Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't add to the list now...

I've always wondered whether a nice cleaned knobby thick cob of corn would be a good item. Perhaps you can find a nice field or grow some of your own so you could just pick it fresh and enjoy it right there in the great outdoors hidden among the tall cornstalks.....

(Not sure that iced bottle will have a nice form, so do consider other forms for your ice cock. You might try..... a peeled frozen banana perhaps....?)

I pray I won't miss your webcast!

thanks! and 2 more, please?

Thank you, snakey123, lotuzZZZ, Harley0344 and just4friends for your comments and lively imaginations! Now please, 2 more? un abrazo, CD

Thank you, snakey123, lotuzZZZ, Harley0344 and just4friends for your comments and lively imaginations! Now please, 2 more? un abrazo, CD

How about a paper towel holder or the card board from the used up paper towels.

not sure this will hold up....

How about a paper towel holder or the card board from the used up paper towels.

but... you can roll up a newspaper to any thickness and density....even make it conelike... plastic bag... and voila... cheap toy...

Is this the tenth ?

I do believe I am the tenth one to make a demand in this game.

and I agree with OQueen..............I would love to see Carne use her fingers.....

Actually I would like to see how many of your fingers you can drive deeply into your sweet cunt.

I like reading this thread and about this game. It is interesting to see guys make outrageous suggestions. But, it seems like a bunch of guys don't read the rules. I am pretty sure we are suppose to pick from the list and decide whether to have her cum or make her wait and not make things up.

I want to see her cum and cum !!!!!!

Amos

10 fingers??

Me too!!

So, are fingers number 10???
I hope so.
Please enjoy yourself, Carne!

I don't want her to hurt herself... 4 fingers though.... pressing to see if her thumb might just fit between them.

Perhaps her master can have her find an enthusiastic helper with hands that are just the right size.....

fingers .... ahhhhh

In my blue skirt and a white sleeveless eyelet lace top, bronze sandals, red bra and sheer red panties, tasting creamy and tart and alive ... thank you so much, Dear Ones, for making fingers the preferred instrument ... and for wanting me to cum ...

Dear Ones, my life is turbulent now ...

Thank you for your good energy!

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

It seems that everyone is taking it easy on you lately. Perhaps someone should push the envelope of what you use. I think a new direction would be much more photogenic.

you should use a carrot to get off and then show us proof that you ate it. :devil:

Drama is not always a play ...

Hello, Dear Ones,

I wear my favorite skirt and a white blouse, my red bra and panties ... my beautiful wedge shoes ... don't know if I showed them to you? : - )

Today my pussy tastes tart and deeply flavored ... a complex blend reflecting the current turbulence of my life ...

My beloved Dragon Teacher knows of my situation and has commanded me to imagine a giant "Pause" button ... to press it until such time as my life permits a free flow of erotic energy ... and then to press "Play" ...

Dear Ones, I will look forward to that day and hope it will be very soon! In the meantime, I may not be posting quite as often ... nonetheless, I hope you will leave me your greetings to cheer me through this storm!

I leave you with some tokens of my devotion to my beloved Dragon Teacher.

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Attachments

• 060410-54-RedMaskKneeling2.jpg
    060410-54-RedMaskKneeling2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 322
  • 060410-58-CD_RedMask.jpg
    060410-58-CD_RedMask.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 285
  • 060410-60_CD_Breasts.jpg
    060410-60_CD_Breasts.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 884
Pause Button

I wish you smooth sailing through the current storm - I hope, once it hits, it is not as difficult as you now imagine. See you when the sun shines!

Carne-

You have been so generous to us with this amazing thread, I want to give something back to you.

No matter what is going on in your life, make sure there is some "me" time. Please return when you can, but RL always comes first.

Wishing you only good things in life and love!

a lull in the storm - an act of submission for you

Thank you, Dear Ones, for your good wishes. Things are calming down a bit, but the storm will continue for a while, I believe. Nonetheless, I had some space to create these photos that reveal my use of my fingers as you so kindly directed me to do in the penetration game, to bring myself to orgasm.

I am wearing what you see in the pictures : - ). Underneath my top is a black bra. And as you may imagine from my photos, I taste sweet and salty and juicy now.

Although I may not be able to post so frequently in the next few weeks, I hope you will drop by and say hello. If a space opens up, I will play. : - )

vthush, thank you for your comments on my thread. OQueen, I truly appreciate your good wishes!

un abrazo,
Carne Dulce

Attachments

• O4Q7-070110.jpg
    O4Q7-070110.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 291
  • O4Q12-070110.jpg
    O4Q12-070110.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 275
  • O4Q13-070110.jpg
    O4Q13-070110.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 299
Thank you, Dear Ones, for your good wishes. Things are calming down a bit, but the storm will continue for a while, I believe. Nonetheless, I had some space to create these photos that reveal my use of my fingers as you so kindly directed me to do in the penetration game, to bring myself to orgasm.

I am wearing what you see in the pictures : - ). Underneath my top is a black bra. And as you may imagine from my photos, I taste sweet and salty and juicy now.

Although I may not be able to post so frequently in the next few weeks, I hope you will drop by and say hello. If a space opens up, I will play. : - )

vthush, thank you for your comments on my thread. OQueen, I truly appreciate your good wishes!

un abrazo,
Carne Dulce

Sweet Carne,

I'm sorry to hear that your life is complicated right now. Whatever is going on, I hope that the storm passes quickly, and leaves little damage.

Your pictures, as always, are gorgeous. A woman looks her most beautiful when she is masturbating, particularly when she is penetrating herself with her fingers. You look delectable, edible, so very fuckable. The pictures make me want to bring my weight on top of you, wrap your legs around me, and thrust into your wet, warm cunt. I'd like to fuck you until we both came, our sweet mingled juices leaking out of you onto the sheets.

winner

Hi, Stan and Roberto, and thank you for stopping by! : - ) Stan, I promise to fulfill that act of submission ... just about everything I need has now arrived. I will let you know with plenty of notice, I promise.

Roberto, I hope you will play with me again sometime in Second Life!

un abrazo, CD

second life?

Hi, Stan and Roberto, and thank you for stopping by! : - ) Stan, I promise to fulfill that act of submission ... just about everything I need has now arrived. I will let you know with plenty of notice, I promise.

Roberto, I hope you will play with me again sometime in Second Life!

un abrazo, CD

oh dear... I can't go back to that..... second life was eating up my life... but then again... I was mostly hoping to meet someone... and in the end I had a few good friends. It would be a lot of fun to have met you there Carne!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back