AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

CrimsonMaiden said:
Okay, it's time to start plugging some holes.

We are currently missing chapters:

8 (fusionee)
13 (The Darkness)
17 (ftf)
18 (severus)
20 (nosferatunes)
22 (Magica)
23 (inlovewithyourghost)
24 (gotwood)
26 (McKenna)

I know ftf said she would be finishing her story. Nos, ghost, and gotwood seem to have disappeared, so I'm betting we should just get someone to fill in those spots. What about the others? Dark, Sev, vana & abs, Magica, McKenna... what's the status of your chapters?

Same, long and complicated with an uncertain finish date. Am I gonna have to give the advance money back? :eek:

CrimsonMaiden said:
LOL! I don't know how well that would go over... then again, it might work!

Give me the list. They'll either comply with your politely worded requests...or they'll never bother you again. :cool:

It's here. Check with what's written under the list to see who I need info from. I just need to know if they are going to write their chapter or not.

I'm going to be working on mine tonight and hopefully have it submitted in the next day or two. I'll PM Darkness and see what he's up to concerning our combined efforts and then get back with you. Tomorrow is a busy day. I have a job interview and a new fridge coming.

Darkness and I. . . We've chatted about our chapter and we both are still into writing it, but I know he's really busy and my muse has taken a leave of absence. So we're going to be late in submitting. . . How late, I honestly don't know and won't even try and promise you a date.

I apologize for being a "hole" in the chain, but we'll feel it eventually. I just got burned out I think and need some time to pull my thoughts back together and he needs time to do his thing.

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Darkness and I. . . We've chatted about our chapter and we both are still into writing it, but I know he's really busy and my muse has taken a leave of absence. So we're going to be late in submitting. . . How late, I honestly don't know and won't even try and promise you a date.

I apologize for being a "hole" in the chain, but we'll feel it eventually. I just got burned out I think and need some time to pull my thoughts back together and he needs time to do his thing.

Thanks for letting us know. :)

RedHairedandFriendly said:
:kiss: Thanks. ;) I've enjoyed using many folks here at the AH. Including you... in that other one. ;) :D

Mmmm...my honor, sweetie...trust me, the pleasure was as much mine as it was my literary doppleganger's. hehehe ;)

:cool:

CrimsonMaiden said:
Anyone willing to pm these people with missing chapters?

I won't be finishing my chapter. Thought I could squeeze it in (I didn't realize it was my turn already! Where did the time go?!) but, alas, cannot work it in.

I guess that makes it up for grabs? Have fun, folks!

I have, finally, submitted my chapter. It's not perfect but I decided I should just let go of it. I'll post when it's up. Sorry it took so long. :rolleyes:

MagicaPractica said:
I have, finally, submitted my chapter. It's not perfect but I decided I should just let go of it. I'll post when it's up. Sorry it took so long. :rolleyes:
Yay!!!!! :D Been looking forward to this one for a while now. :D

Trombonus said:
Yay!!!!! :D Been looking forward to this one for a while now. :D

Don't get your hopes up, it's not that wonderful.

deathlynx said:
WOOHOO!

Pay no attention to the mischievous feline! ;)

What am I supposed to do? Ever since she got sick, she insists on sitting on my lap. (Or is that like "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"? ;) )

MagicaPractica said:
What am I supposed to do? Ever since she got sick, she insists on sitting on my lap. (Or is that like "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"? ;) )
They'll know when they read it :devil:

Back