All things pissy and watersports

My wife poses for Artists, Photographers, and Events mostly in Las Vegas.

Posing for a group of artists, and this was from a session for them...

ZGGxJRgr_o.jpg

I wasn't present for this session, but I heard about it. What is funny is you can see the large cup on the table they had her drink. I found out she had to drink two of those and then at some point she peed for them.

ZGGxJRgr_o.jpg

I wasn't present for this session, but I heard about it. What is funny is you can see the large cup on the table they had her drink. I found out she had to drink two of those and then at some point she peed for them.
Would luv to be between her thighs catching her piss spray in my mouth and all over my face!

ZGGxJRgr_o.jpg

Would luv to be between her thighs catching her piss spray in my mouth and all over my face!

ZGGxJRgr_o.jpg

very,very HOT...

ZGGxJRgr_o.jpg

Awesome photo!

Bi guy with a huge piss fetish! Love being pissed on and drinking from the tap! I dream of spending a couple days in the woods camping with a dominant man. I would be his free use bitch and every one of my urinations would be on myself and everyone of his would be on me, on my mouth or in my ass.

I would be his stinky urinal and cumdump, but would love every minute!

Does this make me bad??? It makes me hard and thirsty!

Bi guy with a huge piss fetish! Love being pissed on and drinking from the tap! I dream of spending a couple days in the woods camping with a dominant man. I would be his free use bitch and every one of my urinations would be on myself and everyone of his would be on me, on my mouth or in my ass.

I would be his stinky urinal and cumdump, but would love every minute!

Does this make me bad??? It makes me hard and thirsty!
Only makes me want to submit to him as well ...getting filled and soaked with piss alongside you....stripped naked and used hard...in every way!

I have never particapted in golden showers with another person; only an occasional self peeing on my chest as I lay in the bathtub. Golden showers do fascinate me and is something I would like to try with another person, man or woman. Any volunteers in West Michigan?

my ex bf and I have diluted our whisky with mutual urine many times to add kink and taboo experience,especially during sodomy night meets.
Have you ever let someone try your spiked whiskey in a vanilla setting? Had them taste it without knowing that it was mixed with a splash or pee?

I dated a girl who craved for me to pee in her mouth. It was so fucking hot! She would want me to pee slow so she could take little mouth fulls and swallow. She would also pee on my face and on my cock. My ex wife loved when I would piss inside her pussy. I told her I was marking my territory. My wife now lets me pee in her mouth occasionally, but she is not a fan. She has a shy bladder so I can’t get her to pee directly on my face. I like to lick her after she goes pee. I told her I want her to pee on her hands and bathe her breasts in her pee, and then feed me her pee covered breasts. I also want her to pee her panties (just enough to cause a little wet spot…..and maybe a couple drops run down her thighs) while wearing a skirt, while she is sitting in the car. Then I want her to go buy a coffee and wait in line with her damp panties, damp thighs, and maybe a small dribble running down her leg.

Have you ever let someone try your spiked whiskey in a vanilla setting? Had them taste it without knowing that it was mixed with a splash or pee?
best if known and willingly agreed. if mutual exchange happens, it is much better. trust me.

Glad to see this thread resurrected. I hadn't even run across it before. I've had several very enjoyable experiences, if not nearly as many as I would have liked. Pretty hard topic to broach with your significant other.

Glad to see this thread resurrected. I hadn't even run across it before. I've had several very enjoyable experiences, if not nearly as many as I would have liked. Pretty hard topic to broach with your significant other.
Yeah I know! I don’t know how I would tell my significant other that I want to taste my bf’s wife’s golden goodness.

I would love it if my best friends wife offered me a taste of her drink and told me it was spiked with her pee. I would willingly taste it, twice.
works wonders and enhanced thrill while kinky,tipsy, and horny for taboo meets.

What about your SO's "golden goodness"? Have you ever broached the subject with her/him?
Oh yea. We have talked about it and explored it a little. She is not as into it as I am, but she does entertain my golden fetish from time to time.

Hey all how are you?

This is my first real post on here!!

just looking to open up a chat on the joys of waterspouts, golden showers whatever you wanna call them.

Do you like it?

Do it solo or together?

Wetting clothes?

Where? shower, living room, bedroom, only on holidays?

Taste, drink?

I absolutely love all things pee related!!

When it is me on my own I enjoy everything from wetting m jeans, lying in the garden and peeing all over myself, drinking it, playing in any way I can think of really. I love doing it outdoors of course, beach forest, countryside etc. Went wild camping by myself once and had lots of nudist outdoor pee fun, it was amazing.

With my wife I can do what I want to myself but she's not really into being pee'd on. But that's kinda hot too right? In the middle of our extended foreplay I just let it go and pee all over myself and she likes to watch it.

Next place is the nuru pool where after spending as long as possible sliding around in the thick gel I can piss all over myself with no worries of getting anything (mattress, duvet) wet. She might even join in hopefully. Last time in it I came on my belly and we rolled around and played with my cum as best we could.

So share if you like, Any exciting experiences of your pee fun?
Anything pee related you'd love to try?
All of the above.

Back