A Tribute to MrTenant

cascadiabound

MrTs barmaid
Everyone here knows @Mrtenant
And yet he is a mystery to most. Even to me, and I count him as among my dearest life long friends.

He is an amazing writer and poet
Has a weird and wonderful sense of humor

As kind and loyal as anyone could be.

If you have ever appreciated him and his posts here... this is your chance. IMO he is one of the best of us here. He looks out for people, tries to make people laugh.

Make a tribute to MrT. Make it fun, make it silly, make it rhyme, write a haiku.

Here's to MrT.

Go!

Last edited:
Mr T, quirky?
Only every single day
In the best of ways

(I only do haiku 🤷🏻‍♀️- I’m not a poet)

Dude. You’ve been a constant source of entertainment since I met you here. You bring a smile to my face every time I see your posts. Thank you for bringing your own brand of curious, non-judgment, and kindness to the board.
😘

Mr Tenant our Mr T
A little crush I have on thee
As my pimp his hand is strong
I hope to one day see his schlong

A lovely mix of heart head and wit
If he asked I’d gladly show my tits
Under which is my heart and soul
And they can see MT is gold

So Mr Tenant our Mr T
I hope you know you are dear to me
And should you ever feel alone
Just hit me up and we’ll E bone.

But in all seriousness Mr T you are a beautiful soul and I enjoy every interaction with you I have on these boards. Botique Lit Dick baby.
Always here for you!!!!

The voice that sings so exquisitely silly
Making us all merry and giggly
That is what he does with elegant ease
Wrapping us up in warmth and please

A friend that cares for us all
No matter if low or tall
A bit like Santa from our childhood
He knows if you have been bad or good

It might not be the kind of gifts you remember
You might even want to be bad this December
If you are so lucky and receive his spanks
Do be a good girl and give him your thanks

You are dirty cool Mr.T!

And yet he is a mystery to most. Even to me, and I count him as among my dearest life long friends.

If you have ever appreciated him and his posts here... this is your chance. IMO he is one of the best of us here. He looks out for people, tries to make people laugh.

Make a tribute to MrT. Make it fun, make it silly, make it rhyme, write a haiku.

Here's to MrT.

Go!
I don't know MrT. outside of some fun banter the other night, but here some art I was working I think will fit him well.
Man on the beach.jpg

Hope your having a good day @Mrtenant

No matter if low or tall

You are dirty cool Mr.T!
#truth

Ooooo interesting thread. Although it seems to have turned into a match making thread!

I am going to try a different angle on this one. I do think there is prime cock (I am not going to say Boutique Penis) and Boutique Puss (love that term Nebs). I base my opinion on the aura of these beautiful online creatures, their presence, their mystique, their attitude to life. They ooze sex appeal but keep everything refined and classy. They never appear desperate or arrogant. They just fit right.

Disclaimer - listing the names below does not mean that I have, want to, or ever will have any sexual interaction with these fine examples. Most of these people I have never interacted with in any way shape or form.

I think that prime cock is

@FranklyFrank @Apisto42 @default24 @hotwords229_A @FormerAllStar @ydahecnot @Taegul @Mrtenant @HotBrand @Willingtoshare @rycat25 @Sundayschild @Mattentive @Mr_bogey and of course @Mo_Bandy

I think that Boutique Puss is

@Rainshine @Daisy_Love @Girly_girl @barefootgirl69 @NastyNyx @Lonelywife1205 @Orchidea73 @PrettyLilPussy19 @MrsNaughtyCat @Anastasia1999 @aussiegeekygal @Trekka

These lists are not finite but my fingers hurt now

ETA @Shenanigans90 (I knew I had forgotten an important one 🤷‍♀️)

Oh fuck! I forget to add the delectable @SassySheDevil too
Proof my dear @Mrtenant that you are prime D
Something I've always known

Here's to MrT.

Go!
Thank you Cass. 🤩💋 Stellar, as always. You do me too much credit. Prolly be better if you just do me? 😈 Thank you, most kindly.
Mr T, quirky?
Only every single day
In the best of ways

(I only do haiku 🤷🏻‍♀️- I’m not a poet)

Dude. You’ve been a constant source of entertainment since I met you here. You bring a smile to my face every time I see your posts. Thank you for bringing your own brand of curious, non-judgment, and kindness to the board.
😘
MM, you have been kind since the day I met you earlier this year. Your haikus are lovely. Keep them cumming.
No tribute here; I have no image on hand, alas
Y ? Y not? You stud, thanks for showing up.
A man of mystery was he,
MrT? What? Where? Who he?
Who knows the T like she?
Not me!
Nor he, nor we!
We all know the D but do not the T,
But if push should come to shove, oh my!
We’d all gladly give T’s D a try.
Rainshine, lovely poem. She writes poetry about me! Wow! I won't forget that.💋
Mr Tenant our Mr T
A little crush I have on thee
As my pimp his hand is strong
I hope to one day see his schlong

A lovely mix of heart head and wit
If he asked I’d gladly show my tits
Under which is my heart and soul
And they can see MT is gold

So Mr Tenant our Mr T
I hope you know you are dear to me
And should you ever feel alone
Just hit me up and we’ll E bone.

But in all seriousness Mr T you are a beautiful soul and I enjoy every interaction with you I have on these boards. Botique Lit Dick baby.
Always here for you!!!!
Thank you Nebs. Glad to have met you this year! You are quite the character yourself. Boobs? Send them often 😜

No matter if low or tall

You are dirty cool Mr.T!
MrsNC, thank you for being an excellent friend. You are gracious and sweet to everyone. Truly. I am so glad to have met you this year.
That's for sure!!!!
And that's why I love him. He has been a good friend and helped me through a rough patch. Like many here, I cherish him.

Here's to MrT!
View attachment 2193214
Thank you LS. I have known you all my time here on Lit. And we have become close. Like naked close. It means a lot to me. 😘 You'rea good man (so good, uggh)
Well, I hope he's all right ;)
Thank you vibes. I have posted with you often enough and you always take my jokes in stride. It means a lot to me.

I don't know MrT. outside of some fun banter the other night, but here some art I was working I think will fit him well.
View attachment 2193251

Hope your having a good day @Mrtenant
Sheng....I barely know you. I have seen your posts and now your art. Thank you. Art doesn't come cheap. Much appreciated.
Happy Birthday!

So not really your birthday :LOL: Just a thank you for being here and enjoying your posts. I hope there are many more to come.
Hottie! No, not my Bday. But you're here nonetheless. Thank you. I do enjoy your post as well. Send more dick pics please.
Happy Un-Birthday Mr. T. Many more.

And congrats on the Prime D. Kinda an Anatomy Award
Thank you, TAN. I love seeing familiar faces. Your ass is spectacular. 🤩 Thank you for sharing- your well wishes. Truly.
Dear Mr. T
I find you're quite funny
Haven't known you long
Or well at all
But I'm also a bit tipsy
So if I got lost in this poem
Just frogvie me 😂
Angel....there is nothing to frogvie. Thank you for coming. I hope to see more of you.
Hello Mr T
Don't know you at all
Seen you around though
Having a ball!
Hello Shady, and welcome to Lit. Thank you for the poem. Very kind of you.
They are hopping mad 🐸
Amber, thank you for visiting. I am always interest in yours and Mo's postings. You are special here.
Congrats for being awesome, Mr T. Reading all of the tributes is really cool. And way to give somebody flowers with this idea, Cas.
Unchained....thank you for returning to us here a Lit this year and bringing that Big D energy! And thank you for the well wishes.
I thought the same thing. I was thinking, “No way am I about to create a tribute pic for Mr. T. Not again.”

Anyway, hope all is well Mr. T. You’re pretty damned level headed. I like that. And you appreciate a good attitude. And my attitude is, indeed, the best.
Pmann, I'm glad we connected earlier this year. You're a good man with good words. I am glad to call you friend. See you at the Ball 🤪

Thank you all again. You are all an embarrassment of riches. I hope I am at least half as entertaining to you all, as you are to me. Believe when I say it, kindness and laughter matters. Sometimes, you may never know or realize whose day you change for the better. Sometimes you do. Today is one. 😘♥️

Back