Wife's friend joins Marriage

jharp

Really Really Experienced
Hello All,

Read this story about...maybe 5 or 6 years ago or so. I'm a bit vague on the details so I'm looking for this particular story but also those that fit similar description. Its a bit of a long haul and slow burn with not a lot of sex at first. Tons of character development and ramping up sexual tension slowly. Could be in Loving wives or Novellas.

The story is told from what I believe is the Wife's perspective. She's a happy girl, kinda perky and just a genuinely nice person, she has real depth and personality and feels real. Infact they all feel like real people and not just caricatures. She's married and so is her best friend, both mid to late 20s, I think she might be a nurse or admin worker at a hospital while the best friend is a Stay at home wife or maybe a floralist. They've been friends since they were little girls and grew up together. But as they grew up there were hints they were both into each other, sexually but never acted on it. Both ended up marrying men. Protag/Wife ends up marrying a good looking Chad guy. May have been Football captain, her Highschool sweetheart or college one. Fit, successful and totally into her. They're well off financially. I think she's a small petite blonde akin to a Sarah Michelle Gellar type. Her best friend is a Brunette and busty, akin to a Jennifer Love Hewitt (yes I'm aware of the 'I know what you did last summer' vibes as it may have been an inspiration at least in part). The Best friend married a more average looking guy but he was very successful financially, much more so than the Protags husband, but for her that isn't an issue. They are also apparently neighbors as well. Anyway it turns out the Best Friends husband has a secret. He really hasn't been laying the pipe to his wife and shows no real interest in doing so despite her best efforts. Sexy lingerie, surprise blowjobs to wake him, romantic dinners, ect. She's starting to get sexually frustrated because she wants to remain loyal to her Husband who she actually loves, but he begs off due to stress and claiming ED (which really hurts the friends confidence). So the girls begin snooping and find nothing at first. They think they might have overreacted but then they either catch him in the act or have a PI catch him. I can't remember the exact 'how' he gets caught. But he does get caught....with another man. Yep, He's gay. And after him and the Wife split he decides to come out of the closet and divorces his wife but gives her a very general settlement even better than what she would have gotten in the divorce as a form of an apology. But now the Friend is devastated as she wanted to start a family but her now Ex-Husband lied to her as he never intended to have children which would interfere in his life. And she wasted years with him and 30 is not far around the corner.

So the Protag/Wife has the idea of having her friend move in with them to help here heal. And the friend gratefully accepts. So there is some parts where they adjust to having a new woman in the house, comradery and friendship as the three goof off and connect. Some flirty/cat fighting going on between the two women with the Husband curiously watching, clearly intrigued. But after some time the Protag/Wife decides her friend needs to get back on the saddle and begin dating again. Those babies ain't going to make themselves. So she arranges dates with guys she thinks might be compatible with her friend and they all turn out to be a bust with no connection. Meanwhile the friend is getting more sexually frustrated but at the same time growing closer to her friend and is starting to develop a strong attraction to her Husband. This is compounded by the fact that both Hubby and Wife have caught the friend masturbating at least once, and it was very erotic for the both of them.

One night over wine the Friend admits her attraction to the Protags/Husband and laments on how lucky she is. And in her inebriated state the Protag/Wife gets the idea of getting her Husband to help fulfill her friends needs. She's totally in love with her Husband and trusts him, but she also loves her friend and so she proposes that He be the one to handle her frustration. At first he's shocked and resistant; thinking it'll damage his marriage. But the more she thinks on it the more insistent she is this happen. She doesn't admit it, but the idea of her Husband fucking her best Friend really turns her on. So one night some weeks later he relents. They both go to her and can hear her whimpering as she pleasures herself. Protag/Wife knocks on the door and opens it and tells her friend she has something for her. Something she wants to share. And so she leaves and mostly closes the door, but leaves it cracked. She can hear some talking and then movement, rustling of cloths then the squeaking of bed springs before her friend starts getting loud. And each time the Wife hears something new, she can feel her throat tighten and butterflies in her stomach in anticipation and excitement. Some jealousy but mostly arousal. And she cant help but play with herself as she listens on. A Cuckquean situation here or maybe Hot-Husband?

This goes on for a week, maybe two, as the Wife shares her Husband but the two ladies don't talk about it for fear of making it awkward. It just sort of become an unspoken thing that's hanging over them but not acknowledged verbally. One day the Wife comes home early from work. Couldn't get the Husband on the phone, but as she comes into the house she can hear it, the sounds of sex as two people fuck like animals. And this time her friend isn't holding back her cries of ecstasy. Her legs are like jelly and her stomach is in knots, tears of jealousy running down her face, yet she's so confused about her feelings. A mix of erotic arousal and jealousy. But she needs to see this. She's been longing to see it ever since she first heard it. She opens the door slowly and isn't seen at first. But watches her Husband and Best friend having incredible sex. Its at this point that the friend notices her and sees the state she's in. Rather than stop she reaches out for her and asks her to join them. Husband by this point realizes she's now in the room. He stops, unsure if he's crossed a line or not, but the friend is insistent that the Protag/Wife join them. And so she gets naked and does. At first it starts out as a standard three way. Its hot and heavy with both women concentrating and even competing for the Husbands affection and attention. And then...the best friend turns her attention to her. And suddenly he's forgotten as the floodgates open and they go at it with each other with a passion. When they come down from their mutual orgasms they realize they're in love with each other and have been for years. Its a shocking revelation that, at the same time, isn't so shocking as both just knew in that way women just know things. As they become more aware of their surroundings they notice the Husband spellbound by the sight and more than a little uncertain and insecure by what he just witnessed. This guy is very confident and rock solid in the story, but here he's displaying the first instances of insecurity. I mean how does a guy react to seeing his wife make love with another woman with that kind of passion? He knows what love looks like and this was clearly it. He feels he is no longer needed and is starting to get up to leave when, acting as one, both women grab him and pull him down to the bed and attack him like Lionesses on a Gazelle. The sex is as passionate between the three of them now as it was with the girls. Only now there is nothing holding them back from enjoying each other fully. All three seem to be operating on the same wavelength as they make love to each other. After all three are satisfied and cuddling together, holding each other tightly they realize they need to talk. And so they do and express their feelings and their hopes for whatever this is. They decided to make a go of it as a threesome. Sometimes he'll come home and catch the two of them in bed together and either give them some space or join in, both are happy with either. Sometimes Either the Protag or the Fried in getting it on with the Hubby and the same deal goes on there. But most of the time its the three of them. They're like on a sexual tripwire or something. The slightest provocation will them screwing like rabbits.

The story goes on for a bit after that. With them trying to find some way to legally marry as a polygamist three way. They're married to him and each other and the guy really steps up to be the best husband and father to both sets of children he has with them. And he apparently has at least two with both, though the final concern of the story before the ending is how to tell friends at school how the kids have two different mommas.

I've provided what details I can remember. Its actually more than I thought I remembered. But it was one of the most thrilling and powerful stories I've read on Literotica, bar none. I thought I had saved it but I don't have it. Either means I didn't save it or worse, it got deleted.

Anyone know this story? Or baring that, stories along this line?

Does anyone know this? I thought someone would have known it.

Anyone know this story or one like it? I tried to provide as much detail as I could.

I have a FFM, mature romance story called, Getting Busy. You can find it in the link below. It's a May/December romance with a little polyamory tossed in for spice.

Maybe try FFM or Bi Loving Wives Tag/Category combinations.

Ahh, sorry I missed your post. Sadly nothing came up. I know I read this story as it was head and shoulders above so many others. It doesn't sound familiar?

I have a FFM, mature romance story called, Getting Busy. You can find it in the link below. It's a May/December romance with a little polyamory tossed in for spice.

Thank you for the suggestion. Any others?

Bump. Anyone know of this or heard anything similar?

Hello All,

Read this story about...maybe 5 or 6 years ago or so. I'm a bit vague on the details so I'm looking for this particular story but also those that fit similar description. Its a bit of a long haul and slow burn with not a lot of sex at first. Tons of character development and ramping up sexual tension slowly. Could be in Loving wives or Novellas.

The story is told from what I believe is the Wife's perspective. She's a happy girl, kinda perky and just a genuinely nice person, she has real depth and personality and feels real. Infact they all feel like real people and not just caricatures. She's married and so is her best friend, both mid to late 20s, I think she might be a nurse or admin worker at a hospital while the best friend is a Stay at home wife or maybe a floralist. They've been friends since they were little girls and grew up together. But as they grew up there were hints they were both into each other, sexually but never acted on it. Both ended up marrying men. Protag/Wife ends up marrying a good looking Chad guy. May have been Football captain, her Highschool sweetheart or college one. Fit, successful and totally into her. They're well off financially. I think she's a small petite blonde akin to a Sarah Michelle Gellar type. Her best friend is a Brunette and busty, akin to a Jennifer Love Hewitt (yes I'm aware of the 'I know what you did last summer' vibes as it may have been an inspiration at least in part). The Best friend married a more average looking guy but he was very successful financially, much more so than the Protags husband, but for her that isn't an issue. They are also apparently neighbors as well. Anyway it turns out the Best Friends husband has a secret. He really hasn't been laying the pipe to his wife and shows no real interest in doing so despite her best efforts. Sexy lingerie, surprise blowjobs to wake him, romantic dinners, ect. She's starting to get sexually frustrated because she wants to remain loyal to her Husband who she actually loves, but he begs off due to stress and claiming ED (which really hurts the friends confidence). So the girls begin snooping and find nothing at first. They think they might have overreacted but then they either catch him in the act or have a PI catch him. I can't remember the exact 'how' he gets caught. But he does get caught....with another man. Yep, He's gay. And after him and the Wife split he decides to come out of the closet and divorces his wife but gives her a very general settlement even better than what she would have gotten in the divorce as a form of an apology. But now the Friend is devastated as she wanted to start a family but her now Ex-Husband lied to her as he never intended to have children which would interfere in his life. And she wasted years with him and 30 is not far around the corner.

So the Protag/Wife has the idea of having her friend move in with them to help here heal. And the friend gratefully accepts. So there is some parts where they adjust to having a new woman in the house, comradery and friendship as the three goof off and connect. Some flirty/cat fighting going on between the two women with the Husband curiously watching, clearly intrigued. But after some time the Protag/Wife decides her friend needs to get back on the saddle and begin dating again. Those babies ain't going to make themselves. So she arranges dates with guys she thinks might be compatible with her friend and they all turn out to be a bust with no connection. Meanwhile the friend is getting more sexually frustrated but at the same time growing closer to her friend and is starting to develop a strong attraction to her Husband. This is compounded by the fact that both Hubby and Wife have caught the friend masturbating at least once, and it was very erotic for the both of them.

One night over wine the Friend admits her attraction to the Protags/Husband and laments on how lucky she is. And in her inebriated state the Protag/Wife gets the idea of getting her Husband to help fulfill her friends needs. She's totally in love with her Husband and trusts him, but she also loves her friend and so she proposes that He be the one to handle her frustration. At first he's shocked and resistant; thinking it'll damage his marriage. But the more she thinks on it the more insistent she is this happen. She doesn't admit it, but the idea of her Husband fucking her best Friend really turns her on. So one night some weeks later he relents. They both go to her and can hear her whimpering as she pleasures herself. Protag/Wife knocks on the door and opens it and tells her friend she has something for her. Something she wants to share. And so she leaves and mostly closes the door, but leaves it cracked. She can hear some talking and then movement, rustling of cloths then the squeaking of bed springs before her friend starts getting loud. And each time the Wife hears something new, she can feel her throat tighten and butterflies in her stomach in anticipation and excitement. Some jealousy but mostly arousal. And she cant help but play with herself as she listens on. A Cuckquean situation here or maybe Hot-Husband?

This goes on for a week, maybe two, as the Wife shares her Husband but the two ladies don't talk about it for fear of making it awkward. It just sort of become an unspoken thing that's hanging over them but not acknowledged verbally. One day the Wife comes home early from work. Couldn't get the Husband on the phone, but as she comes into the house she can hear it, the sounds of sex as two people fuck like animals. And this time her friend isn't holding back her cries of ecstasy. Her legs are like jelly and her stomach is in knots, tears of jealousy running down her face, yet she's so confused about her feelings. A mix of erotic arousal and jealousy. But she needs to see this. She's been longing to see it ever since she first heard it. She opens the door slowly and isn't seen at first. But watches her Husband and Best friend having incredible sex. Its at this point that the friend notices her and sees the state she's in. Rather than stop she reaches out for her and asks her to join them. Husband by this point realizes she's now in the room. He stops, unsure if he's crossed a line or not, but the friend is insistent that the Protag/Wife join them. And so she gets naked and does. At first it starts out as a standard three way. Its hot and heavy with both women concentrating and even competing for the Husbands affection and attention. And then...the best friend turns her attention to her. And suddenly he's forgotten as the floodgates open and they go at it with each other with a passion. When they come down from their mutual orgasms they realize they're in love with each other and have been for years. Its a shocking revelation that, at the same time, isn't so shocking as both just knew in that way women just know things. As they become more aware of their surroundings they notice the Husband spellbound by the sight and more than a little uncertain and insecure by what he just witnessed. This guy is very confident and rock solid in the story, but here he's displaying the first instances of insecurity. I mean how does a guy react to seeing his wife make love with another woman with that kind of passion? He knows what love looks like and this was clearly it. He feels he is no longer needed and is starting to get up to leave when, acting as one, both women grab him and pull him down to the bed and attack him like Lionesses on a Gazelle. The sex is as passionate between the three of them now as it was with the girls. Only now there is nothing holding them back from enjoying each other fully. All three seem to be operating on the same wavelength as they make love to each other. After all three are satisfied and cuddling together, holding each other tightly they realize they need to talk. And so they do and express their feelings and their hopes for whatever this is. They decided to make a go of it as a threesome. Sometimes he'll come home and catch the two of them in bed together and either give them some space or join in, both are happy with either. Sometimes Either the Protag or the Fried in getting it on with the Hubby and the same deal goes on there. But most of the time its the three of them. They're like on a sexual tripwire or something. The slightest provocation will them screwing like rabbits.

The story goes on for a bit after that. With them trying to find some way to legally marry as a polygamist three way. They're married to him and each other and the guy really steps up to be the best husband and father to both sets of children he has with them. And he apparently has at least two with both, though the final concern of the story before the ending is how to tell friends at school how the kids have two different mommas.

I've provided what details I can remember. Its actually more than I thought I remembered. But it was one of the most thrilling and powerful stories I've read on Literotica, bar none. I thought I had saved it but I don't have it. Either means I didn't save it or worse, it got deleted.

Anyone know this story? Or baring that, stories along this line?
I just saw a story very similar to this maybe 3 days ago. I will see if I can help.

No still looking. If it’s the one I’m thinking of it was set on a reservation and the married couple take a young woman in to live with them. I think there was a gold mine on the property too.

Back