A Tribute to MrTenant

Thank you all again. You are all an embarrassment of riches. I hope I am at least half as entertaining to you all, as you are to me. Believe when I say it, kindness and laughter matters. Sometimes, you may never know or realize whose day you change for the better. Sometimes you do. Today is one. ๐Ÿ˜˜โ™ฅ๏ธ
Yay!!!!!!!! You are very entertaining and also solid gold. Iโ€™m happy to see you this morning and even happier to see that this thread boosted your spirits โค๏ธ.
You deserve the accolades my pimp.

Hey, I'm a little late to the party but I'm here!

Mr. T, oh the wise one -
Giving good advice and having lots of fun.

That's about as far as my poetry goes.

I'm simply very glad to know you. You're the one man I'd share my tater tots with. That is NOT a euphemism! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Always good to see you BFG. Thank you for your most excellent poem. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I once offered to make him a tribute. He said no, he wasn't into that kind of kinky shenanigans. *sigh* You just can't win with some people.

You know where I am if you change your mind, Mr T. ;)

Cheers brother!
thumbnail-af1707d36a4c4b149300cdc7a33bba59.jpeg

I once offered to make him a tribute. He said no, he wasn't into that kind of kinky shenanigans. *sigh* You just can't win with some people.

You know where I am if you change your mind, Mr T. ;)
Tal! How you been!? (It was your fourth one, or did you forget the other three?)

Hmmmm
I've found him to be pretty interested in kinky shenanigans ๐Ÿ˜ˆ- one of the many things I love about him.๐Ÿ’‹
Darling! That's like sending up the bat signal for me! I'll be right over!

You are always so lovely to me. Thank you kindly. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’‹โœจ

If my memory serves correct, you weren't overly excited about the first three so I don't count them.

I'm good thanks, just trying to get back into normal life after several weeks of mayhem and travel. I hope you're well too. :kiss:
Tal! How you been!? (It was your fourth one, or did you forget the other three?)

Back