Advice appreciated on how to deal with editor's allegation of AI use

People are running their stories through AI detectors and posting the results. Has anyone run the stories that get posted through AI detectors?

People are running their stories through AI detectors and posting the results. Has anyone run the stories that get posted through AI detectors?
Yeah - and I get 99-100% human or 0.0-0.5% fake on everything I’ve tried. Multiple stories written at different times, in different styles. And I think eight different detection tools.

write a story about an editor that is actually AI falling in love with an AI writer of sex stories.

I finally got part 2 of my story published after 2 months. Part 3 was published immediately on the first submission, so I understand your frustration

I've gone from having Laurel accuse me of using AI, to three anonymous comments saying it, too.

I give up

Oh, for crying out loud. You spent months - MONTHS - whining about not getting your story through the submission process. Now something posts, it has a hot rating of 4.76 proving that it's good, and now you're giving up writing because of three anonymous comments?

Sorry, but this is ridiculous. Especially since, if you read those three comments, it's very possible it's the same guy typing out their thoughts as they come, not three different people accusing you.

That was my point, as well.
Oh, for crying out loud. You spent months - MONTHS - whining about not getting your story through the submission process. Now something posts, it has a hot rating of 4.76 proving that it's good, and now you're giving up writing because of three anonymous comments?

Sorry, but this is ridiculous. Especially since, if you read those three comments, it's very possible it's the same guy typing out their thoughts as they come, not three different people accusing you.

Delete the comments without a response. I'd imagine that you have someone who is jealous, doesn't like you, or is just pulling your leash.
I would suspect the comments about your posted story being AI-generated are from trolls. I suggest deleting them. There are a number of idiots on Literotica who spend all their time making nasty comments ab our stories they never read. It didn't take them long to begin new attacks accusing authors of using AI. Good luck

I've never had anyone make such a comment to me. Mine are more like, "Millie, you ignorant cunt, your writing is for shit."
I would suspect the comments about your posted story being AI-generated are from trolls. I suggest deleting them. There are a number of idiots on Literotica who spend all their time making nasty comments ab our stories they never read. It didn't take them long to begin new attacks accusing authors of using AI. Good luck

Back