Almost always smiling. AKA a place where Photog1rl shows off ๐Ÿ˜œ

I posted the black-and-white version in Chaos Undress so I figured I'd go color here.
As much as I truly believe that every body is beautiful I still get a little shy posting some bits. My tummy is what I'm most self-conscious about but y'all make me feel so good and comfortable that I am happy to share.
Making it tough to decide which one I love more ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I am happy in my body and happy with who I am and how I look but sometimes the little bits of worry are there. I said once that I am fragile and it came as a surprise to some. It is true. I can believe in myself, know I am worthy, be proud of the woman I am but still feel a little nervous about sharing a body of that is not always socially accepted.

Here on lit I have been very fortunate. I am unapologetically me and it is met with support. I am reminded I am more than the sum of my bits. That my bits are not only beautiful but desirable. Y'all are awesome. But I have also been told I was fat by random men and that I should probably walk instead of drive where I was going. I've heard stories of men sharing online and being told they were gross.

I don't share this so folks will feel sorry for me. Random strangers do not define me-positively or negatively. I share those stories as a reminder that it takes courage for every person that shares themselves on here. That we are all wortny and that all bodies are beautiful. ๐Ÿ’•
This just makes me mad, I just donโ€™t understand why people have to be cruel. Iโ€™m glad youโ€™re so unapologetic and confidence is always the biggest turn on.

I am happy in my body and happy with who I am and how I look but sometimes the little bits of worry are there. I said once that I am fragile and it came as a surprise to some. It is true. I can believe in myself, know I am worthy, be proud of the woman I am but still feel a little nervous about sharing a body of that is not always socially accepted.

Here on lit I have been very fortunate. I am unapologetically me and it is met with support. I am reminded I am more than the sum of my bits. That my bits are not only beautiful but desirable. Y'all are awesome. But I have also been told I was fat by random men and that I should probably walk instead of drive where I was going. I've heard stories of men sharing online and being told they were gross.

I don't share this so folks will feel sorry for me. Random strangers do not define me-positively or negatively. I share those stories as a reminder that it takes courage for every person that shares themselves on here. That we are all wortny and that all bodies are beautiful. ๐Ÿ’•
Men ?
Meh!!!!
You are a woman and a beautiful one at that .
Only dogs love bones .

I posted the black-and-white version in Chaos Undress so I figured I'd go color here.
As much as I truly believe that every body is beautiful I still get a little shy posting some bits. My tummy is what I'm most self-conscious about but y'all make me feel so good and comfortable that I am happy to share.
View attachment 2343494
You look marvelous

Thank you for sharing with us

You are all awesome! Honestly I expected nothing less. The folks on here are positive, supportive and uplifting. I appreciate you all.
As I said, I am not only comfortable in my body. I love my body. I know that I am fortunate in that but Iโ€™m also so stoked to have folks like yโ€™all here to cheer me on ๐Ÿ’•
Love the color.
Gorgeous as always, PG. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
As always, thank you so much for sharing. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Thank you, always my BBG๐Ÿฅฐ
Honey, no one is as concerned about your tummy as you are. We all (almost), have more than we feel we should. This is so much better in color, that set really pops on you. ๐Ÿ˜. And I still stand by my smile statement.
And you, taking the time to post such a positive post when youโ€™ve got your own stuff going on. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜
Donโ€™t be, you look great, very hot!
Thank you! I felt hot ๐Ÿ˜‰
Teal! Youโ€™re wearing Sharks colors. Itโ€™s too bad they played for shit this season.
You know it. Too bad Iโ€™ve never watched a hockey game. ๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿ–ค
As sexy as always xx
Thank you Paul ๐Ÿ˜˜
Honestly, you look incredible, and I'm sure your personality is just as incredible.
Deeply envious & privileged that you share your photos. Thank you
I appreciate your comment๐Ÿ’• I am glad you are enjoying my posts. You will find you get a real feel for who I am on my page and through my posts.
I'm glad that you are happy in your body! It is incredibly sexy and even if I don't comment on every pic I promise you that I enjoy them all.
And then add your texts all over lit and I'd say you are a catch!
I haven't seen your whole face yet but I'm sure it matches the rest. Your smile is contagious and bring happiness here!

So to add up, I'm glad for all that you share here and I know it's hard not to listen to the negative people, but what do they know? It is only an opinion. And to quote Dirty Harry "Opinions are like assholes. Everybody got one". :D
Thank you Cogan! I appreciate the positive support it is very nice to know that enjoy my posts and photos. As for Dirty Harry, he has the right attitude ๐Ÿ˜‚
PG
Here is one from the fly in the corner
I have always felt (Even from your first pic) That YOU and your smile are the very first thing anyone in the room is going to see.. You are truly a special woman.. ALL OF YOU !!!
Very appreciated Jox ๐Ÿ’•
I love this one even more in color. :love:
Me too. I usually love B&W but Iโ€™ve been struggling with finding images I like better in B&W this week. โ™ฅ๏ธ
Girl, did you say comfortable? LOL If your smile is any indicator, i would love to hang out , you are good people!! Physical beauty is only skin deep! Carry on girl.
Why thank you! I also love meeting good people and making new friends! Lit has been good for this! And you are soooo right physical beauty is so not the most important part of a person-not by a long shot!
And the delicate fragile flower blooms...
And I second everything @LupineOne said 10,000 percent and more.

I would rant about socially acceptable but I won't distract from the beauty before us. But will say this, the concept needs to be torn up and thrown away.
You are always a person I can donโ€™t on for positivitiy and support. Thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ
Exquisite.
Iโ€™m glad you like it Dubs๐Ÿ˜˜
Stunningly gorgeous as always!
Thank you very much ๐Ÿ’•
Simply gorgeous!

I have bits that I am self conscious about as well but I am who I am. Donโ€™t let the few โ€œNegative Nancyโ€™sโ€ ruin it your you. You are attractive and desirable, and there are many people including me that applaud you for expressing yourself in pictures.
Thanks! I hope I inspire folks to share if they are interested in doing so. It is a lot of fun!!
Great shot - I love that color. You are - unapologetically you. That the secret beating heart of all beauty in my book. :)
Thanks Paul! I appreciate it and I also like the teal. ๐Ÿ’•
Wow, thank you for sharing
Youโ€™re welcome. Iโ€™m glad you like it โ˜บ๏ธ
Love that you love. Youโ€™re incredible
๐Ÿ’•
Making it tough to decide which one I love more ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Keep looking-which makes it harderโ€ฆto figure out is the winner. ๐Ÿ˜‚
This just makes me mad, I just donโ€™t understand why people have to be cruel. Iโ€™m glad youโ€™re so unapologetic and confidence is always the biggest turn on.
Meh-people are people. We all project sometimes. I try not yo let other peopleโ€™s insecurities define me or make me feel bad.
๐Ÿ’•
Men ?
Meh!!!!
You are a woman and a beautiful one at that .
Only dogs love bones .
Thank you Lance. I do appreciate your sentiment but we donโ€™t need to put down anyone to make someone else feel better. It takes all kinds of people and bodies to please folks. There is room for everyone yo be celebrated. Thick, thin, short, tall, whatever. We should all feel good and proud of who we are.
You look marvelous

Thank you for sharing with us
Of course! I love to share. Thank you ๐Ÿ’•

Last edited:
So, itโ€™s Masturbation May and even though many of us take advantage of our alone time-some of us more often than others ๐Ÿ™ˆ-I found a daily challenge that seemed like fun. I will be attempting each challenge and posting the results in this thread.

Yโ€™all are welcome to follow along. It would be even better if you joined in and let us all know how it was going. Yes, that means Iโ€™d love your daily postsโ€ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜
Here is the calendar and I will post my day one post below it.
IMG_9895.jpeg

So, itโ€™s Masturbation May and even though many of us take advantage of our alone time-some of us more often than others ๐Ÿ™ˆ-I found a daily challenge that seemed like fun. I will be attempting each challenge and posting the results in this thread.

Yโ€™all are welcome to follow along. It would be even better if you joined in and let us all know how it was going. Yes, that means Iโ€™d love your daily postsโ€ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜
View attachment 2344038
Never knew that it had a name like that.... Some inspiration...along with some of the lovely pics...and ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

View attachment 2344038
Dammit, I already did Day 2! Well, that didnโ€™t take longโ€ฆ.

What is your time zone?? Is it the second where you are? Or did you masturbate the morning of Day 1?
I'm committed to your participation. I'm sure we can get you on track. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Pretty much any day that ends in a -y. Itโ€™s still the 1st here, but everybody is home now. Iโ€™ll try to not let you down, Photog1rl.

Pretty much any day that ends in a -y. Itโ€™s still the 1st here, but everybody is home now. Iโ€™ll try to not let you down, Photog1rl.
Join in when you can. This is meant to be fun! I'll tease you but never feel pressured. I had to hide in one of the kid's bathrooms and try to clean the mirror a little with a hand towel. If I came out for Windex my husband would be very suspicious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2344038
This looks fun, Ill join in ;)

Join in when you can. This is meant to be fun! I'll tease you but never feel pressured. I had to hide in one of the kid's bathrooms and try to clean the mirror a little with a hand towel. If I came out for Windex my husband would be very suspicious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Pressure? If this is torture, chain me to the wall!

Back