lick your finger when you take it out.:love:
why only a finger? Why not straight going and pushing the tongue against that tight opening?

I love bold men who can be bold enough to take the initiative and fingering my asshole in different places and situations.
My second ex loved having her ass fingered and taught me just how she wanted it explored. We would spend time in bed just ass playing.
I knew were in for a treat if she moaned and pulled her legs way back to give me more access, right at the onset of our play.
Whether it was my fingers, tongue or cock she loved them all up her ass. I did too.

Sounds like you are a lot of fun. I can definately relate to doing that. Have had my fingers in my wife's pussy and ass in various public settings. Yoga pants or any stretch waste is excellent to slip inside while standing in lines or chatting with other people facing us.
I love casually licking or sniffing my fingers afterward with only my wife knowing what I am doing.
ensure to do in every opportunity. women assholes love attention :love:

I love fingering women’s arseholes in semi-public, places where there’s some risk involved…..😈 (I love doing it in private too 😉)

My second ex loved having her ass fingered and taught me just how she wanted it explored. We would spend time in bed just ass playing.
I knew were in for a treat if she moaned and pulled her legs way back to give me more access, right at the onset of our play.
Whether it was my fingers, tongue or cock she loved them all up her ass. I did too.
any experience outside the bed?

Back