All things pissy and watersports

haboon

Virgin
Hey all how are you?

This is my first real post on here!!

just looking to open up a chat on the joys of waterspouts, golden showers whatever you wanna call them.

Do you like it?

Do it solo or together?

Wetting clothes?

Where? shower, living room, bedroom, only on holidays?

Taste, drink?

I absolutely love all things pee related!!

When it is me on my own I enjoy everything from wetting m jeans, lying in the garden and peeing all over myself, drinking it, playing in any way I can think of really. I love doing it outdoors of course, beach forest, countryside etc. Went wild camping by myself once and had lots of nudist outdoor pee fun, it was amazing.

With my wife I can do what I want to myself but she's not really into being pee'd on. But that's kinda hot too right? In the middle of our extended foreplay I just let it go and pee all over myself and she likes to watch it.

Next place is the nuru pool where after spending as long as possible sliding around in the thick gel I can piss all over myself with no worries of getting anything (mattress, duvet) wet. She might even join in hopefully. Last time in it I came on my belly and we rolled around and played with my cum as best we could.

So share if you like, Any exciting experiences of your pee fun?
Anything pee related you'd love to try?

Welcome, my wet friend! I love watersports. I've given and received showers and drank from the tap of a female. I especially love seeing women pee nude or in their jeans and panties.

There are a couple of threads here on golden showers. Enjoy! :)

If you will look around, there are probably at least 7 or 8 threads that deal with watersports, pissing, wetting and so forth.

I’ll share what I did on another thread about water sports. Never on a million years did I think I would be into getting pissed on. But Im in a FLR and caged most of the time and my wife and I are exploring humiliation. Abt six months ago she squatted over me in the tub and emptied her tank on me. I got instantly erect in my cage. Since then we’ve done it outside (loved it when she rode me outside, squirted all over my cock and crotch and then pissed all over me. Then she hosed me down and made me jump in the pool.)

About two weeks ago, she put me in panties and made me piss myself.

I told her I’d love to be tied to a chair in the shower and made to Lisa half while wearing jeans.

I’ll share what I did on another thread about water sports. Never on a million years did I think I would be into getting pissed on. But Im in a FLR and caged most of the time and my wife and I are exploring humiliation. Abt six months ago she squatted over me in the tub and emptied her tank on me. I got instantly erect in my cage. Since then we’ve done it outside (loved it when she rode me outside, squirted all over my cock and crotch and then pissed all over me. Then she hosed me down and made me jump in the pool.)

About two weeks ago, she put me in panties and made me piss myself.

I told her I’d love to be tied to a chair in the shower and made to Lisa half while wearing jeans.

Wow you've got one awesome lady there. I love the fact she made you wear panties and wet them!! I would be up for that.....I have an entire outfit Id love to wear for a pissing and humiliation fantasy. White Id shave my entire body, white blouse, tight black mini, hold up stockings, heels....the works. Then she could fuck me with her strap on and piss all over me.

Also love that you guys like to get freaky outside. Awesome fun.

I love pee play. My absolute favourite is having a lady squat over my face. Her beautiful pussy ready to let go her warm golden fluid. I wait anxiously as little drops escape and make sure I catch them in my mouth. Then she let’s rip and her piss cascades down on my face and I desperately try and drink as much as possible. As the flow slows she lowers her shiny cunt on to my face so I can lick her clean. Then she rides my face as I use my tongue to try and give her an orgasm.

Personally I love anything to do with holding, desperation, wetting, peeing in general - and peeing in other places than the toilet. Most days I pee in the shower and frequently use a measuring jug or vase. From time to time I stage pants wettings and photograph the results. However I'm not into drinking or being peed on.

I have a hugh Panties, peeing and panty wetting fetish. A hugh turn on for me. I love to see a woman's stream, gush, flow.... So sexy and hot. PM me if you like. Love to see wife pee. Be wet. Thanks

Checking in lol, love all piss fun , either myself of few times with a friend :), the wetter the better mmm

Love it.
Always loved seeing women and men pee. Been on the receiving end of golden shower's and when the wife is in the mood drink direct from the source. Have pissed on her in the shower occasionally. Have drunk my own both from self pee (in the bath lying down and from a glass)
Its fun!

I love pee play. My absolute favourite is having a lady squat over my face. Her beautiful pussy ready to let go her warm golden fluid. I wait anxiously as little drops escape and make sure I catch them in my mouth. Then she let’s rip and her piss cascades down on my face and I desperately try and drink as much as possible. As the flow slows she lowers her shiny cunt on to my face so I can lick her clean. Then she rides my face as I use my tongue to try and give her an orgasm.
I'll drink to that! :D

I love peeing into my mouth and all over my nude torso and when lying in the hot sun ....mixing my pee with my sweat and oil...rubbing and jerking my cock hard to add another special ingredient to the mix...rubbing it all into my tits....licking my fingers clean!

Love everything to do with pee, on me, in me, I drink mine daily. Love working in the yard, pissing my pants, bi guy here.

Love everything to do with pee, on me, in me, I drink mine daily. Love working in the yard, pissing my pants, bi guy here.
My big fetish (beside anal) isn’t strictly pee, it’s most fluids, but pee is the naughtiest. Alone I’m pretty tame, always self-pee play. I masturbate when I pee almost every time; I don’t always finish, but that’s not the point. I simply can’t pee without touching myself. I’m working on some erotica for the site, and I expect pee will show up in some fashion or another.

High five! Oh, but wash your hands first. I don’t know you?

I love peeing into my mouth and all over my nude torso and when lying in the hot sun ....mixing my pee with my sweat and oil...rubbing and jerking my cock hard to add another special ingredient to the mix...rubbing it all into my tits....licking my fingers clean!
You sound like a lot of fun......

my ex bf and I have diluted our whisky with mutual urine many times to add kink and taboo experience,especially during sodomy night meets.

My big fetish (beside anal) isn’t strictly pee, it’s most fluids, but pee is the naughtiest. Alone I’m pretty tame, always self-pee play. I masturbate when I pee almost every time; I don’t always finish, but that’s not the point. I simply can’t pee without touching myself. I’m working on some erotica for the site, and I expect pee will show up in some fashion or another.

Big fan of liquids, love to see what erotica you cum up with. I always wash my hands, after I finish playing that is.

That's a very horny start to your pee based erotica. Can't get the pee as you wank image out of my mind! Please PM me to alert when you publish. TIA.

Yeah love peeing on and being peed on
Had an operation recently after which pee control tool a while to return. So decided diapers helped, so found the joy of pissing in diapers then you flood them so the pee is running down your legs. Try it!

Back