AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

If you still need a man to "use", I'm available. :)
I'm invisible. Think of the possibilities! :devil:

Skip1934a said:
Well done, Magica. A credit to the series. :rose: X12

Thanks. I tried to include everyone who originally volunteered though some are just mentions. I was going for a real old fashioned house murder mystery but it ended up a bit fluffier. :rolleyes:

It's a lot of fun! And I love the cat nature that comes through...
*continues to play with his catnip*

damppanties said:
Great story Magica. I liked the different way you went with this. :kiss:

Thanks hon, :rose: Trom pointed out to me that I'd described your features as Asian after I'd submitted the story. Doh! :eek: I was trying to be more descriptive than just incredibly lovely.

MagicaPractica said:
Thanks hon, :rose: Trom pointed out to me that I'd described your features as Asian after I'd submitted the story. Doh! :eek: I was trying to be more descriptive than just incredibly lovely.
I'm Asian. Broadly speaking. :D

The only quibble I'd have is you didn't describe your incredible self here. :heart:

damppanties said:

The only quibble I'd have is you didn't describe your incredible self here. :heart:

Thanks Sweetie. But I was taught that if you can't think of anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. *shrug*

P.S. You've been elected to be abducted by an unknown personage in my upcoming AH Fantasy. ;)

MagicaPractica said:
Thanks Sweetie. But I was taught that if you can't think of anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. *shrug*

P.S. You've been elected to be abducted by an unknown personage in my upcoming AH Fantasy. ;)
Gah. Just for that I'm tempted to write an AH fantasy about you. Now, if only the words could co-operate...

ps. Abduct away! :D

MagicaPractica said:
You might not have anything nice to say but some of us certainly do! :p :rose:
*drops and continues to play with catnip* :cathappy:

damppanties said:

That's what I told her. :p

And as for your story I LOVED it! :D I'm just glad i didn't end up kicking the bucket. :p

Trombonus said:
That's what I told her. :p

And as for your story I LOVED it! :D I'm just glad i didn't end up kicking the bucket. :p
:D

So this next story she's writing...let us all collaborate and write a two page description about her. :cathappy:

Anybody willing to start filling in the holes left by missing chapters?

We're missing:

Chapter 8 (I thought someone was doing this one?)
Chapter 13
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Last edited:
CrimsonMaiden said:
Anybody willing to start filling in the holes left by missing chapters?

We're missing:

Chapter 8 (I thought someone was doing this one?)
Chapter 13
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

I have one I was planning before I left. I'll get to work on it.

I'd really like to. I mean I'd REEEEEEEEEALLY like to. Unfortunately I just don't have the time, unless you want to wait several months. :rolleyes:

But hey, once December rolls around I'd be happy to take a shot at it. :)

At this rate, there will be plenty of missing chapters still available by December since Magica is the only one to step up so far.

CrimsonMaiden said:
At this rate, there will be plenty of missing chapters still available by December since Magica is the only one to step up so far.

I'm afraid I don't have time to, Crim. I have os much on right now.

CrimsonMaiden said:
I'm willing Crim, but I can't promise as to when I can do it. My muse is barely functioning as it is. Darkness and I do have one chapter we'd like to do, but he's not available as often as he used to be.

CrimsonMaiden said:

I actually have ideas for two more beyond the one that I'm planning so I'll just keep writing until they are filled up, if you want.

MagicaPractica said:
I actually have ideas for two more beyond the one that I'm planning so I'll just keep writing until they are filled up, if you want.

Sounds good to me, just make sure you post here when you submit saying which chapter you are filling so we don't get doubles (in case anyone else decides to write one in the spur of the moment). This goes for anyone else who wants to write one too.

CrimsonMaiden said:
Sounds good to me, just make sure you post here when you submit saying which chapter you are filling so we don't get doubles (in case anyone else decides to write one in the spur of the moment). This goes for anyone else who wants to write one too.

Absolutely.

Back