Amorous Goods, A Literotica Anthology Series - Season Two

I am brand new to this site - my first story is pending publication. So I'm just finding my way around this place.

But may I just say that this idea is as fun as heck and I cannot WAIT to contribute to this as we move into the spooky fall season!?! I love it. Thank you for putting this together!

Got an idea. I’m thinking a Mulder and Scully pair visit the store because they’re aware of odd things happening in the area. It doesn’t go as planned. I’ll see if I can flesh it out in time.

Perhaps Buffy and Cordelia could wander by to see what grabs them.

I am brand new to this site - my first story is pending publication. So I'm just finding my way around this place.

But may I just say that this idea is as fun as heck and I cannot WAIT to contribute to this as we move into the spooky fall season!?! I love it. Thank you for putting this together!
Hey there Lily - good luck with your tale!

Got an idea. I’m thinking a Mulder and Scully pair visit the store because they’re aware of odd things happening in the area. It doesn’t go as planned. I’ll see if I can flesh it out in time.

I would read the HECK out of this.

Is the Amorous Goods anthology still open for submissions even if the contest is over? I found my half-finished story and would enjoy completing it, but if the event is closed, I'll do a rewrite to make it a stand-alone.

Not over at all. Submissions aren't due to begin until October 1st.

But personally, I don't think it matters to have off season submissions. The only restriction is that they won't qualify for the Halloween contest, which is optional anyways.

Amorous Goods: The Stone Ax Head

Bump (and another teaser to keep myself on track.)
_____

A small brass bell above the door sounded, announcing Lydia van Diest's entry into the shop.

"Hi! Welcome to Amorous Goods," a friendly voice greeted her from behind a counter. "This is your first time here, isn't it? Feel free to wander around, explore, and take as much time as you like. You have any questions?" The young woman left her spot behind the counter and approached Lydia. She appeared to be in her late twenties and sported a full head of dark red hair. "My name's 'Vikki', by the way."

Lydia was a bit overwhelmed by everything she was trying to take in at the moment. The shop inhabited a large, old, stately manor that proudly boasted of the wealth and opulence of a bygone era when the robber barons ruled the cities, both large and small, dotted across the nation. Now she was standing in its grand entrance hall with large painted portraits of people she didn't know hanging on the walls above her, a white marble floor, a gold and crystal chandelier, and a wide, curved staircase made of granite and dark-stained wood. There were a number of low book shelves and glass display cases closer to the walls that were filled with all sorts of odd and wondrous objects, leaving a wide open space in the middle of this great room. "Wow," Lydia remarked. "Just, wow. It's a lot to take in all at once, isn't it?"

"It's a great old place, that's for sure. Most of the stuff that's for sale is on the first two floors with a little more on the third floor. There's also a whole bunch more downstairs in our dungeon that we're still pulling out of old crates and shipping containers and trying to identify so that we can catalog them and get them ready to sell." Vikki was slowly leading Lydia out of the great entrance hall towards the other large rooms on the main floor. "So what brings you here?"

Buffy(played by Sarah Michelle Gellar) and her gang-which was called the scooby gang, Scooby-Doo and the gang(who also stared Sarah Michelle Gellar) and the Addams family get interviewed by Mulder and Scully over a Relic is the story concept I was going for.

Each of the characters is Genre Savvy to their brand of bad guy but the relic is Cthulhu Mythos related and totally outside the vampires, aliens, ghost or fake ghosts they have experience dealing with.

Morticia Addams, Dana Scully, and Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer as sex scene one. Mulder, Gomez Addams, and Sarah Michelle Gellar as scene two. Velma Dinkley and Willow in scene three. Wednesday Addams does things to Shaggy, unnatural things, as Scooby watches as an intro and ending scene.

Have story all written up; however, there aren't enough characters for the title to have "Amorous Goods:" precede it. This came up last year, but I can't find what the final advise was...

Have story all written up; however, there aren't enough characters for the title to have "Amorous Goods:" precede it. This came up last year, but I can't find what the final advise was...

Sent that to Laurel. Reply was:

Originally Posted by Laurel
If the title doesn't fit - have them put in the Title Field:

Amorous Goods: [see notes field]

Then in the Notes to Admin field, have them write the full title.

We will place the full title in the Title field.

This looks like a lot of fun, I have some ideas...one thing I'm not sure of, how/where do I actually submit my story?

I'm new too! I am awaiting my followups to be published, I'm happy to read yours while I wait :)

This looks like a lot of fun, I have some ideas...one thing I'm not sure of, how/where do I actually submit my story?

You submit as per normal, but you need to include "AMOROUS GOODS" in the Notes to Admin field.

Also, if your title goes beyond the standard length, place that in the notes field as well.

Eg "Amorous Goods: One really long story title that won't fit."

AND... If the story is also going in the Halloween competition, then you need to add that note as well.

Clear as mud?

Good luck!

Tick-tock, tick-tock, it's I hate to do it but it's bump-o-clock.

I'm thinking of another involving Cicadas. That might be too frightening.
Here in Oz we used to spook ourselves that Black Princes were poisonous. They're not, just much rarer than Green Grocers and Brown Bakers, which is what we called the more common cicadas.

Back