Anal fingering experience

I love bold men who can be bold enough to take the initiative and fingering my asshole in different places and situations.
Any one else love the same?
I love to finger while eating that pussy and hearing her voice so sexy.

not easy in public but you are welcomed anyway
I fucked my ex wife in the middle of my ex mother in-law's back yard while she was sitting on the back porch. My ex was wearing a shirt shirt skirt and no panties. I couldn't help but to fuck her. My mother in law thought we were hugging since I had been on the road four days as a working musician.

I love bold men who can be bold enough to take the initiative and fingering my asshole in different places and situations.
Any one else love the same?
I'm up to finger your ass nd even lick it with my tongue inside your ass.. 😋😋
( do u want to order me for more such things.??)

I'm up to finger your ass nd even lick it with my tongue inside your ass.. 😋😋
( do u want to order me for more such things.??)
I love pleasing a woman in more ways than one. I'll kiss her entire body and find her most sensual places and go to working her up that even she is surprised to be in such ecstacy.

I wanna play with your mature bottom nd with your whole body, every inch of your body... 😋.
And kiss your body from head to toes and find your most sensual areas and drive you nuts. My apologies for the previous message. I got a little excited 😊

It’s not a hard thing to venture into. Just rub the anus and if they respond positively then go in.

Had a girl friend that use to say let’s do it your favorite way after the first time. Pretty sure it turned into her favorite way. Doggie style while fingering her. Use to alternate one in one out. She loved it and so did I.

I've tried to gently, subtly, and gradually touch and finger the asshole of every woman I've ever been with. Most have not been into it at all. One or two tolerated it for a time, then asked me to stop. Same with tonguing of their asshole. Most do not want their butts involved in sex in any way, in my limited experience.

Back