Almost always smiling. AKA a place where Photog1rl shows off 😜

I posted the black-and-white version in Chaos Undress so I figured I'd go color here.
As much as I truly believe that every body is beautiful I still get a little shy posting some bits. My tummy is what I'm most self-conscious about but y'all make me feel so good and comfortable that I am happy to share.
IMG_9874.jpeg

I posted the black-and-white version in Chaos Undress so I figured I'd go color here.
As much as I truly believe that every body is beautiful I still get a little shy posting some bits. My tummy is what I'm most self-conscious about but y'all make me feel so good and comfortable that I am happy to share.
View attachment 2343494
Love the color.
Gorgeous as always, PG. 🥰🥰💐💐
As always, thank you so much for sharing. 🤗🤗

You don’t need to worry about any bits of yours 😍
One, you’re gorgeous, and two, objective perfection doesn’t exist. The whole concept is ridiculous, especially where the human body is concerned.
You have the bits you have, and all your bits make up this amazing woman I’m glad to call a friend 🥰

View attachment 2343494
Honey, no one is as concerned about your tummy as you are. We all (almost), have more than we feel we should. This is so much better in color, that set really pops on you. 😍. And I still stand by my smile statement.

You don’t need to worry about any bits of yours 😍
One, you’re gorgeous, and two, objective perfection doesn’t exist. The whole concept is ridiculous, especially where the human body is concerned.
You have the bits you have, and all your bits make up this amazing woman I’m glad to call a friend 🥰
I love you, Wolfie. Thank you for always seeing me. 🥰❤️

I am happy in my body and happy with who I am and how I look but sometimes the little bits of worry are there. I said once that I am fragile and it came as a surprise to some. It is true. I can believe in myself, know I am worthy, be proud of the woman I am but still feel a little nervous about sharing a body of that is not always socially accepted.

Here on lit I have been very fortunate. I am unapologetically me and it is met with support. I am reminded I am more than the sum of my bits. That my bits are not only beautiful but desirable. Y'all are awesome. But I have also been told I was fat by random men and that I should probably walk instead of drive where I was going. I've heard stories of men sharing online and being told they were gross.

I don't share this so folks will feel sorry for me. Random strangers do not define me-positively or negatively. I share those stories as a reminder that it takes courage for every person that shares themselves on here. That we are all wortny and that all bodies are beautiful. 💕

View attachment 2343494
Wheres the oh wow...oh my gawd button 😍

View attachment 2343494
Teal! You’re wearing Sharks colors. It’s too bad they played for shit this season.

I am happy in my body and happy with who I am and how I look but sometimes the little bits of worry are there. I said once that I am fragile and it came as a surprise to some. It is true. I can believe in myself, know I am worthy, be proud of the woman I am but still feel a little nervous about sharing a body of that is not always socially accepted.

Here on lit I have been very fortunate. I am unapologetically me and it is met with support. I am reminded I am more than the sum of my bits. That my bits are not only beautiful but desirable. Y'all are awesome. But I have also been told I was fat by random men and that I should probably walk instead of drive where I was going. I've heard stories of men sharing online and being told they were gross.

I don't share this so folks will feel sorry for me. Random strangers do not define me-positively or negatively. I share those stories as a reminder that it takes courage for every person that shares themselves on here. That we are all wortny and that all bodies are beautiful. 💕
Honestly, you look incredible, and I'm sure your personality is just as incredible.
Deeply envious & privileged that you share your photos. Thank you

I'm glad that you are happy in your body! It is incredibly sexy and even if I don't comment on every pic I promise you that I enjoy them all.
And then add your texts all over lit and I'd say you are a catch!
I haven't seen your whole face yet but I'm sure it matches the rest. Your smile is contagious and bring happiness here!

So to add up, I'm glad for all that you share here and I know it's hard not to listen to the negative people, but what do they know? It is only an opinion. And to quote Dirty Harry "Opinions are like assholes. Everybody got one". :D

PG
Here is one from the fly in the corner
I have always felt (Even from your first pic) That YOU and your smile are the very first thing anyone in the room is going to see.. You are truly a special woman.. ALL OF YOU !!!

View attachment 2343494
I love this one even more in color. :love:

View attachment 2343494
Girl, did you say comfortable? LOL If your smile is any indicator, i would love to hang out , you are good people!! Physical beauty is only skin deep! Carry on girl.

View attachment 2343494
And the delicate fragile flower blooms...
And I second everything @LupineOne said 10,000 percent and more.

I would rant about socially acceptable but I won't distract from the beauty before us. But will say this, the concept needs to be torn up and thrown away.

View attachment 2343494
Stunningly gorgeous as always!

View attachment 2343494

Simply gorgeous!

I have bits that I am self conscious about as well but I am who I am. Don’t let the few “Negative Nancy’s” ruin it your you. You are attractive and desirable, and there are many people including me that applaud you for expressing yourself in pictures.

Great shot - I love that color. You are - unapologetically you. That the secret beating heart of all beauty in my book. :)

Back